Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The number 3
Did anybody get the number 3 during visions and dreams in the last weeks?

I got it several times and I wonder about it as the interpretation of perfection of creation does
not help me much at the moment. It is often without context and I just see mentally the number
"3". This is either during sleeping in, during half sleep and during visualizations. I just look
inside and the 3 appears.

Just wondering if anybody else has this coming up.

I don't know the answer. I haven't been experiencing this.

Since you say it's an image and not a voice (saying 'three', I get this sometimes), I wonder what color it is and how does it feel when it happens?

there's archetypes in the healer's handbook for this. a dark green three has to do with growth and strengthening mind, there's also one with a three and a six right below it, obviously has to do with the nine. three means the same thing as c or the colour orange, so it has to do with issues coming to the forefront, light and the ego/material thoughts. if you wanna try it it meditation go for a green three.

perhaps it represents your 3 levels of awareness?

3 has been coming up for me some.  Last night my wife showed me a shirt she is giving to my mom for the holidays and i pointed out to her that it has 3 eggs in a basket with some birds.   Plus some other 3's in different ways.  But no Number 3.  Now im gonna start seeing them.  ;)

p3ace      <--- me being funny

Hmmm...I remembered 3 dreams last night.  One dream had 3 slave girls on a stage being made to do things.  Then there were 3 bathrooms that I had to choose from, and 3 block letters were written all over the walls in one dream.  So I guess 3 has been coming up for me too.

Strange...

Hello, DreamTime.

The 3 slave girls are all different symbols representing sides of yourself.

If you can remember the 3 block letters, you should meditate and focus on them when you can get some time alone and just observe to see what comes up and write them down. (Observe - don't analyze. Not until the session is over.)

I think these are all programming clues/cues.

There is a lot of info in this dream.

The holiday season is an excellent time for programming imprinting.  People's emotions become very intense as family and friend issues arise, and the year is evaluated, (consciously and unconsciously), in preparation for a new year.

The number 3 will imply that something has been imprinted at the conscious, subconscious, and superconscious levels.  You probably already know that though! :smile2:

This preponderance of 3 can also relate to the sexual/creative energies that are harnessed for astral and physical ritual over the Feast of Saturnalia.

It would be interesting to see if particular themes start to appear related to the number three.  This could give an indication of what ELF imprinting is being sent out. 

It could also be a clue of a need to look at your creative potential, and what creative/sexual issues you need to deal with now.

In programming, 3 relates to the colour Silver and the frequency of high level Satanic alters - like a Mother of Darkness ritual function for example.

This begins to make sense now - it is a Satanic holiday, and the programming number code relating to Satanic programming is being activated very strongly. 

Check the colours and pictures you see in any scenes or visuals that contain the number 3 or three of anything to see what symbolism you are being imprinted with.

Or course, it doesn't have to be a programming activation, but there is a high likelyhood at this point in time.

very interesting. i always thought of 3 as being white or orange, goign back to the root of the archetypes as languge and the correclation with the letters and their meanings.

jsut a question you all using UVP? seems liek alot of this sh*t shouldn't even really apply to us, ya know?

Hi All...Merry Christmas!:orcsanta:  hehehe

Michael: I wish I could remember what those letters were.  All I can remember is that they were written on the wall to tell everyone that an escape we were going to try to go to another dimension (?) was canceled until a later time.  The machine we were going to use wasn't working.  I want to say that the letters were CAN or DEL, but I can't be sure.

Yes Monica, what you said makes sense.  A nightmare I had and a vision/memory previous to it, was satanic in nature.  That was right before the dream that is mentioned above.  And it was the night that I was re-watching the Mind Control DVD's and looking at pictures of dragonflies. :paranoid:  (Don't ask...I don't know why I was looking at pictures of those bugs.)

Yes Violet Dolphin, I do the protection techniques every night.  Sometimes things just get through.  I guess if I didn't do the protections, it could have been a lot worse than it was.  At least I was able to wake myself up from the nightmare - I might have woke myself up screaming...but I woke up.