Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very weird dream....any interpretations? (sp?)
Thanks Sily for all your input. here is what my friend said:

Wow Lisah ...your friend has done so much work trying to help me decifer my dream and I can't thank her enough for all the informations she has given me already....and you for all your help in this as well!!  Thank you!!

I'm tending to wonder if the dream (as your friend said, is prophetic)...and unfortunately, I suppose I would have to wait the eight years to discover this.

Although...I have had some sense of 'loss of control'..although nothing catastrophic, of course..and I don't think anything that would cause me to dream so vividly...but the brain works in strange ways and could be hinting at me to take better control of things going on in my life(?).

Dre rescueing the babies...?  I was thinking about this..but still...I'm not sure considering the rest of the dream...but one thought I had was an indication that he is not a baby anymore...make sense?  Maybe some reminder to myself that he is growing?  I don't know...still..again...with the rest of the dream it may or may not make sense.  For instance...why have a horrid creature showing me this?  

And the saying...I think there is something in there that I'm supposed to know..or will find out about eventually...

I suppose I'm grateful that it was a one time dream...I don't think it's a dream I would want repeated but the fact that it was so vivid and I still remember every detail bothers me.

Thank you to you both Lisah...Please let her know how much I appreciate all her work on this!

Awwww.. well, god bless you and your friend.  Both of you helped me figure out a few things too -- I can't forget you, because you played messenger between us.

[Image: 3316.gif]

The last few nights I have had some really funny dreams.  LOL, my dreams are soooo silly but I'm glad I've remembered a few the last couple nights.  I have what I call mini-series dreams that seem to go on all night and don't make a lick of sense.

Take care and thanks again.... [size="-1"]![/size]