Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The pope
I was having a dream that I was talking to somebody about reptillians and I showed the person a picture of the pope and said that he's a lizard. I told the guy to stare at the picture and tell me if the pope really looks human. I started looking at it and his smile twisted into a snake tongue and then he shifted into a draco and I felt myself moving I heard the pope he was angry and he told me to shut up and stop telling people what he is. i felt an incredible wave of fear surrounding me and he told me I had to leave this plane at once. My initial reaction was to be controlled by this fear. I woke up inside my body but I was in a state of sleep paralysis where I couldn't move. Something different happened this time however. I told the pope to F off and I tried with all my willpower to move my body and within a few seconds I could. Then I opened my eyes and realized there was nothing to fear and the pope could do nothing to harm me. I'm not exactly sure which pope it was but this picture gives a good impression: [Image: pope.jpg]

well the queen is a reptillian isn't it also possible the pope is? since their interdimensional is it possible i really did encounter the pope in the astral plane? it seemed like he forced me to leave the astral but since i didn't let the fear control me he could not do anything else.

--I posted this on the davidicke forum but the only response i got was
"Hissil, did you balance your tbar, dot in the middle, visualize merger, or do any of the chakra bands? Or visualized any hyperspace archetypes?

That could be why you had the sleep paralysis. You can't heal it. You have it for life once you are initiated" followed by me asking what the hell that meant and his response "Hyperspace. If you practice hyperspace archetypes or follow any techniques from Stewart Swerdlow, like I mentioned before on other threads, I'll guarantee you will regret it."

??????????????????????????????

edit: i wonder how angry the pope is with me now i'm still telling people lol

Hissil, The lower astral plane is a very tricky place. I'm not saying that the pope is or isn't a reptilian . What I am saying is  that overlays such as the pope's image or an image of a celebrity etc. are used to trigger people.
 You were able to summon your courage and deflect this though by not succombing to the fear and that's what's important.

Congratulations!!

Most celebrity's whose image has been used on the astral are not consciously aware of what's going on. Most aren't willing participants anymore than you are.