Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When you say AMEN you salute" Marduk RA "Splendor serpent"
Video 
https://rumble.com/vzy6pc-when-you-say-a...-7-15.html

There is a surprise Google Earth finding at the end of this video! When Christians say "Amen" they are saluting Marduk Ra...meanwhile they are pointing at everyone else and saying that everything that isn't Christian is Demonic...This is the level of confusion that is going on here. I love the Christian..they don't mean to salute the splendor serpent..they are just heavily layered with brainwashing..their heart is good...really it is..we just need the brains to wake up and start putting the puzzle pieces together.

I study and follow the teachings of YAHSHUA, not Je-Zeus...who is the ancestor of the splendor serpent. I don't know the circumstances of the Yahshua..because we can't believe much of what the ROMAN church has handed down to all the Christian clones of the Catholic Church.

I am not saying that this creature is DEMONIC..SHEESH...lets stop standing on our island of clueless ignorance and calling things that we don't understand "demonic"...We need more clues. This "Dragon Horse" was most likely a real creature that was bred to be an intelligent burden creature. He is a symbol of Marduk Ra..this doesn't mean that the creature itself is bad or demonic. I just want to take the wand out of the hands of the Christians who Salute Ra with one side of their mouth and then point at the symbols of Ra and call them demonic...LOVES...put the wand down..and let's look at the clues together!!

The Vatican is what teaches you to spastically call everything demonic....!!! I think the Vatican is the one thing on the planet that we can safely say is based in evil...So....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video AMEN Is The Black Sun (The Hidden One) Richard 0 297 04-29-2022, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Richard
Video Billy Carson- Ancient History & The War of The Gods (Marduk Amen Ra) Richard 0 314 04-09-2022, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Richard