Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you know about the Genesis 6 thing about "Sons of God?"

http://www.wanttoknow.info/secret_societ...and_081018

Unless any unforeseen disruptions delay it's announcement, there will be a new currency by the end of 2008/early 2009, along with a new Union of nations. January has been spoken of in some circles, as the latest, though there are plans underway which could even bring this to fruition much earlier than initially hoped for. It depends upon the results of other upcoming events as to how this will play out. I am not high enough up the Hierarchy to know the intimate details of the dates and times that far in advance. There is a 'tree system' in which such knowledge is passed down, as and when it becomes 'need to know'. I would be considered to be a "Regional" leader. Above me, are National and International.

San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010, possibly even sooner. Again, it depends upon certain 'forces' at play, and which timelines are activated. Humanity, though utterly unconscious of the fact, has a significant part to play in this. You (as a collective consciousness of the planet) are choosing the Negative Polarization by default, by the quality of your thoughts and actions. Thought is creative energy, focused. You get exactly what you put out.

I guess we as a collective consciousness have not been negative enough for these things to have happened at the predicted times.
Ok, off to slaughter a goat  and try and turn a can of coke into a pepsi.

(08-11-2011, 05:39 AM)namaste Wrote: I came across a forum last year that happened on ATS in 2008 where an alleged 13 bloodline family member answered questions over several days. It has bugged me ever since. It is a lengthy read but here is the crux of it. He/she fills in so many gaps and rings true. He claims that we are all of the one creator and as we advance mentally, physically and spiritually, then we also create life forms. Demi gods within other gods, like Russian dolls. He then explains that Yahweh created us humans but was having some trouble with our progress, he sought help and a more spiritually advanced group came to earth to help. There god or creator was called Lucifer. [fallen angels?] They decided that the best thing to do for us humans was to create duality. Without duality, or polarity, then it would take a long time to grow spiritually and ultimately return back to source. They provided the catalyst for change by offering choice by way of deliberately putting out stumbling blocks. This is why they are here, for our benefit, for us to make choices and grow. He also explains along the lines of the Ra materials, that they came from a 6th density planet and we are on a 3rd density. They find it hard doing negative things but they need to achieve, (as a group Lucifer soul), 95% negativity 2012, in order to re-incarnate on a 4th density planet and work off there Karma and head home.

It makes so much sense to me, I would love to hear other peoples opinion.
Very elaborate hoax if it is one. If beings from another planet with far more advanced technology than us have been here since antiquity, then why are they hiding in the background and slowly taking over when they could have centuries earlier? Makes more sense what this insider says that it is actually for our benefit, for us to grow through our own free will.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html

Namaste, I'm putting this post here because this interview spells out how in Lucifer's game, they have to warn human beings periodically. As ViLe as much of the content is, it's worth a read through.