Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Winged Lion
BTW, Stewart has got the White Winged Lion & White Winged Dragon archetypes on his site in the Visual Aids section, also he's got as part of the package the White Winged Dragon and Lion merged archetype...but heres the weird part, who's ever heard of the Sea Serpent frequency? Sounds dark and murky...:shock:

rskiller Wrote:BTW, Stewart has got the White Winged Lion & White Winged Dragon archetypes on his site in the Visual Aids section, also he's got as part of the package the White Winged Dragon and Lion merged archetype...but heres the weird part, who's ever heard of the Sea Serpent frequency? Sounds dark and murky...:shock:
Sea Serpent frequency? That is Leviathan. It is related to the ancinet Babylonian mythology and the being Oannes, half-god/half-fish from the sea that teached mankind.

Sea serpents could be a race of dragons that are believed to live in the sea. It seems that frequency is about reaching some deep and 'dark' genetic informations about yourself.

But the real question is, what are the subtle instructions on how to use them? The White Lion is related to the Crown chakra, and White Dragon and S. Serpent are visualised in the Third eye (royal blue circle with dot - third eye) but the archetype for power in gold could be related to the crown chakra.

So, does anyone know the instructions? :)

Komrad,he,or it,wasn't from the sea.That's a myth.Oannes goes by other names,but it's depicted as a being with scales,which denotes a reptilian being.Anyway,too long to go into this.

MC Wrote:Komrad,he,or it,wasn't from the sea.That's a myth.Oannes goes by other names,but it's depicted as a being with scales,which denotes a reptilian being.Anyway,too long to go into this.

I know. But that is not really important for this topic.

What couldn't be said for those archetypes.

I looked at it.I assume it's supposed to nbe used in the colors that are here.I don't know what to say.Those arrows in the Y have me worried.The last time I used arrows like that,I went into the Scorpion frequency,and that is a catastrophe for those that are scorpios or that are demonized.

MC Wrote:I looked at it.I assume it's supposed to nbe used in the colors that are here.I don't know what to say.Those arrows in the Y have me worried.The last time I used arrows like that,I went into the Scorpion frequency,and that is a catastrophe for those that are scorpios or that are demonized.

I get the feeling you have the same type of programming as me, since it's not been long that I investigated my programming isn't too far from your's. I also have scorpion genetics.

Everytime I think of the Sea Serpent frequency, a large dark sea snake appears in my mind, like the Loch Ness monster.

Could this be to bring up the amphibian genetics...

I sure hope you do not have my programming.I don't know if I have scorpion genetics,all I know is that I can hook into any frequency without any problem,this one especially.It would certainly be strange to bring up amphibian genetics.

Has anyone ever raise the "Tbar with the Brain Stem" merger archetype to the Lion Frequency.? I am curious... as i am about to do meddle with such task... :)

Iam_That_Iam Wrote:Has anyone ever raise the "Tbar with the Brain Stem" merger archetype to the Lion Frequency.? I am curious... as i am about to do meddle with such task... :)

I did the reverse, that is first lion freq (expanded) and then Reptilian brain stem balancing /merging with it, where I detected I got a (Zeta Reticulli kind) Grey which was assisting a government laboratory agent. The government agent reacted angry, as he knew he was detected by me.

I think when doing a kind of lion freq exercise after an other hyperspace exercise it will blow up that hyperspace exercise if that hyperspace exercise has something "programming-like" in it.