Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The illuminati storm - Easter
I should also have read this post before the Easter break.  For some reason I had no wish to even turn on the computer (unusual for me).  Easter Sunday was a major "dummy-spit" for certain family members - had been building up.  So much old stuff was brought up.  I put it down to full moon influence, depressive feelings etc but I see now there was far more influences at work.  The negativity is still hanging in the air, even though life appears to have returned to normal.  For once, I only did what I could to calm things down and not make any comments.  Perhaps this will be my path for the time being.  As the days pass I personally feel quite positive for myself,  but not so much for the others yet.

Any suggestions for clearing this heavy energy?  I have several types of crystals and incense varieties.  I'm decluttering around the home (again) so this probably had some subtle input.  A water sign and an air sign are the ones involved.

Everyone's posts have been very enlightening as to the energies in the different locations - how connected we are!

The problem with this type of energy is the global ramification that it has, yet most people here are/have been able to see how it has triggered their Etheric essence.
This is how it works, the time zone begins just east of oz, so it is like a storm which starts in Australia, then as the time progresses around the world this storm picks up more energy because rituals are being performed in particular areas that amplify the energy, the general population is triggered, so this energy structures the storm to grow in power.
As the earth spins, this energy goes around and around until the planets, particularly the moon just can not resonate the strength, therefore the energy subsides.
If you are still feeling down like Sily, this is common because you have absorbed the collective energy of the storm, so your Etheric is depleted; you have taken on other people’s energy that has accumulated in the storm.
To balance – firstly avoid technology as much as possible- television, PC, anything that can carry the ELF. Do not work on techniques that ground you too much, because this energy is captured in the earth element.
Take a salt bath, get some sunshine and balance the chakras, yet work on the crown and pineal more than the lower chakras, avoid food that is heavy in starch etc.
If you still feel down, you might have to work on yourself until the new moon on the 6th of April, religion focuses on the cycles of the moon, but philosophy is based on the new moon because it is the only day that has no power to influence the earth, so choose that day to really structure balance.

Thanks AJ for your advice.  Have to do some work on  PC as I already agreed to, have been falling asleep when watching TV so can skip that OK.  Enjoyed yesterday inside all day (first rain for ages) as have had an overload of sunshine in recent weeks, but will spend time outside anyway.  I practise Tai Chi so will continue as usual as this is balancing - haven't done any meditation for a long time so will take your advice re chakras.

Astrojewels Wrote:Easter is celebrated diversely around the world, yet for most of the population it is the celebration of the Christian philosophy, centered on Jesus. This year Easter is early, and the reason why is commonly overlooked. All religions are celebrated around one particular moon cycle, Christianity is celebrated with the full moon, and the date for Easter is always decided by this cycle.

Yet this year there is a twist to the standard energy for this time of year, and anyone with understanding to illuminati rituals and the importance of energy to them should be cautious. Is it doom and gloom, will knowing put negative into your pattern of thought? I say no!  

If you know it is going to rain, would you take your umbrella? It is warning to triggers that will be unavoidable, yet knowing will protect you completely or at least from the full impact.

So this energy begins on the 20[sup]th[/sup] of March with the spring equinox, a big time for morning rituals in the north because the natural energy of the law of nature is in full motion for dawn, birth and growth.

The second energy begins on the 21[sup]st[/sup] of March, the new year for the astrological calendar, another strong ritual energy for the illuminati because it again has the energy of 1[sup]st[/sup], beginning and leadership/control.

The 3[sup]rd[/sup] energy is of course the full moon on the 21[sup]st[/sup], which I am sure most of you know all about the energy and purpose of this cycle.

So in the one day, we have equal energy of birth-death, as millions or perhaps billions of people automatically give up certain things for ‘good Friday’ to pay respect to Jesus and his life, equivalent energy is being put into the birth of the sun (astrologically/universally), so we have the death of the ‘son’ and the birth of the ‘sun’. Yet the energy will not balance out in an equal concept because those who are religious are voluntarily grieving, they are sad and their emotions are put out to the universe with a large collective force. The state of our current world will create the 21[sup]st[/sup] of March to be a day filled with prayer for forgiveness and sadness at the circumstances of our world, the loss of our soldiers and so on.

Astrologically on the 21[sup]st[/sup] of March we have three of the five personal planets in water signs, therefore emotions will increase, and tempers will flare.

Globally this will ignite the year for emotional structure and control, 2008 is a ‘#1’ year, therefore the 21[sup]st[/sup] of march is the onset of that energy, because we have Aries the first sign, the full moon, Easter and the spring equinox (the birth of nature).

Yet it is not negative if have the ability to structure positive from all forewarning, the number one is about creativity and confidence, so it is about each individual finding who they are and the strengths and weakness that are within, and no longer throwing blame at others for your personal behavior, this will be the emotional influence that will be globally presented to us over the next 12 months, and finance will be the major key to the intent of the illuminati for emotional control.

So back to this weekend, be cautious of any triggers in the form of ‘explosion’ people will be triggered to become angry or say hurtful things for what will seem no reason, also their will be scenes of riots on our television, so that will be another trigger for some.

Yet the energy that will be the most intense will not be seen on our television sets, but it will be felt by those who are energy sensitive, because in the north their will be mass rituals for the ‘sun/son’ and the mother energy of birth, so the 21[sup]st[/sup] will structure the ‘moon child ritual’ and those who have Scorpio, Pisces or Cancer moon will be especially sensitive to this global energy because the moon is in Virgo, a symbol of ‘the virgin’ that is a mutable earth sign which will allow the energy to be felt on a large Earth scale.

If you want to make this a positive year, then purposely protect yourself from the 19[sup]th[/sup] to the 24[sup]th[/sup] of march, be aware and do not let things get you down, if you are in a situation that you feel is negative, walk away, restructure your emotions until after this date, because the way you begin the year is the energy that will construct the whole year, so it is important to be positive, tell loved ones your feelings, get connected by telephone, email or in person to the love you already have. Those who are religious, this is no way a negative to your beliefs, if you love Jesus then utilize this energy for love and not loss, just reverse the concept of this energy.

So each person who reads this information has the individual right to accept or oppose, it is a personal choice. The weather forecast is for an illuminati storm until the 24[sup]th[/sup] of March, do you choose to get wet or use your umbrella of protection?

happy New Year and love, love, love to all.

Good post. 21th March was Jmmanuel birthday, so I think, it is a favorable day.

Wasn't Jmmanuels' Bday 6bc as well?

Also, J is a hook - but when mirrored, its a heart? In Latin the J is pronounced 'H'. So is the name:

"HE MAN U EL"... interesting

By the accounts in the BBTB yes, but don't forget that our calendar is missing three years which are artificially added by some English King.

Heart? Don't see how it could be heart. I do consider a heart as it is known today an Illuminati/masonic symbol because it is used and promoted so much.

Latin was language adopted and changed by Roman Illuminatis the same way as it was English language invented and developed by the English Freemasonry. In old Latin it was Satan, and in reformed Latin it became Saturn. Even now there is a town in France, called Saturnalia, abbreviation of Satan as people from that place call their town. It was Roman ritual sacrificial place and later by Merovingians/Charlemagne kings. King Dagobert II lost his head there in the hunt. It was a sacrifice most likely.

Today a word Saint ir really an angram of Satan, S-T-N

Bull is really Ba'al

Live opposite of Evil

Pope angram of Apophis

...and there are many other examples

So whats the significance of this with regards to Jmmanuel - is Jmmanuel representation of darkness? Born from a mother of darkness? Was Jmmanuel really 'satan' or 'lucifer' into physical being satan?

I understand the reversals and anagrams, the satanic significance I do not understand, as to why the questions, thanks in advance.

The opposite of God = Dog :) as to why 'reverse spiritual beliefs' in dreams when you dream of Dogs.

It has nothing in regards to Jmmanuel. My message was that the latin language is not the most appropriate language to be used for comparision with hebrew language, and as such Jmmanuel should not be pronounced in latin because it is not a latin word nor it has connections with latin language. It is unlogical and makes no sense.

It is the same like claiming that Jesus was the name of Jmmanuel which is impossible because Hebrews/Jews didn't give their children Latin names.

I understand what you are saying now, so how would the pronunciation be in Hebrew?

Thanks for the clarification

Rodrigo

Actually, there is no letter -J in Hebrew alphabet. In the Hebrew language this letter came from the English or some other alphabet. However, Hebrew pronunciation is similar to the letter Gimmel with apostrophe, so, it sounds something like the G.

Maybe this -J has more resemblance with the -Y or Yodh/Yud/Yad which exists in the Hebrew alphabet and it has a great religious significance, and as an archetype represents the Right-hand of the God and it bears some similarity with an -j, at least by the International Phonetic Alphabet. 
Roman letters I and J are from the Greek Iota or Jota, and Iota/Jota/Yota is from the Phoenician, Aramaic and Hebrew Yud/Yod/Yodh.
Though, you could always look at the ancient Hebrew alphabet presented in the HH book.

Hope it helps ;)