Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waynes world and books
I found some instructions on a site, maybe they’ll work. I’ll give it a go and see what happens. icon_rollsmilie

1. Focus your mind, not on the Akashic records themselves, but on a specific historical event for your initial trails.  For example, I suggest you study first the discovery of radium by Marie Curie or the signing of the Declaration of Independence in 1776.

2. Your next step is to go to that historical event and ask yourself: "What happed that afternoon?" If you have properly prepared yourself, you will find yourself drifting into a scenario-like dream.

In the earlier stages or your development you will not get clearly defined contacts that you can recognize as such, so don't expect them. Accept the dream-like sequence that passes before your consciousness as you sit in reverie.  Remember what you observe and write it down as soon as possible thereafter.

3. During these practice sessions your should "feel" this connection between your waking consciousness and the Akasha.  When this has been accomplished  and you can recall and incident from the past as simply as you can look up an account in the encyclopedia, you are then ready to move on to next step.

4. The next step is to repeat the previous steps, omitting the preparation phase consisting of reading about the historical event.

5. Next, check your data with specialty books written about that event in detail, not merely an encyclopedia summary.

6. After successful completion of this step, move on to your own future.  Begin with a short range, say one week to a month.  Log all of your observations into a journal and occasionally verify the accuracy of your prophecies.

7. With a proven track record, you are now ready to venture much further ahead in time in your current life.  Try five years, ten years, fifty years, and so on.

8. Lastly, tap into the general Akasha and allow your consciousness to tune into future world events, inventions, lifestyle changes, and so on.

Oooooooooo!  Let me know what happens, I'd be sooooooo interested if you succeed or experience anything *remotely* different.  I will also try the steps and report back.  Actually I will try throughout this year and report back.

I don't know if this will have any new information for me about access, but I got a new book for Christmas that I have only skimmed through ---- someone here may have even recommended it and that's how I found out about it..................... but ...................... I'm getting ready to read Ervin Laszlo's Science and The Akashic Field: An Integral Theory of Everything. 

Silly,
Fifteen is a difficult age and Wayne’s world is inevitable. I like speaking to children no matter what their age because it teaches you a great deal about programming and the essence of the mind-pattern. An adult is an extension of the childhood, you go through changes as you gain knowledge, but the programming is always there and matures with you. Through my own children, their friends and the behavioral patterns they follow through life is interesting to analyze. Wayne’s mother left him and he will struggle with this for many years to come, he finds it incredibly hard to fit into main stream, this is why he puts on his tough act, yet all these things will break or make him into a man, but as they say “that’s life”

You will have to tell us how your book was, I am currently reading color psychology by Faber barren, an old book but interesting. I just wish I had more time to read!!
Cheers

Sily Wrote:If I remember correctly, my preference when I was fifteen... Hunter S Thompson, Kurt Vonnegut and Carlos Castaneda. 

Wow, at 15 is young age to read these books....  But I was reading Carlos Castaneda at that age also along with the Bhagavad Gita, but my Fave was Carlos books.  Have you tried looking at your hands while dreaming lately? ;)

Richard, cool avatar once again. :)

I have The Upanishads, but lacking, in that I haven't read Bhagavad Gita.  I'm going to put that on my reading list!  I picked up The Upanishads after watching Bill Murray in The Razor's Edge, in the 80's and his friend told him "have you read The Upanishads?  You really don't know anything, do you?"   :lol:

And although the 70's are now a blur....... all I can remember at this time is I inhaled......... (**gobbled up**) all of Castaneda's and Thompson's books.  Well, all the books I could get, written by them, at the time.  I LOVED them .... so easy to read, so much fun, so interesting.  And yeah.... Lucid Dreaming...... I had forgotten about looking at the hands until you mentioned it.  I might try that tonight and see what happens! 

icon_2thumbs

Ah .... good times... good times in the 70s and discovering all those GREAT books for the first time!

Sily, If you hang out in airports you might get the Bhagavad Gita there for a nice price errr donation ;)  ...... I remember reading some of the Upanishads long ago.  Besides Stewarts books there is not much out there that I want to read....Or should I say there is not much out there that is allowed for us to read that is worth it.....But that could be my mind pattern and I just have to center myself and call forth the good books of knowledge or better yet go inside and find what I want myself...... I like to pray for higher knowledge and understanding but right now im just absorbing what I have learned and am trying to make some of it work....Ya gotta just step back sometimes to let it happen!

William Wrote:..Stewarts books...

....Ya gotta just step back sometimes to let it happen!

3 things that make me happy (or made me happy) in my life:

a.  Stewart/Janet's books (esp. BBTB)
b.  expansions.com forum (esp. the Q & A section)
c.  the archived Q & A section of the forum

...some of those are no longer around but who knows what the future holds.  ;-)

"Ya gotta just step back sometimes to let it happen!"  < - - - Great advice there! I love that.

[Image: 62.gif]