Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
moving on
To everyone,

I want to inform you all that I will no longer be moderator, or the contributor to the astrology section and firstly I want to say thank you to Richard and Patricia for giving me the opportunity to rave on as often as I have about astrology, you are both wonderful and I love you.

I am not leaving the planet or anything, and I will log in occasionally as a member, but I can no longer commit myself to reading, replying and writing as often as I did, and if you don’t want to hear the ramble then stop reading now!

The ramble….well I just want to clarify my decision and some of you will say ‘who cares’ but some of you do care and I personally do not want any assumptions. My entire journey is based on energy, it is my forte and my guide to understanding life.

My personal energy is changing and that is reflecting my everyday life dramatically, and most of it very positive, and as you know we do attract and reflect energy within to come to us, so you attract others to often show an outside view of your own perception of self, or to create changes within your own energy centre.

In the years I have been here, I have made some very dear friends, they are like family and I am not leaving them because we will continue to write and talk about things that interest us as a collective consciousness.

Yet there is energy here that I am not projecting nor reflecting and as an individual I have the choice to discontinue it, so that is what I am doing.

ORBM said something that really stuck in my head today- “people that have no hopes are easy to control” so true so true….

So anyways to all of you that have taught me so much, had great convo’s with and put me on a mission or two, thanks for all that you have done, I appreciate it, good journeys to you all.

AJ

Thanks Karen for all the time you put in here and sharing your knowledge with us. I appreciate a lot.

I hope you a great journey. :)

Take care and good luck :)

We will all miss you Karen. Thanks for all you have done and taught. You are appreciated!

Happy Trails Karen :)  Thank you for all your insights .

So sorry and sad to see you go, but you know your own mind and that is a good thing. We will keep in touch.

Hi AJ

I value all that I have learned from you. 

Wishing you everything of the best for your jouney ahead.  At least for me it is not good bye... 

Take care

Craig.

We will continue to interact through email. I wish you complete and publish your book.

Like Tameem, I won't say good by Karen...only see you soon....and so very happy to have found you! Xo

Darius

Thanks for all the comments, but hey, I talk to you guys regularly so its not goodbye, I would be very sad if I had to say goodbye…..