Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do I start learning as I am overwhelmed
Where do i go about gathering meaningful information on all this stuff, i feel kind of overwhelmed... like mind control projects,astral beings etc. i was an atheist for 4 years it clouded my thoughts with science an and through salvia divinorum(diviners sage) 15x fortified leaf which is a perfectly legal hallucinogen in most states it is far to intense to be FUN(a few people seem to be immune to it, which i cant even fathom being immune to) it has the power to turn your world upside down as soon as you exhale the smoke. not simple visual distortion, full blown earth shattering hallucinations with conventional reality being replaced by an odd and alien seeming one. i may have accidentally stumbled into a dimension of lower astral beings.
One night at 3am i decided to smoke some 15x strength salvia ALONE without the assistence of someone watching over me(not a bright move on my part,especially when not taking account of the reverse tolerence, less salvia is sometimes more after a recent trip) my parents lay asleep in their room... i took a hit, blew it in the fireplace(very little smell) and immediately jumped on the couch, instantly my living room was no longer there. it was like i was watching outside of myself as a blackness was suddenly there, and millions of tiny blocks came falling onto eachother interlocking with a clinking noise forming a weird reality and i watched myself from third person be reconstructed into the scene from blocks, but until i was fully built i had ego loss(what am i? who am i? do i exist?). Then BAM i found myself back on my couch but my living room was still not normal i was laying on my side and i put my legs on the floor, and tryed to sit up only to be pushed down onto my side, but go back up and get pushed down again, i had no control over it, and it wasent me controlling my body movements anymore this happened maybe 30 times with a odd DUN-NUH-NUH-NAH noise are each time i came up,like a sneaky little bastard was reaching across realitys to torment me(could anyone identify a specific being who may have done this to me?)then i managed to get up and stumble into my kitchen my elbow bumps a cabinet and i FEEL myself literally SHRINK and become part of the cabinet, like i became an atom of the wood, there was a sea of other *atoms*but they werent little spheres, they were all independent entitys with negative intentions toward me they wanted to harm me(it looked more like a sea of writhing evil "things" trying to PULL ME DOWNWARD to where i dont know, i felt overwhelmingly helpless, i mean who can save you, when you think you are actually shrunk. so i RAN and literally RAN through my house,but in this other reality the hallway was flashing between it and my other reality and before i knew it i barreled into my parents bedroom at the end of the hall.My brother heard a very loud THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP as i literally was RUNNING for my life down the hall, but thank (to whom it may concern) that this substance was wearing off as my parents came to see why i barelled into their door, but i still wasent normal... not yet. my house was becoming a house again but salvia has a weird property of making you see things as if made from many more smaller peices which made explaining myself to my parents difficult, i told them i had a nightmare, which really isnt a lie.. and i actually got away with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was pretty shaken up but i survived

If you are interested in altered states of conciousness for learning and spiritual purposes this plant exists, but keep in mind it probably will make you face things you are afraid to admit to yourself, or contact astral beings it turned everything i had been pressured by society to accept as THE WAY IT IS upside down and made me face the definate FACT of astral entitys and there was no escaping it, tall and now i cant NOT beleive in something outside our conventional understanding, this isnt saying i beleive in mainstream religions of the masses, there is much more to it than just ONE all powerfull god after my visions on salvia in particular and the entitys that were present as my world was flipped upside down

I moved your thread to this forum since it is about an astral experience. You want to stay away from Salvia because it opens you up to astral programming. I highly recommend that you get a copy of Stewart’s “Healer’s Handbook” and learn some deprogramming and protection techniques. Once you familiar with that book, I recommend getting Stewart’s “Mind Control” DVDs. 

Healer's Handbook

Mind-Control and Programming DVDs 

It’s a lot to try and explain in one post. You have access to all the forums now and there are many threads here that can help you. The first thread you should read is about visualizing a merger symbol. You need to visualize it everyday to start deprogramming.

http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum9/50.html

Hi there Psychonaut.You need to register at the Expansions website and then i recommend you buy the following two books:Montauk: The Alien ConnectionBy Stewart SwerdlowBlue Blood True BloodBy Stewart SwerdlowAfter you have a created a good background level of research on all of this, then you can advance into Hyperspace Healing and then purchase:The Healers HandbookBy Stewart SwerdlowThe Hyperspace HelperBy Stewart SwerdlowI hope this information helps.

Psyconaut,

Drugs are purposely put out into the population, and targeted at the youth. Astrologically, each generation has a different planetary vibration. Therefore, each generation requires various types of ‘substance’ for mind-control. Parents that were born between 1955-1970 have produced a generation of children that have more integral knowledge than ever before- the reason why drugs are so effective now.  

Drugs that are Hallucinate, and amphetamine based stimulate the reptilian brain stem. Which arouse the primitive instincts of aggression, territory and construct sexual union (mating) without love. The conscious minds split; therefore, the nervous system that controls your neuron ability disables your ‘physical senses. This is the reason why you have no fundamental control over body movement- Breathing, heart regulation, temperature fluctuations, coordination of balance -walking, dreaming and so on. This also produces the endocrine system to fail, which creates stress, fear, ageing, anxiety, mistrust and you begin to think everyone is your enemy.  

Long term usage - your logic and intuitive ability can not work in sync. One will dominate and it is usually the non-physical body that takes over. You do seem to achieve a heightened awareness to perception. This is what gives ‘out of body experiences’ and this follows with visions of ‘entities’ usually perceived as evil, eventually you do not know what is real.  

Adolescence is the age that creates enormous change to the human body and mind.  This age group is targeted because of this, hormones raging naturally enable programming to be easily inserted because of such diverse reasons. Parents see the child change and say “it is puberty”. However, this is only partly true.  

Children that go through the ‘roller coaster ride’ of drugs, usually end up on depressive ‘legal’ medication because they are labeled psychotic. No one can control or talk reason to them.   

The best way to destroy the future is take out those who will lead – our children.

Take the advice, read the books and do all you can to inform yourself.

hoy i'

ve done halucinogines before... never once opened me up to programming. might be that i'm very strong against this. only until recently ie last year when i started taking advice from others about this stuff and doubting myself did things start to go wrong. i never actually ahalicinated either... just a minor back and forth wavy affect from mucshrooms. other people i did em with couldn't stop laiughing craying.. freaking out, watching the aliens etc... i always had a good grasp.

blocks and cubes liek that, those are stright up programming. if you have programming you have a matrix. and it looks liek that... all blocks and cubes. until you break it down and merge the whole thign. a person talking to you when you see this stuff is most likely the internal programmer. exists within the matrix to program all the alters it can. kinda rediculous when you think about it, but that's the way it is.

soudns liek the drug's effects mentally put you in astral plane, which makes programming very easy...doe some t peopel that sortof stuff'll throw em right into the matrix.. ie they gotta start merging things or checking out pprograms etc... nota  good idea if you're high... SERIOUSY those entities and stuff were probably parts of you, ie your alters your internal programmer etc.

best bet... don't do them again... even thought peopel swear by them these peopel usually have allk sorts of problems. instead of using drugs that alter a reality to check what's inside you you can use the merger... to basically take a look at what's all up in ya safely. with something that helps ground all you mind patterns into physocal reality.. ie, "i don't wnat this" merge and that mind pattern is liek that now. it's neat.

Good luck.

VioletDolphin Wrote:ve done halucinogines before... never once opened me up to programming. might be that i'm very strong against this.
It sounds like you think you’re superman and immune to programming. You would never know that you got programmed. You’re being programmed 24/7 and don’t even know it.

Violet Dolphin, everyone on Earth is under either Psychotronic Mind Control or Occultic Mind Control.A Tibetan Sermo in his Gompa is mind controlled by the doctrine of Buddhism.A Sadhu in India is mind controlled by the Hindu Sutra.A Monarch Mind Slave is mind controlled with Sexual Programming by the Illumined Ones.On Earth, no country is free from Mind Control.

Just doing the drugs, even natural ones,  is a form of Programming.