Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White light and kundalini activation
Okay, it seems now that transiting asteroid kaali has come back on my natal saturn another round of kundalini activations is up for me. :)

So i ended up on an unintended pilgrimage in a remote indian part where the shrines were a good 3 to 4000 yrs old and the feeling of deja vu was too much...not to0 mention the energy at the temples did something to me.

When i came back i was doing my regular meditations when i heard something i had been hearing for a while in response to my asking OS to be freed from all the enrgy and dna that is not of my soul frequency and OS frequency .

i heard -- " you will die "

so i said..okey dokey..there's not much to attach me here either, go ahead.

4 hours later i was working on my p.c when i suddenly started sweating bullets, felt rushes of energy ..basically all the symptoms of an angina attack.I started gasping and felt severely nauseous - only i felt like i was going to puke my soul out :?...

seriously , scary stuff.

the next morning when i woke up and started balancing my chakrs etc. to my surprise my aura and all chakras were a sparkling white with slight flecks of gold, a cloud of white running downwards from my OS all the way to my feet !!!

I freaked out becoz i read in healers handbook that this signifies a person is near death, but i calmed down becoz i dont fear it .I asked OS what the deal is and to protect me and guide my soul irrespective of what happens...

I just want to know thats there's no naughty stuff my programmer is upto....

can anyone help ?

You can see your chakras? What do you see and how do you feel now?Your chakras should not be white.White chakras mean preparing for death.

MC, the chakras are not white but a molten, liquidy whitish gold...like sunlight.Yesterday i tried to see my chakras in their normal colors and flush them - i couldnt . But as a development i saw in the middle of every chakra band , something like a starburst...have my chakras opened as a part of a kundalini activation. ?

I googled and found this...

-------

[The "living water" (a.k.a. Kundalini) has the ability to thoroughly wash away a person's sin, error or negativity (whichever you prefer to call it). Sin, error, or negativity is anything that separates a person from the Divine, from God. In Christianity, it is said that "one's garments are washed whiter than snow", implying that these are "inner" and not outer garments. The Psalmist sang about the power of God, to wash his inner garments from all sin, error, or negativity, making them "whiter than snow". It is obvious that the Psalmist was referring to the energy centres or chakras, that are part and parcel of every human being's psychosomatic (mind/body) system. Here is the Psalmist's Song]:

------

and also
-------------------

Gopi Krishna said that the first symptom of his awakening was inner light: "It was not as if I was seeing the light or that I had an inner vision of light. Rather, it seemed as if a stream of liquid light was entering my brain. It has not disappeared during all these years..." (A Kundalini Catechism)

----------

When the Kundalini awakens it is a dramatic transformational force, a white, quicksilver, fluid light that flows through the nadis, nerve channels of the body, rising up from the base of the spine through the sushumna and spinning chakras or energy centers as it rises. Those who are very sensitive can actually feel and even see the light force rising in the body. :D

As the mercurial fluid of light spins these chakra wheels in the body it cleans out the old impressions (samskaras) of past lives, the Kundalini ascends the sushumna, creating varying expriences of past and present life traumas.

Thus this cleansing, divine light snakes its way up through the subtle nerve threads of the body and expels the darkness of the past, unknotting any traumas that are caught in the memory of the body, so that a person ceases to be limited by past life, present life traumas or old thought forms. The Kundalini expels the ghouls and fears of the subconscious, as past life agonies and griefs appear briefly, taking a last turn on the stage of opposites before the Kundalini transmutes them into light. It is an opportunity to become new or reborn.

---------------

Okay...i need some help for sure from anyone whose been thru this kind of kundalini thingie.

MC - a quick update on a change in status.

So now when i try to look at chakra bands - i see a blank space , and in the centre of what used to be chakra bands i see starburst kind balls of light.

My whole attaention seems stuck in a golden ball above my head.IF i look at it i dont see anything below in my aura or chakras at all.If i pull my attention down only then i see the starburst chakras.

and heres a freaky thing i tried.I mentally will the light from above my crown to enter my body and as it passes thru each starburst chakra i see the chakra band of that chakra in its color !!!!

IF i pull the energy of that golden ball into the 3 rd eye chakra a.k.a ball of light - i see royal blue.

But not in any other way !!!

HELP!!!!!

venusindia, Seems to me that you need to ground. I would do it subtley and methodically so as not to shock.Also if it is indeed a kundalini activation be careful about touching other people for awhile. It can affect them. 

Mercy Now Wrote:venusindia, Seems to me that you need to ground. I would do it subtley and methodically so as not to shock.Also if it is indeed a kundalini activation be careful about touching other people for awhile. It can affect them.
This is true, I have activated kundalini and people feel much different around me and if i touch them the feeling is indescribable to them at times. Often such things can even leave people feeling life less and depressed because of the higher energies bring forth the inner turmoil and energies with in them.

It doesn't always effect the others in a positive way it may seem, but in the end nothing is positive or negative it just is.

Venusidia -
I also recommend grounding, It seems to me that when you do your chakras you do not ground yourself and are really pushing for the full kundalini activation, instead of just allowing it to happen it seems your focus is greatly on accomplishing this, instead of slowly allowing it to happen. By doing this you can severely damage your energy body and deplete yourself and even kill yourself (but whats death right?), either way it definitely nothing to play around with like an energetic toy.

I have slightly read into your energy and I understand that you are not a "beginner" but even those of practice and higher understanding still medal around with things that may damage them, its all a part of learning, be careful and of course always thank your over soul and give love and gratitude.

Vermillion Wrote:
Mercy Now Wrote:venusindia, Seems to me that you need to ground. I would do it subtley and methodically so as not to shock.Also if it is indeed a kundalini activation be careful about touching other people for awhile. It can affect them.
This is true, I have activated kundalini and people feel much different around me and if i touch them the feeling is indescribable to them at times. Often such things can even leave people feeling life less and depressed because of the higher energies bring forth the inner turmoil and energies with in them.

It doesn't always effect the others in a positive way it may seem, but in the end nothing is positive or negative it just is.

Venusidia -
I also recommend grounding, It seems to me that when you do your chakras you do not ground yourself and are really pushing for the full kundalini activation, instead of just allowing it to happen it seems your focus is greatly on accomplishing this, instead of slowly allowing it to happen. By doing this you can severely damage your energy body and deplete yourself and even kill yourself (but whats death right?), either way it definitely nothing to play around with like an energetic toy.

I have slightly read into your energy and I understand that you are not a "beginner" but even those of practice and higher understanding still medal around with things that may damage them, its all a part of learning, be careful and of course always thank your over soul and give love and gratitude.

Thnx for the post Vermillon. Can you elaborate on what you read in my energy, i am okay with you going deeper too.

Vermillion Wrote:
Venusidia -
Take heed to the warnings here.  Kundalini can destroy you if you are not careful to take care of yourself. 

A premature activation is not fun!!!! 

If possible sit in nature...grounding as earthen as possible next to trees...let the earth absorb the high frequency energy.  Be careful around electronics.

Yes, pre-mature does not mean full. Once you have the full activation it is definitely an experience.  No words can describe it.

Venusdeindia -
I will gladly go deeper with the reading. I just checked back on this message but will definitely be sending you it in a personal message.

Ones a woman with strong mental abillities "looked" me and said: "I have never seen so white aura in my life". Of course, I had kundalini activation long time ago and it`s great and high state of mind, BUT, it`s a great trap, where you are by your own, without protection from earth Element, lead into astral Abyys to swim without anything to catch to. As far as I know, you can be activate by your higher self or by aliens. In another case, negative aliens can activate you to keep you in control state, without any possibillities to "wake up". There is only two ways - way of completelly awakening and way of deeper sleep. No middle path. But you can easily turn from first to second state, more easyer than from second to first state. There is by my opinion one more thing...I don`t like Malanga and take most of his theories by alien crap programming stuff, but when he describes LUX and other high reptilian entities that can possessed human astral body and leave the individual in state when individual is convinced that he is a "high enlightened state", when he/she is just a battery "on higher acid" for "light" parasite, it makes me thinking. Anyways....intuition is only guide through this. And pure mind.