Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transition
Transition

We are transitioning everyday, evolving to more than what we were yesterday, is this true? Many people are transitioning physically by age, yet mentally and spiritually they are not.

Some people go through life one step at a time, and others take a step forward and then take two backwards, life itself creates illusions that our problems are isolated and we are somehow cursed to only receive the pessimistic energy of one problem after the other, we are worthless!

The fact is that everyone is transitioning everyday, yet the dilemma is that most do not see it as growth, movement or development. No one can escape transition because each and every one of you have gone from infant to toddler, toddler to child, child to adolescent and adolescent to adult, therefore everyone has endured the energy of transition. There are a million concepts of transition, becoming a mother/father or even an uncle/aunt, employment, finding romance, the list is endless.

The question is how do you evaluate your personal transition, and for the programmed personality; the majority see it as the two step back theory; “I have no future because my past is what I wake up to every morning”- these words are from a 36 yr old programmed woman who truly believes she was born to a life of torment.

Transition is a day-by-day movement, and we usually do not notice the small things that have contributed to that development, depending on our childhood and our growth we habitually evaluate our challenges as if our mind is still 15 yrs old.

Transition is a spiritual journey of growth; not blame.

Now that you are an adult, you are responsible for feeding your spiritual development and you are consciously choosing what energy is the source of your continual transition.

You can never make your life disappear, because you have lived it! And don’t try to escape it, because it will follow you, move forward and develop from it.

Do you recognize the journey of your own personal transition?

Hmmm...food for thought. (But I'd still like to leave this life behind.)

DT,

I don’t know how to reply to such an answer.

[Image: 3450.gif]