Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dream telling me something
what do you think it means when you dream that you're trying to put your contacts in and they are the size of dinner plates and you cannot get them in.

Thanks...

sheri

What a comical dream, Sheri!  I had to laugh when I read it yesterday.  I'm more interested in what you think it means than anything I or anyone else could say.  I don't usually try to interpret dreams for other people unless I know them and even then I may not attempt to do so. The obvious might be you are trying to gain a whole bunch of clarity about something and the method you are using is not working.  What was your initial impression? 

Life is too big or too much for you to get it all now......    Just my quick try.

:)

Well, I have had mornings where my contacts felt like dinner plates :big grin:.  Um, my stab is trying to see something the wrong way ....

or with the wrong tools....er...icon_skeptisch ...

which is what Polly just said icon_lachtot

Anyway, Eyes = vision
Vision can be actual sight, third eye sight, or how one views ideals, philosophies, beliefs etc. 

Contacts = standard method for vision correction. 

Maybe some old ideas don't fit anymore?

That's all I got.

Thanks for the input. I thought I'd post it because its a recurring thing that happens in my dreams. This most recent time, the dream had to do with a new relationship that isn't right.... and which I new probably wasn't right from the start but went into it anyway. I'm in the process of ending it. I do think its telling me that my vision is impaired... but why are the contacts SO big??? Thats how it always happens.. they are incredibly big and I can't fit them into my eyes... although in the dreams I always seem to try anyway even though its physically impossible... I still try to stuff the big dinner plate sized contacts into my eye... :shock:

Maybe I'm not seeing the big picture?

Or maybe I'm trying to force something that doesn't fit and I'm not seeing this?

If nothing else its amusing ;)

Thanks for the comments. Sweet Dreams!

Sheri

I like what you wrote, Sheri.  It's as if you are repeatedly trying to do things which don't fit who you are.  I think everyone can identify with that.  :big grin:

:thumbsup: