Poll: Which Zodiac System Fits You Best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
12 Sign Zodiac
80.00%
4 80.00%
13 Sign Zodiac
0%
0 0%
My sign is the same in both systems
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Which Zodiac System Fits You?
I'm curious which system members feel fits them the best? Go to your favorite astrology site and read the descriptions for the signs you are in both systems and see what fits you the best.

I'm a Aries in the 12 sign and a Pisces in the 13 sign. Aries fits me better than Pisces.

12 sign zodiac

Aries: March 19th - April 18th
Taurus: April 19th - May 19th
Gemini: May 20th - June 19th
Cancer: June 20th - July 21st
Leo: July 22nd - August 21st
Virgo: August 22nd - September 21st
Libra: September 22nd - October 21st
Scorpio: October 22nd - November 20th
Sagittarius: November 21st - December 20th
Capricorn: December 21st - January 18th
Aquarius: January 21st - February 18th
Pisces: February 18th - March 18th

13 sign zodiac

Capricorn: Jan 20 - Feb 16
Aquarius: Feb 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18- May 13
Taurus: May 13- June 21
Gemini: June 21- July 20
Cancer: July 20- Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10- Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16- Oct. 30
Libra: Oct 30- Nov 23
Scorpio: Nov 23- Nov 29
Ophiuchus: Nov 29- Dec 17
Sagittarius: Dec 17- Jan 20

Everyone contains a percentage of every quality of the entire zodiac. Astrology has got to be the most unstable way of life

One might as well add five additional signs, the grubworm, the larvae, the termite, the oilrag, and the dumptruck - cause if there ever was an actual astrological system to live by, it's gone now

That isn't true. That statement sounds like you're listening to skeptics and not researching it for yourself.

As long as it's true in your mind, then there's no point in convincing you.

I was born an Aries and I will die an Aries, no matter what anyone else says.

bot7 Wrote:As long as it's true in your mind, then there's no point in convincing you.
That's true, it would be like someone trying to convince me there's no such thing as the Illuminati. I spent too many years of research to believe skeptics.

DreamTime Wrote:I was born an Aries and I will die an Aries, no matter what anyone else says.
Spoken like a true Aries :)

I am too Aries, and according to 13 sing zodiac, I would be Pisces, which does not suit me at all.

I am a sagittarius in both zodiacs:) But I wonder about the planets, mars etc. which signs the new zodiac would place them in.

I don't think this is a correct chart.

The 13 sign chart is from professor Parke Kunkle. He's the one that is in the news recently promoting 13 signs. With the system he uses the dates keep changing because he uses sidereal (eastern) astrology that changes as the earth wobbles on its axis.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article...signs.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  12 Sign Zodiac Is The Correct Astrology System Richard 6 3,520 07-19-2017, 04:55 PM
Last Post: MC