Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO Abduction
Exclamation 
Who or where can someone talk to safely about encounters? I have a friend in need.

(02-20-2024, 02:56 AM)mzacharias Wrote: Who or where can someone talk to safely about encounters? I have a friend in need.

Your friend can contact Miranda Rae as she is a very caring person and herself has experience in the SSP or Secret Space Program was basically used and forced into their program via mind control and you could say she was abducted into the space program and suffered a lot of Trauma and lost many of her years traveling between worlds and forced into being possibly in combat or recon as a Psychic. She has also instructed her guides not to tell her stuff about some bit of info the person she is helping that would trigger them with that kind of information. Her website is https://www.goldenthreadhealingarts.com/services I have also used her Services for guidance and the reading is on my YouTube channel. Your friend if he or she has been traumatized by an event most people would not understand or began to fathom the ideal of being taken by a very hostile Alien group or just as bad a secret govt existing under our present govt of pretenders and your friend was taken for experimentation that did not have his highest good at heart. I highly recommend recommend Miranda Rae as someone that your friend can talk to and she will intuitively know what kind of help you friend needs and will stop to listen to about his concerns or his fears.

Another possible person would be Rebecca Rose formerly was also forced into the SSP Program herself as a mind controlled Delta Combat Soldier suffered Battle Fatigue and Trauma and all kinds of PTSD and also a survivor of the Montauk Program as she is a very powerful Pscyhic and intuitive and speaks many Alien Dialects at will. I have recently contacted her myself to do another Akashic Records Reading of my Akashic Records and a Soul Counsel session from her for myself for around 45 min worth of channeled information of what comes naturally to her about me and she told me she will have my Reading sent to me around March 20th as this is a remote reading and she is mainly looking into my Akashic Records as I gave her my permission to access these records as part of the terms of Service in using her services as a Seer and intuitive and likely will be posting these very rare readings on my Youtube account. I have already had done an Akashic Reading with a lady by the name of Psychic LJ whose ancestor is John Dee that Served Queen Elizabeth I as a soothsayer and many in the Occult world who study the Occult for hidden things also study John Dee and what he is all about and probably did not know that Psychic LJ who is from New Castle Upon Tyne in the UK is a relative of his among other famous ancestors she is connected to like Ulysses S Grant or Psychic LJ that is connected to Ulysses S Grant Grandfather that was born in Ireland also his mother was a christian Presbyterian (The Church of Scotland was of a more reformed Presbyterian faith) whose roots were in Ireland as well as Psychic LJ is Scottish Irish and ancestral roots is from Scotland. You can find my Akashic Reading here to look at that is if you are interested as well as contact info on Pscyhic LJ from her business Face Book page as she can also help your friend with issues as well and how to navigate them with the help of her star friends: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPVDHkNTCjE&t=2524s

Rebecca Rose website here: http://www.rebeccarosebarfoot.com/

I hope I been of some help to answer your question about how you can help your friend.