Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Montalk News
Montalk
@HiddenDimensionI I think the shift is either inevitable or planned, even if only culturally via the things we focus on and direct our society toward.

The reason it has to happen sooner rather than later is:

1 - Global cataclysms that could wipe out too much precious human 'crop' (from the alien perspective) and destabilize the farm, unless something is done about that like totalitarian lockdowns and advanced technology to aid survival.

2 - Negative aliens are itching to get this takeover / hybrid infiltration / transition going. Timing is everything and they need to capitalize on social, geopolitical, and economic chaos to leverage their manipulation. Since the latter is heading to its singularity, seems they're getting ready to pull the trigger.

3 - Since they are making the first moves, that opens the door to black ops and positive ETs to also come out into the open. All of these have been covert up to now because there was a status quo to protect. But if the status quo falls apart, what is left to wreck by coming out? If nothing, then they're coming out.

3 - People are indeed increasingly waking up. Goes back to catalysts like 9/11, Ron Paul, Alex Jones, David Icke, Trump, Covid, all the Biden / PC / Queer / BLM nonsense on display, and other cultural influences.

I see too many singularities converging at the same time, leading to a breakdown/transformation of the old order. Since we know from UFOlogy that aliens are already "involved" so much in our affairs and are veritable control freaks, think of how much control they'll be exerting when things get chaotic. They (and black ops / breakaway civilization) will be the primary shapers of what happens after the singularities unglue the status quo. That's because they have the power, technology, foresight, and willpower to shape the future while the general population lacks cohesion, coherence, motivation and are followers.

So our future is on a collision course with their future, and it therefore needs softening up and preparation for this reality shock. Both the positive and negative factions would want this. Negative want a disinformative disclosure to mentally/culturally steer humanity into their kill zone. Positives would want fuller truer disclosure to pre-empt them. But we'll see.

You're right that current Disclosure efforts are not touching abductions. Negative groups wouldn't want to taint their image, and positive groups know that convincing the public with an incremental drip feed is important to make it a smoother transition.

The abduction thing leads to various implications and requirements that aren't in place yet... When/if abductions get confirmed, paranoia will grow about who's an alien agent, how much trust we can have in our leaders, whether we should round up abductees as national security threats in case they're manchurian candidates or knowing agents, etc. and that's too far ahead in the plot.

For now it looks like they're getting credibility established, centralized reporting system for military and commercial pilots focusing on sensor data and expert witness descriptions, interrogating the hostile witnesses behind the coverup, and basically just establishing the presence and general nature of alien technologies. Pretty basic things but they're up against apathy and institutional inertia. But considering how much everything has been accelerating the past few years, it may keep accelerating and so by 2030 let's see where things are.

Montalk
@BrujaBuena @HiddenDimension Yes it's like "all the world's a stage" and they can go behind the curtain, manipulate the set, and whisper lines into our ears to manipulate the plot. They have access to a degree of freedom (movement to/from another realm) that we, as incarnated humans, cannot easily access. I think the show Westworld is the closest metaphor to that, followed by the movie Dark City.

Space Cadet
@montalk @BrujaBuena @HiddenDimension With 4D Oriented Reality being promoted and, eventually, the media referring to ETs as Interdimensionals, I wonder if that would mean disclosure will come in 2 waves (and other sub saves along the spectrum/gray areas) - meaning, deception will be an ongoing option, but those who dig deeper will discover a form of disclosure closer to the truth. The dark and light paths being choices at the convergence point I suppose. A Holographic/dreamworld/game reality becoming more widespread in public awareness could pull people into a global “interactive reality creation” sort of “known” simulation, where more people will become aware of how their mind/actions truly shape reality and this becomes the new “oasis”/ready-player-one type game trend, but the key being WHICH VERSION of disclosure does one choose within the game, the ones choosing the deception are then used, literally, like programmable avatars, and the ETs are the monsters (negs) and heroic “Gods” (Nordics). Abductees and hybrids could be “super heroes.” I guess that would be the world stage.

Montalk
@FrozenDecoded @BrujaBuena @HiddenDimension The Disclosure/Deception process is already underway in incremental stages, and yes there seem to be different ET / human agendas contributing to it, whether it's time travelers from different futures, or opposing ET factions, or different secret societies or government factions. So that means we're getting multiple conflicting influences, and the intensity of these will ramp up over time. For all I know, it could escalate into an all-out futuristic brawl with battles in the sky and key human proxies being evacuated as the sun goes nuts and comets are about to pelt the Earth, everything but the credits rolling.

Montalk 7-30-23
Deep State and Hostile ETs, partners in crime. You can't have full Disclosure of one without the other. You can't take down one without the other. Both are in the early stages of coming to light. Wait and see.

This Venn diagram should ideally be enclosed in a bigger circle labeled "Demons / Archons / 8th Sphere" as everything physical is ultimately a projection or consequence of the metaphysical. This isn't fundamentally a geopolitical / alien / time war, but a cosmic spiritual war.

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/widt...98c281.png

Carissa Conti
@montalk This ties into the big "MILABs vs. Aliens?" debate that's been going on for decades. (And MILABs ties into deep state Cabal/Black Ops, etc. activities for those who may be unfamiliar.) It's something I addressed straight away at the beginning of Part I of "Chasing Phantoms," because both sides are being accused of doing the exact same things, therefore creating a lot of confusion in abduction lore. Many proponents of MILABs don't believe there's an alien component at all, that it's just costume trickery/mind control/hypnotic suggestions being implemented by human abductors/programmers to create screen memory covers in order to protect their own identity and agendas. There's evidence in abduction lore for not only that, but also "gray alien robotics" in underground bases which are neither alien, nor interdimensionals. Just good ol' "robotic worker drones." Meanwhile I have met an alien abductee who at that point was the only person I'd come across who believed it was all strictly aliens, and that there is no MILABs, because her experiences seemed to be purely alien and hybrid in nature. So I've heard from both sides of the argument. Each argument is understandable when again...each side only sees evidence for their specific abductors, and when the victims and researchers are reporting that both groups are doing the exact same things. Makes it a mess to untangle. Especially for victims who are trying to sort out who's really who and what's really what with their memory fragments and experiences.

I myself do believe though that there's both happening. True MILABs, and true "alien"/interdimensional/non human entities, whatever they actually are. Most of these groups are probably working separately, not in cahoots, with a multitude of agendas, but I do believe that some have joined forces at some point in recent history, creating that overlap, since that's what abduction victims, whistleblowers and researchers have revealed time and again. And it's why at this point you kind of can't have one without the other.

Space Cadet
@Carissa_Conti @montalk “I myself do believe though that there's both happening. True MILABs, and true "alien"/interdimensional/non human entities”

The overlap section of the diagram covers both groups here as well. The confusion helps big influencers control and shape the narrative, so they and the overseeing ETs can get the most use out of the human livestock. I could see MILAB and ET narratives being used/favored at different times and in different scenarios to “fit” whatever outcome is desired.

“Makes it a mess to untangle. Especially for victims who are trying to sort out who's really who and what's really what with their memory fragments and experiences.”

More confusion and chaos adds to that ideal environment for more walls to close in on the human farm (lock downs, genocide by medicine, media control etc.) . For those waking up to their involvement with abductions, the conflicting narratives would cause disharmony in, both, support for victims, and also, credibility for those who share/go public with their stories, a split in opinions/beliefs causing more mayhem. As for abductees, I hope there are enough positive/truth influencers and a “rise up” movement takes storm, so they can use their experiences to guide and shape humanity’s 4D future. Being aware of the madness is a difficult life to begin with, so the odds being against awake abductees would be a disservice to humanity but also just sucks for those who have suffered. Hopefully, there will be vindication and justice.

Carissa Conti
@FrozenDecoded

"The overlap section of the diagram covers both groups here as well."

I know....that was the point of my comment. :D Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, I don't know.....

Space Cadet
@Carissa_Conti Nah, you got it. I’m validating that part. Both sides hit every single point, so it’s really the same phenomenon but two wings of the same bird in a way. Now, we’ll see if and when enough truth and actual exposure of what REALLY is happening comes to the light and if it’s enough to shift things upward. It’s pretty sad how little most people know though…

HiddenDimension
@montalk Negative alien take over reminds me of how humans aren't powerless, but have been programmed away from some key innate strengths and ability. I think one way is making small decisions out of courage, basically keeping your word, being on time, cultivating trust in your self, then that builds confidence and self esteem, then your frequency shifts toward the positive, building a stronger auric field. That method builds on itself and you fortify the mind body spirit realm through that practice. Then as Carissa wrote about in Chasing Phantoms, you're off their radar.
How much damage must occur before positive entities step in? Not unlike in MMA matches where the fighter gets knocked to the ground, but then the opponent jumps on them and is repeatedly beating their face, and the ref is watching. . . deciding, ok is that enough, wait, are they still coherent? nope they're done, its over and steps in to call the match.
Black ops humans have betrayed society on so many levels. The CEO of Skunkworks was quoted years ago saying they would rather die than release their technology out to society. Not even some of it for cleaner energy?
To work with aliens for decades or who knows how long, and remember these are beings known to be advanced many centuries ahead of humans, and then its assumed their human whistleblowers are legit?
Regarding 2030, the religious community have examined that date through biblical scripture, worth looking at, I think.
Michael Tsarion, in a presentation back in 2005 or so, said that humans are trapped on this planet with savage beings that were chased here from another galaxy and crashed, destroying their tech. A genetic fence was then put in place to trap them here. (Van Allan belts?)
Most know the story of what then happens to the hominids here regarding DNA upgrades. As centuries went by, when these beings reassembled their technology they started to blast the DNA fence with atmospheric nuclear and hydrogen detonations. Tsarion said if they can't escape then they will lord over all with impunity.
Not sure about that hypothesis. I've seen craft come and go, near big airports. Could be hyperdimensional alien craft.

Carissa Conti
@HiddenDimension @montalk

"As centuries went by, when these beings reassembled their technology they started to blast the DNA fence with atmospheric nuclear and hydrogen detonations."

That's funny. I wonder where he got this story from. Meanwhile Flat Earthers have their version of it, which is that humans started to blast the "firmament fence" with atmospheric nuclear and hydrogen detonations to see if they could blow their way through it, to get off the supposed disk. Same story, different reason/bad guy inserted in.

One thing Tsarion said that I don't doubt is that humans are trapped on this planet. The everyday human that is. It seems elite black ops humans have the ability to travel a little more freely, and have probably been to moon bases and to Mars and such. But when everyday humans believe what Hollywood tells them, that we all can someday collectively achieve interstellar travel! and colonize other planets! and that maybe their descendants will get to be involved in that! It's just...... Never gonna happen. We are not welcome nor allowed out there. It's probably a little more complicated than what Tsarion is outlining, more to it than just Reptilians/Grays/Mantids/whatever else being quarantined here, which then by default extends to the human inhabitants. But the gist is the same. Humans collectively speaking will never be allowed off this planet to go tromp around the solar system or galaxy, acting like we own the joint. We don't own jack. We are the ones who are owned. 99% of people on this planet don't understand this. O.o

HiddenDimension
@Carissa_Conti @montalk Michael Tsarion, as with David Icke was mentored by Jordan Maxwell. This is according to a rant Jordan went on complaining about their success and not much attribution for him. I was told that Jordan was a Scottish Rite Freemason. A lodge member in San Diego told me this randomly in conversation that Jordan is on their list of members. Could this be a potential source of this DNA fence story? Hmm, certainly something to think about when you watch the Trinity movie narrated by William Shatner.

Carissa Conti
@HiddenDimension @montalk Jordan was a Freemason, second degree. This was told to Tom and I years ago by a guy named Jeff who used to work directly for/with Jordan for several years back in the mid-2000s. We met Jeff in person, and he stayed in our apartment in our spare room while visiting. Jeff told us that Jordan was second degree, and that Jordan had said never go beyond that level, otherwise they own you basically. It's like selling your soul. There's no going back. He told Jeff that if you join up and go as far as second it can open some doors for you in life, which is why Jordan supposedly joined. I don't think Jeff ever did though. Think I mentioned this to you before though a few months ago here on Gab. But my philosophy? Never be any degree. ;) Just a personal preference but, I don't need any of the doors that freemasonry, and the female equivalent, would open. !! All the degrees are Satanic IMO, I don't care what people say. The whole thing is bad news. I don't understand the reasoning of people like Jordan who only saw A) how it benefits them personally in the material world, while B) thinking that because they "only" went as far as second it somehow makes them okay. Not realizing - or willfully ignoring - what the higher degrees are getting up to. (very nasty, evil stuff.) Compartmentalizing one's involvement in the lowest levels and not realizing - you're still part of this organization that gets up to this nasty, evil stuff at the higher levels. :/ Just stupid. But then again, from things I heard from Jeff directly, Jordan wasn't the brightest bulb in the box. Did not strike me as a likeable guy that I wanted to get to know personally. And I could have, through Jeff, who kept trying to encourage me to talk to Jordan on the phone, since again, he worked directly for/with him and could easily make that happen. But I bypassed.

HiddenDimension
@Carissa_Conti @montalk Does Jeff have blonde hair, ponytail? Curious if its the same person that let Jordan park his trailer on their property years ago. Jordan was a guest on the show several times. I raised funds for the radio station using his DVDs. People were interested in this material circa 2012. You're right, I think we did go over this before.

I was told by someone in the club for a while, and got out, that at each degree you pledge an allegiance to a fallen angel. I guess when it goes to 33, its a symbol for a third of the angels that fell. They say it goes beyond that.

Carissa Conti
@HiddenDimension @montalk No, Jeff wasn't blonde with a pony. He had short, dark brunette hair. He had a major falling out with Jordan several years after working for him, don't know what happened. But he was long out of Jordan's life by the time Jordan passed away a few years ago. I don't know the details, only that Jeff turned against Jordan with some big drama. By that point Jeff was no longer an acquaintance of ours anyway. We had met Jeff via Tom's Noble Realms forum, and that's why we all met up to hang out in person. And the visit itself was okay enough. We all kept in touch for a bit of time after that via emails and even phone calls, where Jeff called us a couple of times while engaging in his travels. But there were a lot of weird things going on with Jeff, which is why we didn't continue keeping in contact. Too much to get into here, but a major aspect of it involved split personality behavior, "left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing." He had weird/woo stuff going on in his life. IMO, looking back on it all, I do believe he was the tool/puppet of "Something," being used for stuff. He also walked literally the same way researcher/author Peter Beter has described of Organic Robotoids. O.o I've never in my life seen anybody walk like Jeff did. The way the arms and legs moved in a different synch/gait from how normal people walk, holding the hips/butt completely stiff while doing so. It wasn't normal. All the while staring straight ahead with those big, blank eyes and blank face. O.o I'm just glad nothing negative happened to Tom and I during his visit with us and we escaped our interactions with him unscathed. If anything he did do us a favor by promoting our stuff for a period of time on a website he ran that also promoted Karla Turner, Barbara Bartholic and other alien/UFO/MILABs researchers.

HiddenDimension
@Carissa_Conti @montalk got it, I remember that falling out. I didn't know Jeff was also involved with those websites.

Montalk
@HiddenDimension If certain unsanctioned aliens can be kept from entering Earth's airspace, then in theory others can be kept from leaving.

But, as you pointed out, crafts come and go. Lots of UFO sightings where they leave ground and zoom off into space in a second.

Some abductees claim they've been taken to space, even the outer planets, or other planets entirely. If these crafts can go Mach 20+ in atmosphere, how fast can they go in space? What about signs of civilization on Mars?

Radiation belt shouldn't be a problem as they can just phase out and let the particles go right through. Besides, the belts are donuts so entering/exiting at the north and south poles would avoid much of the damage, which I guess could explain why Antarctica is so important to them.

I don't see any physical or technological limitation that keeps them here. Fore said that higher ultraterrestrials are forcefully keeping them here, which I guess is possible but I have no way of proving it either way and so it comes across as ad hoc until I have a good reason to believe otherwise.

Building the aura that way you mentioned is good. One thing I noticed about this "simulation" is that standing up for yourself, personal empowerment, embodiment, following your heart but also growing in discernment -- these are some core directives of the learning program if there is one. Growing your 'field' this way is different and deeper than simply visualizing light glowing in your chakras or something. I think it works at a different level of being.

As for the black ops humans, they're a secret society unto themselves, and like many secret societies feel we're backwards animals, and that they have the right to forge ahead and leave us behind or control us like beasts. It makes them so egotistical and insect-like that they have no problem targeting/torturing TIs for amusement or experimentation. These powers have no only hoarded the tech, but assassinated fringe inventors who were on the verge of getting free energy tech out there.

HiddenDimension
@montalk I appreciate that you openly discuss this material, despite the uncertainly of most of the material. Regarding this statement - As for the black ops humans, they're a secret society unto themselves, and like many secret societies feel we're backwards animals, and that they have the right to forge ahead and leave us behind or control us like beasts. It makes them so egotistical and insect-like that they have no problem targeting/torturing TIs for amusement or experimentation. These powers have no only hoarded the tech, but assassinated fringe inventors who were on the verge of getting free energy tech out there.

I suspect the secret groups saw the rest of the population as an eventual threat to their positions of power and then they chemically lobotomized the population so they're not dealing with an effectively organized uprising, implying humans are intentionally stripped of potential.

The inventor David Case is a great example of attacking an inventor with voice to skull. He was a guest a few months ago. James had him on for two hours.

Here is a video from 2018, I saw this craft coming down out of the sky. I'm looking northwest. I'm in a park in NJ, the Hudson river is behind me about a half mile. This very close to Teterboro airport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNzsozg6gQE
UFO June 2018 - Budgetmoon

Montalk
@HiddenDimension Makes sense they'd dumb us down to make us less dangerous. Then they're behind the xeno-estrogens, fluoride in the water, chemtrails, vaccine schedules, 5G and other EM pollution, and more. I suspect they've been doing this for centuries including engineering what foods cultures eat. Nightshades have negative effects on mitochondria and brain function and after Columbus they really shoved them into every culture... potatoes for the Irish, tomatoes for Italians, tobacco for everyone (plus the white sugar). Chemical mind control. On the inventors being killed, sad but true. When I was 15 I wrote a letter to Atlantis Rising Magazine which got published, stating my ambitions on pursuing fringe science. A retired engineer saw it and tracked me down by mail to give me advice but mainly to warn me about the suppression of fringe inventors.

HiddenDimension
@montalk Agree, Sally Norton just published a book titled Toxic Superfoods, that explain how oxalates get into the body and cause all sorts of long term damage. An issue most doctors don't "seem" to know about. Spinach, Kale, Carrots, Chocolate are some major sources. While the suppression of fringe investors is very real, its also a counterintelligence move. Not unlike the homeopathic doctors dying. An effort to thwart motivation.

Montalk
@HiddenDimension My engineer pen pal told me that in this world, everything is inverted. Black is white, up is down. That included our diets. Superfoods that end up being super-bad-foods. Will check out Sally Norton's book, thanks!

AbducteeJournal
@montalk You phrased it better than I did!, just went on an Oscar winning rant.

HiddenDimension
@montalk Hi Tom,
I found this randomly on yt. He's addressing similar issues. Expect things to get more weird. . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5rAs1cNKkc
It's Not Our Planet | UAP Hearing Breakdown

Montalk 7-31-23
Some ET types correlate with traits of astrological signs, both positive and negative traits.

Why are aliens even beholden to astrological archetypes? Why do hostile Nordics fit negative Aquarian traits that include rebellion, cruelty, and condescension, which are Luciferian qualities? Fallen "angels"?

I mentioned this idea before, but here's an infographic laying it out: (Click and Scroll)

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/widt...f6904d.png

Montalk 8-1-23
Simulations aren't typically run in real time. They're sped up to get faster results.

If we're in a sim, years can pass here with only minutes passing to those outside. They wouldn't age, from our perspective.

"Manifesting" would take time when the simulator responds to our subconscious at its own time rate. What might be days for us to manifest something, could be brief seconds for the simulator as it executes our intentions.

More complex rearrangements of the program (like manifesting big life changes) could take longer to execute, maybe a minute for the simulator to calculate how to balance all the variables but that ends up being years for us here.

So then, what's really sped up is the physics engine that generates this reality. Its frame rate or clock rate is very high. It's what generates our sense of linear time, and of course our 3D space.

Our consciousness, which originates outside the simulation, then synchronizes with that physics engine when incarnating or returning back to the body from an OBE. ETs have mentioned needing to synchronize with our time rate when interacting with us.

Speaking of ETs, it's interesting how they are notorious liars. They've lied about what planet they come from, why they're here, who they are, what this is all about. Lots of different narratives they have spun.

But as far as I know the deceiver types never mention the simulation idea. Either because it's not true, or because it *is* true and therefore it's the one thing they would never include in their made up narratives.

Just a theory.

Carissa Conti
@montalk Reminds me of the Outer Limits episode from season 2, episode 22, called "The Sentence." Especially the part about the time distortion inside the simulation vs. outside. I have a plot synopsis already written up about this episode as part of a large write up that hasn't yet been put out there, where I'm drilling down on "What is this place?? Real or fake??" Part of that write up includes TV shows and movies that deal with these themes, to see where the parallels may be to what's really happening. So here's the synopsis:

*Outer Limits episode,* Season 2, Episode 22 “The Sentence.” Original air date: August 4, 1996.

• Sometime in the near future technology enables the creation of a virtual reality “prison” that interfaces with the mind of somebody who’s been convicted of a crime. It enables the convicted criminal to virtually live out a prison sentence, where 25 years on the “inside” is equivalent to about one hour on the “outside,” since the technology is able to compress the perception of time in the prisoner’s mind. Thus saving tax payers money, and alleviating prison overcrowding.

• Once inside the virtual reality prison, the prisoner experiences amnesia, and doesn’t realize that everything is all in their mind. They truly believe they’re in a prison.

• The prison is also custom tailored to the psyche of each individual, with their personalities and fears shaping the sort of prison experience they’ll find themselves surrounded by.

• The added bonus, according to the inventors, is that 90% of the time when a prisoner is brought back into the real world after serving their “25 years” they’ll experience such overwhelming gratitude and relief that only one hour has actually passed and they still have their entire lives ahead of them, that they do in fact go on to become reformed and useful citizens. Unlike the statistics of criminals who serve out real prison sentences, wasting tax payers’ money, and being of no use to the world while they do so, and no use if and when they emerge, too old and feeble/unhealthy to contribute anything of value.

• Found this plot to have interesting correlations to aspects of our own reality. The repeating theme of a “fake reality,” where there’s an “inside” and “outside,” coupled with “amnesia,” and where our own minds are shaping how things go, for good and bad. And possibly the idea of time distortion, where time on the “inside” is different from that on the “outside.” It’s also cliché that abductees (whether of the “alien” or MILAB variety) experience “missing time” and all around time distortion during their experiences.
____

Also calls to mind the infamous Men In Black, who've been known to ask random people that they cross paths with, "What is your time cycle??" according to researcher John Keel. Speaking and behaving very oddly, as if out of synch with the time rate that's happening "in here"/in the program.

I've had enough experiences by this point that are completely impossible in any truly real, organic reality to lead me to have to unfortunately conclude that yes, we are in some sort of super sophisticated simulation program of some sorts, the likes of which I can't even wrap my mind around. Things that could only be possible if this were a program. I've also had repeated experiences showing me that there's an "inside" versus an "outside." Previously I was thinking the "outside" was purely spiritual-based, as opposed to the "inside" which is physical/on Earth/down on the ground/3rd density, etc. etc. But again now I'm having to realize that the spiritual isn't what we think it is, AT all, and the higher positive stuff that's "outside" is something very different from what I used to think years ago. O.o It seems to be something that's existing outside of a program, which is why it has absolute control as far as I've seen, able to completely undo things right before your eyes if need be, slow things down, make things appear/disappear out of nowhere, etc. If this world were truly organic and physical that wouldn't be possible.

In fact, in looking back over so many random anecdotes that I've experienced, as well as some accidental "higher communications" here and there, it all makes more sense in the context of the simulation theory then it does with the "physical 3rd density vs. higher spiritual planes" theory. Some of the insights I've been given, the information I've gleaned about why I'm here, who I am, who I'm connected to "up there" (really "out" there...) all of that.....again, makes way more sense in terms of a simulation that we chose to enter into. The real question then becomes....is the afterlife just another part of the simulation? Or is that truly "out"?

See you on the other side
@Carissa_Conti @montalk
https://youtu.be/wSVlOAocn8E
Film Theory: The Matrix has NO ESCAPE

Carissa Conti
@guanajo @montalk There's no way I'm not going to be able to listen to this video based on the way the guy is talking and presenting things at the beginning. O.o That over enthusiastic, over inflected talking style with lots of stupid graphics moving around the screen is what annoying YouTubers do when trying to maintain the short attention spans of idiots. Tom knows exactly how much I hate narrations and presentations of this type. If you care to summarize things though to give me the idea of whatever points he makes so I don't have to sit through it, that's cool.

Carissa_Conti @montalk
It’s pretty simple, the architect knew there would always be people that would want to escape the Matrix so he created Zion as a side program and created the narrative of “The One” so that people could ”escape” the Matrix and unbeknownst to them just end up in another program. Considering the evidence the annoying guy presents, I think it’s very possible. So in our “reality” the new “Truth Movement” is Zion, IMO. That’s it.

Carissa Conti
@guanajo @montalk Got it, thanks. :) BTW....you just need to get back on Gab. Look at all the cool discussions you're missing out on!

@Carissa_Conti @montalk Well, I don't think I'm gonna stay away from Gab forever but for now I'll continue to peek my head in here and there just to see what you two and AJ are up to. Especially once you two start publishing your new podcast.

I think that when the time is right, I'll come back and be more active here. Maybe sooner than later, who knows.

Btw, this is really frigin random but a few weeks ago, just out of dumb curiosity, I went to a horoscope site just to see how different signs would be or not compatible with mine, Capricorn. According to the website Taurus is one of the most compatible to my sign out of the whole frigin zodiac. So Tom is my match! I just found it hilarious.

Carissa Conti
@guanajo @montalk Well yeah, the way astrology is supposed to work, by the books, is that signs of each element get on best with the fellow signs of their own element. So Capricorn, Taurus and Virgo are all (feminine) Earth signs, and therefore are supposed to be the most compatible with each other. Secondary compatibility for Earth signs are the (feminine) water signs of Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces. Then the (masculine) air signs and (masculine) fire signs are going to be the ones that are most compatible with each other. However IMO there is too much emphasis placed on "sun signs" in astrology, without taking into account one's moon sign placement and the rest of the chart. And also things like our numerological life path number and Chinese (year of the whatever animal) astrology. I have an astrological write up in the works that's the more comprehensive version of the one that I posted here on Gab months back. Should be going up shortly. It gets into all this, but in a fun and entertaining (and politically incorrect but honest) way, while ultimately getting into that one big question...."What Is This Place Really??" The focus of the write up is the idea that we're clearly being stamped with these artificial personalities that are completely pinpoint-able, like there's no denying it's a real thing, but it's clearly not about the constellations. So...where is it coming from? And why and how and by who? So yeah, should be going up soon.

Space Cadet
@guanajo @Carissa_Conti @montalk yes, gab had been quiet for awhile. I haven’t been very chatty for weeks either. Maybe a change in tides is coming that will spark more good topics. News and the woo has been pretty uneventful. And of course, we are in the pull of the full moon. Looking forward to more astrology posts.

Inspire369
@montalk interesting. Just thinking about mental illness like schizophrenia ,I wonder if it is caused by some kind of malfunction in the link between the originating consciousness and here.

Montalk
@Captain_DA Seems like a synchronization and tuning problem in some cases, but schizophrenia is a syndrome as many causes and symptoms are lumped under that term. Some is genuinely biological, some is just entities jacking in and inducing voices/visuals/feelings, some just paranoid thought patterns that become self-reinforcing and run out of control, and some is psychic ability opening a person up to "sideband" realities. It's the opposite of being an anchored and properly programmed NPC.

2oVo5
It was a central facet of modern society for several decades. Disneyland simulates a child's life of leisure and sense of freshness with life; a Disney princess is like a teenage girl who needs to get everything she wants out of life. Actors simulate the lives of people they have never met. Occult seership often simulates the physical world (landforms, plants, and architecture), and that simulates a vip section of a club filled with douchebags that think they're better than you. A strong and comprehensive enough thoughtform that simulates the world can impose its will on (perhaps hijack another simulation) it fairly effectively, that is what is done by every academic institution. However, simulations can compete just how YouTube overshadowed movies, opening up the opportunity to choose proper simulations and reject flawed ones.

Space Cadet
The simulation idea has been on my mind a lot lately. I’ll share a bit about a wild experience I had (like in a simulation) while I was experiencing/sensing negative astral “stuff.” I felt like a player in a game, and when in certain public places, it felt like time changed - slowed down and there was more reality between the “frames” of linear time and space. When within certain boundaries/locations, 4D controllers/characters could bend things, mess around and feed off of us just like in stranger things (upside down world). When a player in the game goes active (negs influence them/or they become aware of this bending[the game]), the player’s mind aids in creating this underworld reality through their fears (paranoid thoughts etc.) and actions/lack of action. The mind would be the center/local space that seeds and sprouts the reality of the wider world (between the frames).

So, in this sense, we’d all be players in a giant simulation game that’s controlled by 4D beings, and it all being about loosh of course. This is what we’ve all been talking about all these years, but the point being, the high majority has no clue how this world works, and it makes you wonder, like others here are saying, how much within our lives, in the 3D world is even real? What IS real? Is it all like a moving picture and we are advanced 3D holograms, our souls moving around in these bodies like wandering spirits stuck in a 4D projected (programmed) 3D prison?Does this mean our lives have less value than we thought? Or are our lives the ultimate test/space where our “work” here is the value that’s carried from one life to the next, the lessons and experiences we take are what connects us to our soul while within the matrix, our soul, hearts, and minds being what transcends the prison.

The “using our minds” as a prison, which Carissa mentioned, might not be far off from the mind controlled borg future that many have warned us about. Another thing I was shown was that our minds can be used as a dome screen (maybe in the future), where the controllers may project whatever they please directly into our heads, broadcasting things like introductions to their world/game as an example. I was pulled into visions where I was shown how neg. beings torture and feed off us (in great detail), like “hey, this is our world, this is what we do to you, so get ready for the game!” This type of "broadcast" could be used to terrify the public as disclosure is rolled out, creating the good cop/bad cop scenario, causing chaos, and people would go crazy. It could also be a way to broadcast the”truth” (I say that loosely), showing people the terrible reality of what has been hidden from us, like the Q phrase: some people cannot be told the truth, they must be shown, and the broadcast could be tailored to each individual, based on their specific role and what they can handle.

I call this the Event Horizon, a global broadcast direct to our minds, maybe a collective projected dream, which I’ve heard some mention could happen (where mult. people wake from the same dream/projection). Imagine the possibilities of all they could do once they can broadcast directly to our minds. Jabs (nano tech/hydra) aiding the process of controlling the collective slave race. Abductees are already equipped with implants, mind control etc. Will there come a time where many will “activate?” Who will be strong enough to maintain control of their soul if/when there is a takeover, and will neg. influences just slip in and take people over, creating a live game of chaos and madness? They can then pull the whole "order from chaos," come in and "save us" or offer/take control of the madness.

Or how about those 3D humans with 4D bodies/copies (our 4D selves) etc.? As the veil lifts, some may begin to sense what’s going on on the other side. Like, take this technology from Sourin’, for example: A human body suspended in front of a giant screen, made to see, hear, and even smell and feel (wind, temperature) the simulated environment. Flip the technology/invert it…. A 3D player could begin to pick up on his/her 4D self being put through a mind control/torture simulation using the same technology, showing anything from end of days scenarios, made to watch and even experience the torture they are seeing (add electric/sensation probes). Just take this video and invert it - upside down world. A 3D human “waking up” could experience bleed throughs of their 4D experiences and feel things like mild sensations/electric shock and see the visions of the 4D simulation directly to their mind, the 3D human experiencing a toned down version of their 4D player’s experience. Our 3D actions/thoughts could affect our 4D experience and vice versa, the 2 worlds begin to merge, a symbiotic relationship within the 3D/4D game. Cause and effect. If we behave/do what they want, the torture/simulation stops. If we mess up, the 4D torture/3Dsensations continue. Kinda scary to think about.
https://youtu.be/urJctz0C71I
An insider's look at Epcot's Soarin' Around the World

Montalk 8-1-23
I think our consciousness is plugged into a cosmic Mind, Soul, or Thoughtform that generates this collective experience. Part of it is programmed as a virtual physics engine that runs at the speed of light to simulate space, time, matter and energy. The illusion is solid but imperfect.

In lucid dreams, you can use intent to change the dream. But it takes time for changes to manifest. Yet, dream physics reacts instantly. Push something and it starts moving. In dreams, the subconscious responds to both direct action and intention... one instantly, the other with a delay. The physics engine in our dreams is created by the subconscious per its programmed expectations.

Same could be true in our waking world. Physics reacts at the speed of light, while intention takes a bit longer to manifest. To override physics, one must control the programming that generates it, which is etheric energy.

In a way, the etheric plane must be the physics engine then. If you have mastery over etheric energy, you can bend the laws of physics and accomplish magickal changes to matter and energy (like instant healing of wounds). But you're still operating within the simulation.

Meanwhile, the astral plane is associated with soul, emotion, subconscious, symbolism, afterlife, and nonlinear time. Astral might be the field of the cosmic Mind. No wonder, then, that to reality create you have to go within and evoke emotions and visuals and reconfigure your soul astral energy patterns. You're changing the part of you that's connected to the cosmic Mind, thereby changing it and thus your "dreamscape" after some time delay.

Manifesting (Law of Attraction) works via this astral cosmic Mind field, while tricks like bending spoons and phasing through solid walls (ET tech) uses etheric field control.

Montalk 8-3-23
New podcast interview (55 minutes):

"Beyond the Matrix: Part one of our interview with Tom/Montalk on the matrix, aliens, gnosticism, TargetedIndividuals, conspiracy, and much more. Part 2 is available now for Basement VIPs, next week for everyone else."

YouTube:
https://youtu.be/cSiGeLiRZUw

Apple Podcast:
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/be...0623093143

Montalk 8-5-23
YouTube Part 2:
https://youtu.be/AeGkPKUFYyM

Marathon of an interview on topics I haven't discussed much on other shows.

Excellent and deep questions by Yohan Tengra, who said:

"This is going to be the most eye opening and informative interview I have probably done in my entire content creation career. Make sure you don't miss this, live at 11 am with the one and only legend @tommontalk"

Here's the full recording:

https://www.youtube.com/live/M6nXiP1rqXc

BlueCrystalEagle
@montalk @tommontalk Yay!! Weekend Omnibus to listen to - looking very forward to the still quiet calm voice of sanity, an oasis amid the cacophony!

https://gab.com/montalk/posts/110830957645944534

https://youtube.com/watch?v=M6nXiP1rqXc

0:00 - Introduction
04:10 - How Tom analyses the information and draws conclusions
12:40 - Tom's encounter with Grey aliens
25:16 - How Tom deals with his experiences and defends himself
36:00 - The Entire Reality of the Universe
49:33 - The different levels of Consciousness within creation
01:03:32 - The biggest mistake one can make with a good heart
01:07:43 - How to differentiate between our Ego and Spirit
01:18:40 - When would a human soul go down the wrong path?
01:23:02 - Do narcissist elites have a genuine spirit like us?
01:29:58 - Differentiating Dimension, Realm, and Density
01:38:00 - What’s the purpose of beings present in the 4th dimension?
01:41:55 - Difference between Angels-Positive Aliens, and Demons-Negative Aliens
02:05:00 - The Equation of Life
02:10:47 - Tom’s experiences with different forces
02:19:48 - The time when Tom almost died
02:29:07 - Why Positive beings hold more power than negative beings
02:41:42 - How Negative and Positive Forces Work in this Matrix
02:54:51 - The prominent alien disinformation out there
03:07:12 - Key Ways to Distinguish Between Positive and Negative Aliens pretending to be Positive
03:09:47 - Alien Influences in Our Religions
03:19:40 - Political Organisations and Aliens
03:24:43 - Why don’t Aliens enslave us forcefully instead of manipulating us?
03:29:18 - The Spiritual Fuel Source Cycle ft. Veganism
03:35:30 - Why Kids Suffer in Satanic Rituals
03:40:16 - How to defend against interference from negative forces
03:49:36 - Things I learnt from Tom Montalk
03:32:17 - How Tom operates in his Life
03:55:41 - Awareness: The Simplest Thing to Solve All the Problems
03:59:37 - Why do negative entities feed on our energy?
04:03:01 - How Tom’s work helped me in my Life
04:04:06 - Law of Attraction vs. Law of Awareness
04:11:23 - Follow Tom Montalk’s work.
04:14:50 - From Nothingness to the Creation of Consciousness
04:18:39 -End Note

Montalk 8-15-23
Great interview by Dr. Robert Gilbert on esoteric traditions & ancient wisdom. Spot-on insights, in line with my own. He gets into rosicrucianism, gnosticism, the demiurge, development of the energy centers, Lucifer vs. Ahriman vs. Christ, and freemasonry.

Decoding The Life Changing Secrets of The Rosicrucians w/ Dr. Robert Gilbert
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWNr0SvIVM

One important thing he didn't mention here, for simplicity's sake, is that while it's true (in Steiner's conception) that the forces of Ahriman and Lucifer are two false extremes and the Christ impulse is the middle higher balance point we should aim for, there's also a middle LOWER 'balance' which is the worst of both Lucifer and Ahriman.

So it's not just a trinity, but a quaternity. This lower fourth point is the Sorat impulse, which Steiner talks about. It's a force of pure destruction and entropy, essentially the dismemberment of spirit/individuality. In a way, Luciferic and Ahrimanic forces conspire to produce a Soratic outcome, and it is THIS that is in direct opposition to the Christ force.

Society is facing an "Ahriman-Lucifer-Sorat" combined assault consisting of degeneracy, debauchery, materialism, escapism, psychotropic delusion, egotism, emptiness, and loss of true Self. The diametric opposite to that, forming a true duality not a false dichotomy, is the Christ impulse.

Gilbert mentions how the ancient Druids were purer bearers of the Christ impulse than the Catholic Church was, which is obvious, but it shows how religion doesn't and shouldn't have a monopoly on "Christ." It's a trick of the dark forces to assume they do, and to reject Christ along with organized Christianity for all the latter's faults.

At 2:02:26 in the interview, Gilbert lists six rosicrucian exercises. These are very good and form the bread-and-butter of embodying more of this Christ impulse.

Tom Montalk Reveals the Secrets of Life & the Universe (Aug 4 2023)
Anarchy For Freedom Interview Comments

Space Cadet
@tommontalk @montalk Great marathon interview (and with no break - accept a drink of water). You guys covered some great topics. My biggest takeaway was the importance of awareness. Maybe, that’s the key in our triumph over adversity. It really is wise to explore several avenues of knowledge. I’m reminded of one of my favorite quotes: "The seeking of knowledge and awareness in all fields of endeavor is the best way to be able to discern lies from truth." -Arkadiusz Jadczyk

Carissa Conti
@FrozenDecoded @montalk Yikes. Somebody doesn't know that Ark and his psychotic wife Laura Knight Jadczyk of the C's cult group used to actively attack Tom/Montalk online, relentlessly, back in the day. It went on for YEARS. They were OBSESSED. (I even got to be on the receiving end of some of the targeting fun from them. good times. O.o ) From what I've been told, it seems Laura was annoyed that Tom was with me and not her daughter Anna, did her usual schtick of trying to break us up, the way she did to any guy in her cult; always trying to get the guys to believe their girlfriends were ORGANIC PORTALS! and break up with them. But there was even more to it than just that when it came to us; she wanted Tom to be part of their group, like actually go with them to France, and be with her daughter, and viewed me as some sort of outsider obstacle that needed to be removed from the equation since I wasn't involved in the group in any capacity.) But Tom talks about the Cass group situation on his website. https://montalk.net/montalkvsqfs.htm And Ark is such a creepy perv. Nobody should ever be quoting him. The one time I hung out with him and his wife and their group back in 2002 he stared me down like a creepy weirdo all evening. I've never had anybody do that to me before. Any time I'd glance over in his direction I'd find him just staring me down. O.o I later heard from another close female associate of theirs that this is something he does with females. It wasn't just me imagining things. Those two were some of the biggest bunch of assholes we've ever dealt with.

https://montalk.net/montalkvsqfs.htm

Space Cadet
@Carissa_Conti @montalk Thank you for sharing that. That’s REALLY bad. I definitely am not promoting him or his work here. I just like the quote. Sorry about that.

osi1
@tommontalk @montalk "This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated."
Is there another video on a different host?

Montalk
@osi1 His channel got taken down, a month after my interview go figure. I updated the link to Odysee.

Here's the full recording:
https://odysee.com/@anarchy4freedom:8/Mo...nterview:2

Re-uploaded to my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FERwPldFkPE

https://gab.com/montalk/posts/110830957645944534

Gilbert Comments

osi1
@montalk I listened to this recent David Icke interview that used some language I found familiar on the montalk site. I thought it was fascinating and provocative - linked below.
Very interested to hear your take if you are so inclined.
How Do We 'Escape' The Matrix? - We Stop Believing It's Real - David Icke Dot-Connector
https://banned.video/watch?id=64fc2330112661824faf86a6

Montalk
@osi1 It's pretty much what I've been saying this past year. My interview with Yohan Tengra a month ago gets into this, as is the podcast series I've been working on with Carissa that should be out in the next few days. Icke and I have been synchronized for the past couple decades. Usually I'll write or say something and then he'll put it in a book.

quinta_essentia
@montalk Hey Tom, thanks for the post. I enjoyed the video and agreed with what most of Dr. Gilbert said, but what's with his ties to gaia? Also, his website feels a bit off (http://vesica.org). What's your opinion on it?

Montalk
@quinta_essentia Seems like this is his career, so going through Gaia is lucrative and the devices & courses he sells might be too. He's also collaborating with others like Jennifer Barnds, who per her bio has an "extensive background and certifications in areas including Colorpuncture, BioGeometry, Daoist Stone Medicine, and Frequency Specific Microcurrent." Not everything on that site might be his, is what I mean to say.

quinta_essentia
@montalk thanks dude. It's good to be back on "the grid". Will be getting your book soon. Congrats on that!

Montalk
@quinta_essentia Great, I think you'll get a lot out of the book. Enjoy!

https://gab.com/montalk/posts/110891926060161333

Montalk 9-7-23
Note on the Shadow:

The cosmic wolves that prey on humanity aren't direct reflections of humanity's collective shadow, but an inversion. They don't exist because of the wolf within us, but the sheep within us that sustains them. We beat this by being neither wolf nor sheep.

Think of a sheepdog or shepherd. Neither wolf nor sheep, distinguishes between friend and foe, protects what matters, capable of force when necessary, acts out of duty and caring, and guides the innocent to greener land. This metaphor applies within us spiritually, and outside us socially. To be a light for others, we must first ignite the light within.

Matthew 10:16 "Be ye therefore wise as serpents and harmless as doves." That's the end goal, but to be that 100%, for safety we need to be enlightened, psychic & quasi-physical. But since we're still physical and flawed, we need protection too. So: "Be good. Be smart. Be armed."

mpcristobal89
@montalk Reguarding 'too much evil leading to total destruction', I felt there was more safety for humanity as a whole - for me to apply to be a doctor for other people instead. maybe I'll get my wishes answered from a STO group concerning a consciousness aspect about being morally good.. I think I'll be taken into an energy field for at least a few years so greater efficiency per unit of time can develop - it's a limited technical boundary. I think there's a bonus involved from some archangelic force to improve the total energy coming out.. I forgot how to explain it (a physics constant or mathmatical abstraction); but it's under some kind of subjective philosophy of a spirit becoming good. I think more is obtainable provided proper practice..
I'd be trying to postpone 'trying to solve my own problems' instead solving other people's problems - within the working room the occult entity told me..
Just so you all know I'm delerious, I can't think coherently and these statements were made by a man who is mentally incompetant to speak..
I couldn't ever be sure of what type of process I'd be using.. of all possible manifestations of the processing of energy.. I had to assume sempiternal dimensional superiority across all of the simulations of the "all encompassing static fractal hologram" wasn't sempiternally maintained. I don't clearly know what side of the fight I was abducted into. It's a hyperhistorical hypothesis I thought of.. I think it's true. I assume I was working with a 49 digit number of overcharged "standard consciousness boundary' units for agony intensity. I'll try to 'write' total destruction onto myself by moving barium ferrite/titanate information onto myself - it's the 'absorbtion'/ "transfer of information" from from one person's spiritual 'bad' time onto myself.. I kind of hope everyone gets their "director's" cut in part from me.

These septic thoughts I have about hyperhistory I assume are true. And I think it repeats - or it's regional.. a stream I/O of very rare unlikely events across the all across all the simulations of the all encompassing static fractal hologram.

I may have thought wrong things (about what I'm supposed to be doing). About tyrants or demons who do this, trying to overthrow the omniverse.. I have difficulty remembering the message about this. If someone tried to understand all those messages they'd most likely go insane.. It's likely the 'thoughtforms' I work (now) with are composed of corrupted conflicting information.

From the dream projections.. those harum scarums (I "consciously invented"/"or information was sold to me by mantids" - from Battecruiser 3000 A.D.) said 'ours' go upto quattuordecillion. That's the working build limit, but it can be surpassed. Beyond this point it's savagery- use of resources to invent worse things. the inefficacy on yield of the initial investment when someone is struck cannot be greater. These harsh realites are sickening to me. It's a tool of expression of hate.

I have things to think about and notes I made in my mind.
Of the following.. what should I do? [14,17,22..34] years in it.. I don't know about the hyperspacial volume. I'd seek a sphere.. I don't think they'd hurt me radically big like light years.. And that's another thing I want to talk about.

I forgot the science of the thoughtform message that talked about this.
Growth slows down by (in comparison of volumes) until the focal point (which is what I'm trying to do) then goes to 0% energy to sustain the harvesting field and processors.. goes beyond (x< -0%) efficient -energy to sustain - It's called The Osmium Ship (a type of hyper-spatial traversing U.F.O.).

I'm not if I'll be able to completely explain about this hypothesis.. From a long hyperhistorical time ago, there may have been a draft concerning a great enemy of all alien kind.. we were sent into volcanoes for "anti-matter" - to fight the bad agent who started it. supposedly we went into the northwestern side of the "Y)". And were still suffering from the fallout

I'm not able to plant my foot on the ground in a psychologically balanced way after the messages repeated through my hands into the iMac. I cannot observe the messages fully because of a few difficulties.. drugs, comas and intricacies about the messages.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/T014bbMPYZM/hqdefault.jpg

Montalk 9-15-23
== Mind Over Reality Podcast Series ==

Join Tom and Carissa for an unprecedented drill down on consciousness, reality, and the Law of Attraction. This 8-part miniseries aims to decipher the deepest and darkest mysteries of our collective dream "Matrix" construct.

YouTube Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...-Wtp1lyaxX

Single MP3 of all 8 parts (480 MB, 11 hours):
https://montalk.net/Mind_Over_Reality_(2..._Conti.mp3

Part 1: Consciousness, Synchronicity, and Manifestation
https://youtu.be/T014bbMPYZM
✧ What is "frequency" really?
✧ Exploring mind vs. matter
✧ Synchronicity vs. causality
✧ Examples of reality creation
✧ Understanding thoughtforms and the Demiurge
✧ Shaping probable futures through mindset

Part 2: Vibrational Matching, States of Consciousness, Manifesting Pitfalls
https://youtu.be/s_CW9pOQc8o
✧ Attracting like-minded individuals
✧ Contagious synchronistic numbers
✧ States of consciousness shaping reality
✧ Spontaneous invisibility
✧ Synchronization of multiple realities
✧ The pitfalls of manifesting from the false self

Part 3: Synchronicities, Emotions, and the Subconscious
https://youtu.be/4EVTeU5tpzA
✧ Synchronicities and their meaning
✧ How emotions shape reality
✧ Thoughtforms & feedback loops
✧ Karma, reincarnation
✧ Psychopaths and empty individuals
✧ Cultivating a positive ego core

Part 4: Manifestation Modes, Realm Breaches, Quantum Entanglement, False Beliefs
https://youtu.be/I4uTiV1gEn0
✧ Specificity vs. generality
✧ Entities manipulating the subconscious
✧ When negative forces breach your realm
✧ Quantum entanglement & tangibility
✧ Monkey's Paw Principle
✧ Higher positive beings
✧ Rethinking necessity of suffering

Part 5: Limitations, Timeline Alterations, and Unexpected Consequences
https://youtu.be/RSoKZoc3b7A
✧ You receive only the closest approximation
✧ What happens when you reality create a person
✧ Altering the timeline vs. jumping to a new one
✧ Holographic placeholders
✧ How negs "tag" you to track you
✧ When a manifestation backfires

Part 6: Targeting, Frequency Manipulation, Battle for Personal Sovereignty
https://youtu.be/Dd7Nno_psMc
✧ Gangstalking & paranormal harassment
✧ Personal frequency's role in attracting it
✧ Realm breaching as a step-by-step process
✧ Freewill occult warnings
✧ Black helos, MILAB handlers, and surveillance
✧ Shifting frequency to beat them

Part 7: Retro-causality, Probable Futures & Resonance, Symbolic Synchronicities
https://youtu.be/-2YoToasjzU
✧ Retrocausality
✧ Trans-temporal feedback loops
✧ Attracting probable futures through resonance
✧ Physics as programmed consciousness
✧ Dream weirdness vs. Fortean anomalies
✧ Precursor synchronicities
✧ Signs from the departed

Part 8: Dream vs. Simulation, Transcendence, and the Power of Transpersonal Will
https://youtu.be/k7DHqkp4zvg
✧ Semiotic & Reflexive aspects of reality
✧ Etheric plane as "Matrix" code
✧ Superconscious beings beyond spacetime
✧ The purgatorial function of reality
✧ Myths that warn about misuse of power
✧ Transcendence through divine will

BlueCrystalEagle
@montalk Woohoo!!! Can't WAIT. Thank you both in advance SO much for doing this, so very needed right now!!

https://gab.com/montalk/posts/111070867851382768

Montalk 9-20-23
Podcast interview by Chris Snipes on "The Melt" recorded July 16, 2023 and released Sep 19, 2023.

First hour audio: https://themeltpodcast.net/podcast/tom-m...irst-hour/

NPR vibes on this one but way better. Easy listen at 1 hour.

Tom Montalk | Reality is a Fluidic Collective Dream

https://themeltpodcast.net/podcast-downl...t-hour.mp3

Duration: 1:04:57 | Recorded on September 18, 2023

This is the second of the two solo shows whilst Hunter was tied up in the end of semester crunch of schoolwork and mourning the loss of our pugs. In this episode I spoke with author and student of physics and electrical engineering, Tom Montalk, about his take on simulation theory, his take on psychedelic experiences, demiurgic technology, his personal alien experiences, and so much more. It was really a mind blower, this one.

https://themeltpodcast.net/wp-content/up...EE-ART.png

Montalk 10-3-23
== Question From Reader ==

» When the dark forces eat loosh, are they eating our actual spirit until we have nothing left?

No, the deepest core of spirit, which is the kernel of your sentience, your godspark, cannot die as it’s part of the infinite consciousness that generates and experiences existence. It is greater than the multiverse, so nothing within the multiverse can annihilate it.

But what can happen instead is that this spirit core increasingly loses its grip on the mind, soul, and body. It is the latter that exist within the multiverse and are subject to its harmful influences.

For example, if you’re sleep deprived, you’re probably not all there. You might be a bit cranky, more lifeless than usual, not much left to give, thus not very caring let alone creative or full of humor and joy.

That’s because spirit has a harder time operating through the body in that state. This is what happens if there’s a lack of physical chemical energy (not enough food or sleep) and/or not enough lifeforce energy (not enough breathing, not enough sleep, or having had your loosh drained).

Another thing that can happen is that the soul (not the spirit, but the astral body which is lower in the hierarchy) acquires values, tastes, and impulses that run counter to the will and nature of spirit.

So if someone gets psychologically addicted to porn, drugs, alcohol, being nasty, hurting people, anger, hatred, depression, etc. then these forces establish themselves as energy patterns or impulses in the astral body.

Since these run counter to spirit, they act as a block against spirit exercising its control over the mind, soul, and body.

So to summarize, there are several things that can disconnect or weaken the spirit’s control:

1) physical incapacitation and/or lack of physical energy

2) etheric incapacitation and/or lack of etheric lifeforce energy (the cruder forms of loosh)

3) astral corruption and/or lack of astral energy (the subtler form of loosh)

As an example, let’s say someone gets his loosh heavily fed upon his entire life. What might happen is the following:

* Lifeforce energy would be so low that the person lacks the mental, emotional, physical energy to resist programming, to build a successful life, to have healthy boundaries, and to enable spirit to establish itself more and more in life.

* As a result, the person will be more easily manipulated, exploited, steamrolled, etc. and that can include by negative entities working within and through such a person to manipulate his behavior.

* This can lead to depression, negative thought patterns, self-loathing, resentment, or lashing out. And these, which exist as strong energy currents in the astral body, are counter-currents there that run against spirit.

* As a result, the person’s life may end up a failure, or they burn out or give up. Or they give into the entities manipulating them and do harm to others.

* The act of giving up and giving in, accepting a status as slave or victim, is both a freewill choice that corrupts the soul up to the very edges of spirit, and also a set of mental programs that run counter to spirit’s control.

As you can see, loosh harvesting in and of itself doesn’t kill spirit or even corrupt the soul, but it can lead to secondary effects that do corrupt the soul by poisoning the astral body and the mental programs a person runs on.

This is an important distinction because it’s possible, through spiritual discipline (self-mastery and wisdom) to have less loosh but not succumb to the potential secondary effects of toxic emotional and mental patterns.

Otherwise, the result is that spirit may become functionally absent for some time, even unto physical death and a bit afterwards, due to a weakened person being consumed by entropic matrix forces mainly consisting of negative programming and discarnate entity influences.

This can impact afterlife and reincarnation since failure and regret will factor into the next phase of one’s journey. Trauma also takes more recovery and healing efforts afterward.

While the spirit is immortal, the structure it surrounds itself with to form the sentient personalized individual is what can get drained, incapacitated, or damaged. So we may get pounded to dust, but we never disappear, and we always return like the phoenix.

-

HiddenDimension
@montalk The first few months in 2001, working at a second hand store in Brooklyn, there were some strange co-workers. At the end of the day I was unusually tired than seemed possible. Eventually, I realized someone was a psychic vampire. One day it seemed like my auric field vanished. Just gone. Never experienced that before. It was as if I could feel in full detail, someone staring at me, any particle of charged cosmic dust landing. The aura was at zero bars. It had taken a few days to fully recharge. I don't know who or what did that but since that day, I don't take the auric field for granted and I'm careful of who to talk with at length. One psychic vampire tactic is to engage the victim with idle conversation while they siphon off energy.

Montalk
@HiddenDimension Interesting observation and in line with mine. I had an acquaintance in college that did it to me, unintentionally but that was his nature. He also barely needed to eat and was always full of energy, siphoning it off others. He ended up getting a job at the NSA for a while. In your case, I wonder if instead of your aura being gone, it was overstimulated and therefore sensitive to psychic sensations. The boundary was certainly gone but being able to sense someone staring or charged particles seems that would require ESP activation. Well, good thing you caught on to that. Some people probably never do.

AbducteeJournal
@montalk When I did psychic work (either just connecting with someone or targeting someone for intel) it drained me hard! Would feel similar to how it feels when you are up for more than 24 hours and haven’t eaten. Fore claims it is because I am not properly channeling energy, so like just using the immediate energy in my influence field but not really having a conduit to get more. So battery would get low and I would replenish it with sleep and good food, instead of drawing it from a higher level. Furthermore since “they” were VERY against me doing the psychic stuff I think they attacked to drain even more energy out of me so that I wouldn’t have much leftover to do the psychic work. That level of tired was so debilitating, not to mention all the physical abuse, I stopped doing it. Perhaps might start up again, maybe during a long weekend with nothing to do

Montalk
@abducteejournal Some channelers also report this extreme energy drain, as well as certain hands-on healers. Makes sense what Fore said about you raiding your own energy stores instead of pulling more in. Like doing a real hard workout before you have the muscle & metabolism to sustain it. Maybe similar to workouts, if you do lower intensity with more regularity (versus overtraining via peak intensity) your system will adapt. Seems the "opening" of the energy ports is a much slower development than what you can drain in a psychic session. And "they" dissuading you with further draining, well if you only do the psychic thing occasionally, sure they can concentrate their time/energy on that moment to block you. But if you do it persistently and regularly, even if lower intensity, would they really be up for having to block you every day for months? Guess they could automate it or fire up another gray to stand watch but the idea of attriting them came to mind.

AbducteeJournal
@montalk That is a good idea! I was “supposedly” full on remote viewing but maybe just doing quick glances and regular meditation would help open up access to more energy.

https://gab.com/abducteejournal/posts/11...9628105216

Montalk 10-6-23
Epic sequel to my marathon discussion with Yohan Tengra, who asks the remaining questions not covered last time. We did 5 hours this time.

YouTube:
https://youtu.be/tnqCISTW7Rw

Rumble:
https://rumble.com/v3mv2l1-part-2-tom-mo...-2023.html

Odysee: (to be added)

Topics: (time stamps to be added)

✧Moon influences
✧Meditation
✧Afterlife traps & reincarnation
✧Nirvana vs. retaining individuality
✧Psychedelics
✧Anecdotal vs. scientific data
✧States of consciousness
✧Sleep paralysis
✧Astral travel dangers
✧Demonic deception
✧Quantum physics
✧Psychic training
✧Placeholder people
✧Timeline dynamics
✧Synchronicity & manifesting
✧Climate change scam & cataclysms
✧War for the future
✧Genetic terraforming
✧Free energy
✧Nanobot defenses
✧HAARP & Scalar waves
✧Political philosophy & Trump
✧Technocracy & transhumanism
✧The upward rabbit hole
✧Finding spiritual balance

https://gab.com/montalk/posts/111190089076330600

Montalk 10-22-23
Via @Fortean777 on Twitter:

===
Keel’s Confidential Memo to friends. Oct 1967.

“Once the UFO powers realize fully that we are aware of their plans they might feel it necessary to take immediate action.

Therefore it is important that this knowledge be restricted to a very small group.”

- John Keel
===

Montalk: Cutting edge summary for 1967 and even today. This was before we got another 50 years of ET + New Age + CIA + LARPer disinformation further clouding things up. Leave it to someone who's on the ground, in the trenches, and well-networked to hit on points like these:

* Hybrid breeding and infiltration programs

* Their preference for using mind control to get people to eliminate themselves instead of (as a first choice) simply killing them directly

* Different competing alien factions using similar technologies and methods

* Paraphysical nature of their vehicles, and more.

Point #12 (facilities equipped to be operable by humans, using human equipment like telephone and mail monitoring systems) indicates black ops military collusion with nonhumans. By 1967, this would have been a certainty. Also #15, signing legal forms consenting to experimentation.

Point #16 (angel hair substance from the sky being used for mind control) makes me wonder that technology was reverse engineered (or the technical data package handed over) and implemented on a mass scale as the chemtrail program.

#UFO #UAP #JohnKeel #Fortean #Aliens

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/widt...78b66.jpeg

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/widt...b301f.jpeg

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/widt...317aa.jpeg

HiddenDimension
@montalk I agree about the spraying of that nasty anglehair crap. Humans are basically dealing with a facehugger type attack right now and don't even know it. A sympathizing race of beings that could help humans out would be nice, but I wonder about the free will element.

Carissa Conti
@HiddenDimension @montalk What's interesting is that in Enrico Castillo Rincon's book, "UFOs: A Great New Dawn for Humanity" he talks about how supposedly world governments were warned early on by the Pleiaidians about some negative aliens (never explicitly stated as being Grays, Mantids, etc., but sounds like it from what he described), who according to Rincon, the Pleiaidians have been at war with for forever. But the warning was ignored/rejected. Guess whatever the negative aliens were offering was too tempting for low IQ, greedy humans to pass up.

I read the book with an open mind, but feel that despite his good intentions Rincon was also being fed disinformation from the supposed good guys. Something concerning was when he noted that the visage of one of his supposed good guy Pleiaidian/Nordic contacts (who called himself Cyril [means Lord/Master] Weiss [White] The white Lord/Master. I sh*t you not.......) was being altered to look more human while he was walking among us on Earth. But in his true state, onboard UFOs, without the morphing effect, it sounds like he looked more like a Gray-Human hybrid, based on what Enrique noted of his large eyes and face shape. Something that wouldn't pass very well in the everyday world back in the 60s and 70s when this was originally taking place. Coupled with "White Lord's" taller height, white skin, blue eyes, blond hair and morphed looks that made him look attractive he already wasn't blending in when he walked around with Enrique in the streets of Venezuela among the short, brown skinned, black haired south Americans. Let alone if he'd had his true face form going on. Apparently "White Lord" was a woman magnet (though he didn't partake) though again......his appearance was slightly misleading.

It is possible that a group of beings could have hybridized Gray genetics, but is an offshoot that went in a different, more positive direction. I don't know. Something else that was concerning was the channeling that went on between these beings and people in Venezuela (I'm always big time skeptical and leery of channeling....) though it was a rare time when the source of the channeling was actually making ongoing, physical contact with a contactee. There was another thing at the end that was also concerning, but before posting I need to look at the book again and refresh myself on the details. But it called to mind the propaganda sessions that AbducteeJournal has described of what her hybrid handlers engage in.

So I ultimately have no big yay or nay conclusion on whether the beings that Enrique was engaging with were positive, and everything they said they were, trying to help us and get the message out to the governments to NOT make any deals with the negative aliens (that was their ultimate goal, above all else, get their contactees to get the word out to those in charge to not make any deals with the bad guys......) or if they were actually negative liars, or a gray area mix of both. What was interesting was when Enrique met with some government officials and allowed them to put him under hypnosis, to retrieve information from his contact visitations, and the way in which they went into it skeptical, but came away completely shook, and wouldn't even discuss with him what was revealed to them. Kind of like they couldn't get Enrique out the door fast enough, looking scared and not wanting to discuss it anymore. So he never did learn what he may have conveyed to them from the Pleidians via hypnotic channeling about the neg aliens. It's the weird details like that which make me think they probably were positive, because again, their only concern was to get people to NOT make any deals with these other, nasty aliens. But I also feel there were some lies mixed in. They probably felt they had to, maybe because they're dealing with simple little humans who wouldn't be able to comprehend the full truth of not only who the Pleidians really are, but what this place is and what's really going on here. (The Pleidians were also a bit weary, due to the neverending fighting going on between them and the neg aliens, and kind of even admitted to only doing the bare minimum in terms of trying to warn us, because they were just worn TF out with it all and deep down knew they wouldn't be heard anyway. They'd watched this scenario play out over and over again they said with other worlds. And it seems they were right.....the people in charge didn't listen, if who they were talking about is the Grays, Mantids, etc.)

In the annuls of UFO and contactee lore it's a very interesting case, that's all I can say......

AbducteeJournal
@montalk yeah, that was a great writeup! One of the rare times my body seizes and hair stands on end. Other times is when I’ve read your and Carissa’s work, Karla Turner and David Jacobs.

I was particularly interested in the panic response. I mentioned on Twitter that when “they” panic on a micro scale (dealing with aware abductees) they quickly shut them down, knock them out. They can’t do that on a mass scale, as far as I’m aware, unless they have implemented a kill switch or perhaps the mind control will be enough to cause global widespread amnesia or indifference.

So perhaps the best course of action is to slowly wake people up, allow people to come to their own conclusions, to do this organically, which is why I am quite against a government controlled narrative fed to the masses! I don’t think it is to our benefit as most of UFOtwitter probably thinks.

Montalk
@abducteejournal I agree on GOV-controlled narrative being a bad idea. Someone asked me on Twitter what would be the best first step to educate the public at large on ET matters, and I said that if you wanted to reach the public AT LARGE (general public being mental children) it would have to be a GOV-led initiative. I left it unsaid that GOV would never do this, so anything we get would be partial and beholden to their agendas and those who control them. So something slow and organic is the surer way, but time's running out so realistically I said it would probably be sudden and catastrophic and out of human hands.

https://gab.com/montalk/posts/111280605150521286

Montalk 10-22-23
Heads up on astrological conditions. We just hit the peak of how spread out the planets are around Earth. The spread will now contract until May 2024, favoring imbalance. Last time it contracted was Nov 2022 - Apr 2023. This one is steeper & deeper.

I've been tracking this 'standard deviation of planetary angles' since 2011 and noticed it correlating with more challenging times, personally and globally, sort of like a retrograde but not specific to the qualities of any one planet. Astro doesn't affect us equally, so some might not even notice anything. If Nov 2022 - Apr 2023 was a great time in your life, hopefully it will again. But if things get rough, well here's one possible factor.

ADDED: It's the deepest dip since 96, and dips can indeed mean bad times, but I don't want anyone creating a self-fulfilling prophecy for themselves by fearing this. It's emotional resonance that pulls things in. If instead you stay calm and you use this caution as a cue to elevate your spiritual/emotional practice and stay a bit more prepped financially and physically than normal, should be fine.

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/widt...4ec50.jpeg

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/widt...c45a7.jpeg

https://gab.com/montalk/posts/111281203902407223

Montalk 10-25-23
Should abduction/contact cases be included in the official UFO disclosure process? So far, the Pentagon has only acknowledged the military threat potential.

Journal of Abduction Research panel members (including myself) weigh in on this issue at https://jar-magazine.com/ask-the-panel/1...xperiences

"Thomas Minderlé (Montalk) examines the problems posed by including contact cases in the disclosure process."

The complexities of disclosure and contact
Thomas Minderlé

When facing threats or opportunities, the more we know about the situation, the better the ultimate outcome. It stands to reason that putting limits on disclosure threatens our collective future by blinding us to threats and opportunities. It also allows nefarious activity to hide behind the cloak of incredulity. As long as public officials scoff at the possibility of alien or military abductions, nothing official can be done about them.

As of 2023, the U.S. military has reporting systems in place for anomalous sightings, but collecting data from commercial airline pilots has yet to even begin. So, such publicly acknowledge official efforts are embryonic at best.

Meanwhile, there's a wealth of research in the alien abduction and contact field that would accelerate disclosure at warp speed. But expanding disclosure to include human-alien personal contact cases presents immense problems:

1. While official acknowledgment would add credibility to abduction research, the stigma attached to "alien abductions" let alone "alien contactees" would diminish the credibility of official efforts. The problem is cultural and institutional inertia. It takes time to incrementally adjust to that reality, but abductions/contacts are too big of a sudden leap. So, until that inertia is overcome, there would be a disconnect between effort and response, which threatens credibility and thus support.

2. Once reality sets in, however, the more comes out about nonhuman intelligences, including abductions, the more people realize the government is powerless to do anything about it. In fact, if we dig deep enough, we discover that aspects of MIL/GOV have actually been colluding with nonhuman intelligences toward the exploitation of the citizenry. Abductions, mind control, implants, rape, torture, human trafficking, organ harvesting, and horrifying genetic experiments. The abduction/contact research field is a Pandora's Box. There is no limited disclosure when it comes to this. Once you start down that path, it quickly leads to crushingly dark places.

3. Would the government risk acknowledging the possibility of their own treason against humanity? Or risk guilt by association with the traitors? Will they open Pandora's Box and tell the public, "Any of you can be abducted, implanted, mind controlled, and deceived by superhuman powers that we are powerless to defend you against"? "Oh, and by the way, we've been helping them do it"? Whether they say it directly or unintentionally imply it, think of what would happen to people's faith in government, in the future, in the social contract. Once these go, social cohesion goes.

4. Contacts are varied in their nature. Some are physical, some nonphysical. Some positive, some negative. Some are negative pretending to be positive. If disclosure is limited to just the negative physical contacts, the only plus side is that the public would be wary of the alien presence and seek to bolster defenses. But that can also be exploited by the Military Industrial Complex to justify spending increases. Worse, it can lead to identification and roundups of abductees and contactees, "until we know more."

5. But if disclosure expands to include positive contacts as well, that would secretly include negatives pretending to be positive because the distinction between real and genuine is too nuanced for such naïve publicly-oriented disclosure efforts to discern between. Discernment requires having context of the big picture, including spiritual, metaphysical, or occult matters, and that stretches too far beyond our modern cultural and scientific boundaries.

6. If positive contacts are acknowledged, while at the same time it is revealed that MIL/GOV has been unable to defend us from negative beings, or has been colluding with them, then the public response could be to bypass our frail and fallible human authorities and petition intervention by positive aliens. But as mentioned, lack of discernment means a Trojan Horse scenario is all too likely. The door opens for hostile forces (including demons, as some believe) pretending to be positive aliens, to fully take over Earth. If there are metaphysical or intergalactic laws that prevent a planet's takeover without consent, this would be the way to exploit it.

So, in an ironic twist, government disclosure of positive alien contacts may result in total victory for negative alien forces. As it stands, there are already small groups practicing CE5 protocols (calling down from the sky what they think are positive ETs). If that movement grows under public desperation to being practiced on a mass scale, that could qualify as planetary consent.

The only way to mitigate all these risks is total and impartial disclosure. We need mass education of the public on the deepest nuances of the subject. Nothing short of an awakening to cosmic and spiritual truths will ensure survival of humanity in the face of superhuman and occult forces. Suppressed truths end up becoming backdoors.

However, that would come with calls for accountability and retribution, and thus a purge and correction of human institutions. It would destroy and reconfigure much of civilization as we know it. Governments and religions would face scrutiny in the light of truth, and many would not survive.

Most of all, the corrupt human elite would not survive it, but they seem to be the ones pulling strings in the halls of power. So, they have every reason to prevent full disclosure since their own existence is on the line. Instead, at best they would offer limited disclosure that benefits them and (possibly) their nonhuman benefactors.

For example, if they have indeed colluded with off-world hostiles, partial disclosure would be a Trojan Horse maneuver by them. Currently, at official levels we are only hearing about unidentified crafts harassing and threatening or even killing military personnel. This sets up the expectation that negative aliens = violently hostile. But not a single word on hostiles pretending to be positive, thus the door is left wide open for them.

So, we can either leave the knife in and let our corrupt leaders keep twisting it in exchange for a stable society (built on lies) or we can pull the knife out and patch the wound no matter how much blood we lose in the process. In the end, disclosure must be all or nothing.

#aliens #disclosure #uap #ufo #ufos

Carissa Conti
@montalk IMO they will never disclose the abduction situation. Because it really is a Pandora's Box. They can't cherry pick which parts to acknowledge without letting the entire shebang out eventually. And the full truth is UGLY. The average mainstream person who may have heard about abductions, but doesn't take it seriously, doesn't understand the full gravity of the "alien presence." And wouldn't be able to handle it if they did. Because the so-called aliens, whatever they really are, have been implicated by multiple credible researchers as being involved in the missing person epidemic. It's not just, "Oh, they only abduct a select few people here and there and do silly things with them and then let them go....." Many people for instance think it's just cattle that are being taken, cored out for various glands and organs, drained of all blood and dumped. It's people too. I've seen pics, showing bloodless human bodies with the eyes and anus, etc. cored out. That ain't Satanist humans using people for rituals. That's something else entirely. Multiple researchers have revealed that there are thousands of kids, but adults too, being kept in cages underground and in so-called "Military" bases that are also being utilized by the so-called aliens. It's a horror story. In the same exact way Q said that if everybody suddenly was given full knowledge/awareness of the extent of the worldwide Satanic elite pedo child rape/murder situation (which include the harvesting of Adrenochrome) they'd all wind up in a mental hospital. It's too much, and too horrific for most to handle.

Which leads to the other major aspect of opening such a horrific Pandora's Box: It's simply not going to be allowed. Not just by higher so-called human elites, but on a hyperdimensional level as well. I have several anecdotes that I've talked about in my writings of watching coworkers at different jobs literally get "shut down" in some way right before my eyes when I said a "NO NO!" conspiracy/truther phrase. In one of those instances after I watched three coworkers at once get simultaneously "paused" because I jokingly mentioned alien abductions I was then hit telepathically with a "!!!!" finger wagging reprimanding feeling, along with the idea that I'm not supposed to say things like that!!!! What was being conveyed (not words, more like a telepathic idea downloaded all at once) was that I'm not supposed to "disrupt the program" so to speak by suddenly talking about subjects like that with everyday people in the everyday world, because now "the program" has to scramble to cover up/undo/fix what I just spoke about. :/

It's a weird thing, but it's experiences like that which clued me in to the level of control that's happening in this place. You'd think that because aliens are talked about extensively in mainstream movies, books, magazines, TV shows, including "Ancient Aliens," etc. that it wouldn't be a big deal to say something like that. Oh, but it is. O.o In the middle of the work day at a mindless meeting, that sort of thing is not supposed to be said to just any old "normie."

If you're going to be allowed to know ANYTHING in this reality...............you'll be allowed to know. If you're not, it's like those subjects just don't seem to enter your awareness. It may be all around you, but those are the shows, books, movies, etc. you just seem to.........skip over. lalala! Or maybe you won't hear it when it's spoken to you. (Have watched that one as well, when I suddenly slipped into a conversation the mention of me seeing real life UFOs, since it related to something being discussed....the guy I said that to just kept talking with his deadened, Sanpaku eyes and slack face, skipping right on past it. It didn't even register.) Or maybe you will hear it.......but you're not supposed to, so "something else" jumps in and shuts you down, puts you on pause while your mind gets erased of that tidbit. Then you're unpaused, resuming life again like that didn't just happen. :/ I've watched it, more than once, in different states, at different jobs, with completely different people. I'm allowed to know. That's what I came here for. But they're not, apparently.

It's something straight of of "Westworld" pretty much. The whole "It doesn't look like anything to me," said with a shoulder shrug, when the programmed 'bots are shown a picture of the real world outside the controlled park. They literally cannot perceive it. Because they've been programmed not to. We live in a zoo with beings of all level of awareness in all stages of their personal evolution, but even though it seems as if we're all allowed to mix together freely, and hear/read the same information freely.............we're not. As some of my own anecdotes illustrate. Multiple controls are in effect, 24/7. It's the major reason why full disclosure literally can't happen.

https://gab.com/montalk/posts/111297779464544397

Montalk 10-27-23
Tip: If you're doing any kind of prayer, affirmation, healing visualization, or intention-setting, try it during a 20 minute nap session. Do it while you're drifting off, or as you're coming to. You're in alpha/theta, astrally loose, closer to your subconscious. Works better.

AbducteeJournal
Yes!!! Also walking seems to get you there too, for those who struggle to quiet their mind when lying still. I get some of the best insights during walks. Usually helps to walk somewhere where you are safe and can zone out (in the home, on a safe indoor track with noise canceling headphones, etc). Not on like hikes because there’s been a few times I zoned out and almost missed a step that would send me tumbling down a steep hill. I’ll present the problem, ask for higher help, relax my mind, right foot, left foot. After a few hundred steps things start coming up. Like this is when I’ve been getting those “precogs”, or knowings that something was about to happen. Also insights into nature of reality, how to solve a problem, inspired action to take, or help in letting go so that desired manifestations could take place.

https://gab.com/montalk/posts/111305956979629416

Montalk 11-19-23
== The Way of the Fool ==

"The Fool is a prince of the other world on his travels through this one." — A. E. Waite

On the meaning of the Fool, from my book "Gnosis: Alchemy, Grail, Ark, and the Demiurge"

The fool represents what The Ra Material calls “Wanderers,” or what the book Bringers of the Dawn by Barbara Marciniak calls “Systems Busters.” These are higher souls who have volunteered to incarnate into the Matrix Control System to help. Entering via the womb and being confined to a primitive human body means donning the shackles of mental and spiritual retardation. By default, they forget who they are and, like Tarzan, get “raised by the apes of the jungle.”

Hence by entering this world, they become “idiots” relative to their original form. But underneath, they still maintain an innate sense of wisdom, freedom, and spiritual intelligence that puts them out of step with social norms. As much as they need to become human to survive here, they must also overcome or reject social programming that might interfere with their mission.

To society, they appear as fools for not buying into the Control System values. And should these souls awaken from their programming and begin the inner and outer search for truth and purpose, they would soon think, speak, feel, and act according to higher knowledge and standards that society simply cannot comprehend, thus they would once again be seen as fools for subscribing to “utter nonsense.” [...]

While the hero and fool act with purity and innocence, they also have cleverness and strength. They need strength to withstand the pressures of the Control System, and clever- ness to navigate its obstacles. Their strength comes from not being divided within themselves, not saddled by self-doubt or social programming.

It’s easy to see how strength and cleverness are tactical advantages, but how might purity and innocence be likewise helpful? Because the hero and fool are aligned with their hearts, with spirit, with the divine will; they have synchronistic superiority over their spiritually inferior enemies who only have cunning and force on their side. Synchronistic superiority means things work out in unexpected ways when one stays true to one’s higher, nobler Self. Ground troops receive “air support” as long as their positions are visible and distinct from enemy forces; if they lower themselves into darkness, they cannot be helped. [...]

Those who give up the intellect for the soul or vice versa are missing the point. Hence the dictum “be wise as serpents, gentle as doves,” and why I emphasize combining a positive attitude with greater awareness.

https://gab.com/montalk/posts/111439137337847793

Montalk 12-6-23
LIMBO vs COMBAT MODE
As humans we are dual beings, with quantum-synchronistic influences from the soul interacting with deterministic forces from physics and biology. Likewise, our experiential reality is an interplay between synchronicity and physics. Therefore, in life we find ourselves operating in one of two modes when dealing with specific things:

1) Potential / Limbo Mode: The issue is still up in the air. Probable futures are still in flux. Because of this, quantum principles and the Law of Attraction are in play. Besides any physical actions you take, the outcome is also influenced by your mindset, karmic energy patterns, subconscious beliefs, where you direct your awareness, and the intention you set. The issue is still nondeterministic, so you can use nondeterministic solutions to head it off.

2) Kinetic / Combat Mode: The issue has now manifested in the physical. You’re now directly confronting it. Or, if it hasn’t happened yet, it might as well have, since it has near 100% probability of happening. When purely in this mode, the Law of Attraction goes out the window. Only strategic action counts. Deterministic problems need deterministic solutions.

So the probability of something decides how metaphysical or physical your response needs to be. If it’s low probability, you can get away with shifting the odds for the better just through the power of your (sub)consciousness: mindset, prayer, intentions. But if it’s happening, or the writing’s on the wall, then you have to roll up your sleeves and deal with it physically, verbally, legally, socially, etc.

A common mistake is thinking something is in limbo when it’s already kinetic or about to be. Another mistake is ignoring one mode entirely.

Example 1: New Ager who denies physical problems brewing and takes no physical preventative measures, then gets disillusioned when denial didn’t prevent a harsh reality check.

Example 2: Cynic who doesn’t believe in “mind over matter” and thinks life is all dog-eat-dog and taking what’s yours; subconsciously they may be attracting more conflict & resistance than necessary, and they end up largely fighting the external materializations of their own shadow projections.

Our collective timeline is heading toward the culmination of various “near 100% probability” trends. Some are positive, some negative. Positive trends include a great awakening of millions of people. Negative trends include loss of the Ukraine war and collapse of the U.S. dollar.

Unless a cataclysmic timeline bifurcation happens, denialism will not shift us to a different timeline where deterministic problems suddenly disappear. That said, a positive mindset *can* still shift your position *within* a set collective timeline, i.e. you get lucky in an overall bad situation.

So the best approach is to work both modes: elevate your consciousness to shift the odds in your favor, but also take physical action to improve your life and prep for inevitables.

HiddenDimension
Agree, in the book The Happiness Advantage, the author shows how outlier students that did well in university were . . . . innately happy.

ExpertPokerStrategy
@montalk When the Israel thing kicked off I started seriously considering the kinetic portion of being prepared. Your article on preparedness has been very helpful https://montalk.net/notes/341/survival-a...eparedness, anyone can imagine the basics of what they'd need to survive but the specifics are tricky to city scum like myself so it really filled in the gaps. Have been low on cash but currently have a decent amount of food, need to get paid in about a week to get water filters, an alcohol stove, and enough gas to get to where I'd go if SHTF. I live in a small apartment, so I can't really safely store gasoline in a jerry can safely, so this was an alternative for me -- https://www.acehardware.com/departments/...es/7795990, lasts for up to five years if unopened, not much more expensive than getting jerry cans and stabilizers and paying gas station prices. I figure that's a decent base and I can build from there for as long as time allows. I have been tempted to feel foolish using most of my spare money to prepare for a hypothetical event when I'm not exactly a big earner recently, but it's very, very easy to imagine a situation happening in the next year where mass panic leads to grocery shelves being wiped out. Add in some "supply chain delays" and there you have it. I felt by not being prepared, I was making a bet against collective hysteria, and we saw how easily toilet paper was wiped off the shelves during COVID. It would be infinitely easier to redirect that hysteria towards food especially if there was a more significant, acute event. I can't help but think an event of that caliber is set to happen sometime in the next year. To what extent that loose prediction is colored by fear rather than being in the loop, I'm not sure.

https://gab.com/montalk/posts/111536384225755684

Montalk 12-7-23
Follow Up on previous post:
{Synchronicity / Manifesting} vs. {Determinism / Physics} are the "right brain" vs. "left brain" functions of Universal Consciousness.

The first is higher & operates on archetypes, meaning, emotion & the astral.

The second is lower & runs on rules, mathematics, geometry & the etheric.

The etheric is Matrix code that renders physical reality. It's a highly programmed & compartmentalized aspect of Universal Consciousness.

It's a powerful thoughtform or egregore that holds matter in place. But if we take control of the etheric, by the power of our consciousness or through exotic technologies, we can override this demiurgic thoughtform & defy physics.

T-shirts & more available now at: https://montalk.square.site

This fulfills the many requests I've received for Montalk, Neptunian Horizon, & Thiocryptos shirts.

For fun, I made some additional designs for fans of Philip K. Dick, David Bohm, UFOlogy, & the Gnosis book.

Be sure to scroll down on each shirt page for an entertaining explanation of the design.

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/widt...3910f9.jpg

McLiam
@montalk Very insightful and practical information, thanks. One question: What information leads you to believe that the two negative trends are likely? I'm trying to wrap my head around the dollar issue specifically, as the implications are enormous. Any more information or insight would be appreciated.

Montalk
@McLiam Regarding the U.S. Dollar: As you know it's the reserve currency of the world. The dollar is propped up by several things:

1. "The Full Faith and Credit" of the United States. That's a "trust me, bro" factor. Since it's fiat currency, it's backed by nothing but promises. The government promises to tax its citizenry to keep itself running to pay off obligations (including returns on U.S. Treasury Bonds) and that keeps investors trusting in the dollar.

2. The US's ability to be policeman of the world. Since the US has (had) the biggest and most expensive military, and the most powerful alliances, that adds weight and permanence and trust to the dollar. Because if things go to pot in the world, it's been assumed the U.S. would be the last to fall due to its military and economic might. So of all the fiat currencies, it has (had) the most power backing it.

3. Its ability to print money. Lots of countries do this, but with the dollar being the reserve currency, the FED can keep printing to fund its military and economy, and the inflationary slack is taken up mostly by foreign countries trading in dollars (since they buy dollars with real goods like oil for trade purposes, yet the US can simply print it out of thin air). I'm probably oversimplifying this part.

Problem now is that many countries mainly the BRICS nations have been steadily de-dollarizing over the past 5-10 years. That impacts #3 since there are fewer economies to scam now with the fiat printing.

Further, thanks to Biden & the Ukraine war, Europe and the U.S. are running out of munitions, equipment, and money for continued war. And they shot themselves in the foot with sanctions. Loss in Ukraine would be a huge hit to credibility, and that impacts #2 because now the US is no longer being seen as the invincible empire.

The stronger Russia, China, Iran, and other anti-US countries become, the weaker the US becomes, the weaker the US dollar becomes. One consequence is neutral countries then siding with the stronger force and likewise abandoning the dollar, which just accelerates things.

US debt now is nearly 34 trillion dollars, and going hyperbolic. The interest on the debt, which is 80-100 billion per month, is greater than defense spending. It's not sustainable.

If the Fed prints more money to tackle the debt, it will crush the economy via inflation. And with global de-dollarization happening, they can't make the world pay for it like they used to.

If they raise interest rates to curb inflation from past money printing, it leads to a debt death spiral as it makes the interest payments on all debt including the national debt even higher.

And that predicament is reducing confidence in the "full faith and credit" of the US Government. If the US defaults on its debt, the credit rating of the US will be downgraded further, and that causes de-investment. Including mass selling of US Treasuries, which China has been doing already but more countries will join in. And without funds, the US can't keep its military as powerful as it was. Add to that the cultural issues with low recruitment numbers, Gen Z being weaklings, some of the best military personnel getting kicked out over covid mandates, etc.

So that's why the US dollar is on the precipice. I will say the EU is more likely to fall first, and when it does, there will be a flight into the dollar which will prop it up a little longer. But on a longer time scale (5-10 years) it will be extremely difficult for the US to pull itself out of this tailspin.

Regarding Ukraine: Unless you've only been following mainstream news, you would have realized early on that Russia had the upper hand from the start. Bottom line, Russia and its allies have a bigger, better, faster industrial and food/energy base vs. NATO and the US. This meant the sanctions hurt the West more than it did Russia. And, Russia with its superior troop numbers, more efficient military, and plenty of cheap energy, could keep cranking out shells and tanks.

Things have reached a point where NATO/US lack the funds and industrial capacity to supply Ukraine with the shells/tanks it needs. There was never any hope of victory for them anyway. Despite having the largest military in Europe, it was still dwarfed by Russia's. Enough so that Russia only used 1/4 of its forces against 100% of Ukraine's, and used meat-grinder tactics to wage a war of attrition.

Meat grinder tactic means encircling strategic cities 3/4 of the way, cities that Ukrainians can't afford to lose, whereby they then keep sending in more and more troops to defend it, who get pounded from 3 out of 4 sides by Russian artillery and close quarters combat. The average life of a new soldier sent into that meat grinder was 4 hours. It was genocide of the Ukrainian men and women, with 500k dying since the war began.

So now NATO's preparing for the fall of Ukraine, and is investing what it has left in Poland and Baltic states for the next phase of all this.

billharper
@montalk @McLiam The solution is already here. Digital currency. Not just for the US but the entire world. Each nation is already in the testing stage.

https://gab.com/montalk/posts/111548732959663374

Montalk 12-9-23
RE: My previous to last post:

This may explain synchronicity vs. telekinesis. Both involve mind over matter, but the first precipitates from the astral/subconscious where symbol & meaning are everything, whereas telekinesis is done with full conscious awareness via control of the etheric & is literal/direct.

Etheric vs. Astral are different modes of the Universal Mind, like how H20 can be in vapor, liquid, Ez-Water, or ice form. I think the astral is a decentralized mindspace, whereas the etheric is a strongly programmed sector of the astral.

If everything is consciousness, you'd expect everything to be responsive to consciousness, fluid, dreamlike, and free. Which it is in the astral for sure. But if you segregate part of that & program it to behave rigidly, you'd have an island of 'ice' in otherwise fluid 'water.'

This means our physicality is astral/consciousness at its root. The duality between spirit and matter doesn't actually exist, except in function but not in essence.

Same thing in our dreams, which take place in our own mindspace. Besides you the dreamer, there are two other agents creating the dream: 1) the higher part of you that sends symbolic dream elements as messages, and 2) a programmed/habituated part of your subconscious that reflexively upholds dream physics. Like the Divine vs. the Demiurge.

The correspondence between reality and dreaming is so uncanny, that either:

a) Man truly is a microcosm of the macrocosm as Hermeticism states (As Above, so Below), or

b) It's the reverse and reality is being generated by Man, let's say some super brain that is hallucinating within itself all billions of us, or perhaps a central brain that other minds are plugged into. Or more feasibly, separate brains networked together by an AI-like mainframe that takes care of computation and memory of the physical world. This way most of reality would have dream-like left vs right brain functions because it's a genuine dreamspace, just enhanced by a technological backbone. Maybe this isn't Earth and the afterlife isn't Heaven, but rather the afterlife is the true Earth and this here is something virtual.

Either way, the fact that we also temporarily lose our memory incarnating here & incarnate into a 'frozen' sector of the greater field of consciousness, both reek of artificiality & therefore intentionality. We're not here by accident, and this place isn't organic.

https://gab.com/montalk/posts/111553738229333530

Ksunsh
@montalk Tom, let me add a little bit to your information. Most soldiers now are dying not from artillery shelling, but after an attack by a UAV. Over the past year, Ukraine and Russia (mainly Russia) have made great progress in developing new UAVs, including those controlled by AI. This is the weapon of the future, comparable to the invention of the tank. Russia now has a good (if it possible to use this word in relation to what is happening) opportunity for a continuous cycle of testing and improvement UAVs in combat conditions.

Montalk
@Ksunsh That's an important consideration. Both sides are innovating with drones, the latest being autonomous or remotely controlled ground vehicles to carry equipment & casualties. Russia's connection with China & Iran and its own robust energy/industrial base gives it the long-term edge in that area. Russia also has had fewer ethical qualms about using AI / robotics on the battlefield vs. the West. So much of the West's public debates about ethics, going green, social values, politics, etc. takes place with total ignorance of what foreign superpowers like Russia and China are doing.

Ksunsh
@montalk Putin recently said at an AI conference in Russia that the world needs to work out rules for limiting AI, similar to how it was done with nuclear weapons. But humanity will come to this only after it sees the danger of AI. Perhaps it will be so. After all, those in power and pulling the strings don't need such a dangerous competitor.

AbducteeJournal
@montalk Interesting take Tom! Have you noticed that the more your perception of what reality is shifts the crazier your experiences have gotten over the years?

Was thinking about some of these “precognitions” I’ve been having (unshakable knowings of what will happen) and wondered if maybe the soul is not always in the body. Like it pops in and out but when it’s out you feel like you aren’t even there. Your body is, consciousness, ego, probably etheric body or whatever keeps you alive, but the soul is off somewhere else, always keeping immediate tabs on the body and popping in when something interesting is happening or changes are needed.

Reason why this came up is because I wonder if I have these precognitions when I am picking up on my soul’s experience, which perhaps is two steps ahead. Could be totally off too but when I was in that lab I felt like an empty shell. Not because of depression, I am in this beautiful state of Colorado having adventures, but because maybe the soul was already like “see ya”. So I was picking up on it no longer there, so I felt that I was no longer working at the lab. It wasn’t wishful thinking either, it was a knowing, as strong as you know your own name.

The more I am tapped into the soul (I believe when you feel pure joy, freedom, limitless potential, love, happiness, zest for life) the more clearly these “precogs” come through.

Montalk
@abducteejournal I've definitely noticed that to varying degrees.

What really seems to do it is when not only your understanding & perception shifts, but you *act* on that. Because as long as you don't act, your spectrum of probable futures is really broad and open, and that dilutes things.

But taking action eliminates certain ones, and thereby focuses the "reality bending power of consciousness" upon the remaining ones. That makes makes it way more concentrated and therefore oddity-inducing. That's my current theory at least.

Regarding the soul leaving, Steiner and a few other sources like Robert Monroe (possibly) have mentioned this. The gist is that our waking memories are generally limited to what's etched into the etheric body and brain. So during deep sleep (Stage 4) the core spirit + astral body leave and I presume return to the astral like it does after death, things happen there, and upon coming back none of that was recorded in the etheric / brain.

But it all still exists in the subconscious, and percolates up through intuition and dreams and synchronicities, as Jung figured out. Since, the subconscious is a gateway to the rest of our being including the astral body.

It's like playing a video game but every time you do, you forget who you are. Then when you come out of it, you're like "Ah damn okay let's tweak the settings and select this side quest" and this could be happening on a nightly basis.

Maybe it's not that cartoonish in actuality, but no doubt there's another mind, life, realm, etc. to our existence that we don't normally get to know about.

dissidentprophet
@montalk “say this” or “say that” and “maybe” “maybe” is like saying what if what if. What about “incarnate” there is no evidence for this..where is this greater field of consciousness? What a soup….

Montalk
@dissidentprophet If you dismiss even something as basic as incarnation, then you haven't experienced or dug much into synchronicities, out of body experiences, near death experiences, past life studies, life after death, ghosts & demons, UFOlogy, occultism/mysticism, parapsychology, and related fields. Without that context, what I wrote wouldn't make much sense. But that's okay, keep digging.

dissidentprophet
@montalk the only incarnation I know of is “The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us.” There is one and only one incarnation. I have found no other.