Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some help
Astrojewels Wrote:There was no web, just a spider, he is very far from being creative, perhaps there is a change coming for them, they have just had a baby, so it is all a bit confusing as the theories just do not match their life style…I do hope the change is for the better as they are both great people.
This explains some things. Kitten is probably a baby, and kitten biting him is his fear of unknown lifestyle. This is only how he sees this situation, it is probably very dramatic and stressful for him. If he continue to pay attention to his dreams, he would notice the transformation of simbols as he changes. (for example, once he is ok with new things in his life, the kitten would not bite him, but play with him:))

Kitten - the new mum's protectiveness and nuturing that comes with a new baby? Some times a new dad could do something not quite right and get an earful!

Spider- maybe hubby's mind interp of the new baby (sucking nutrients, a little life that he doesnt quite understand or can communicate with) Dreams will get better as he bonds with the baby :) If he manages to get sleep:P. Also he might have transfered the fear she had of spiders to any doubts shes been having as a new mother (will I make a good mother?am I handling this right?)

the creativity might come from having to adjust to a new baby -it becomes a huge blur.

It'll probably  become clear to the dreamer soon.

Yes I think it is a higher consciousness insecurity of the baby, because 99% of us have that feeling when we are parents for the first time, colors, night or day I am not sure. He is a very good father, hands on and it surprises me how much to be honest, the new age men are very different…with all that you have shared, it makes sense that it is a protective feeling, as he always protects her against spiders, but the spider manifested to something he felt he could trust, yet it bit him. Yes I think I will just have to watch and see what happens with him in particular.

Thanks everyone, you are all amazing..

Dreams/Visions/Prophecy

Date: March 19, 2009 at 08:37:37
Subject: Symbology of spiders

SPIDER

Small spider - telepathic manipulation received from a psychic person.

Large spider - symbol of material increase in supply; prosperity;
a widening of the orbit of action; a warning to observe one's ethic
as to prosperity.

Black widow spider - means a coercive female person who
delights in devouring the will of a male. Woman of possessive,
parasitical, malicious, or destructive nature with subtle, etheric,
black magic knowledge and power. Destroyer of one's own young.
Destroyer of one's husband. Destroyer of home or family-atom.

Blue spider - spiritual prosperity with financial help; a mental
creator inspired continually.

Brown spider - loss of possessions.

Gold spider - a disciple weaving his life out of his own grace
resources.

White spider - spiritual progresson and prosperity.

Nest of spiders - danger of a psychical pitfall.

Spider in the bed - to covet with lust; adultery.

Spider on the wall - the symbol to watch stewardship in the home.

Spider in web - symbol of a danger of being over-gullible.

Spider web - symbol of the medallion of one's sould spun out
of one's own soul-light; in its negative aspect means the spinning
of negative, restless thoughts.

Monkey caught in a spider's web - indicates one is disapating his
thought energy.

Venom of a spider - a poisonous person contaminating purity.

Tarantula - A malicious and delierate side-stepper who places
the burden upon others; a malicious and poisonous slanderer
who spreads the poisoned word without thought of its result
and consequence.

http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/theend/m...60326.html

(I happened upon this post from earthboppin' yesterday.  No mention of whether this material is the poster's or if it came from elsewhere.)

Astrojewels Wrote:.. This was the dream

My friend was dreaming he was asleep, he awoke to a very large spider on the wall, knowing that is wife is extremely scared of spiders, he went to catch it, but it feel to the ground, turned into a kitten and then the kitten hissed at him, leaped up and bit him on the face!

Then he woke up!
All explanations are helpful here.

I think, in this case the spider has a very negative connotation and not a positive one, because the dreamer & his wife both have a bad association with spiders even before dreaming.

It would be helpful to know what the dreamer thinks about kittens, cats and pets in general.

When both people sleep together the oversouls of the people have good access to each other to intercommunicate in dreams. It's possible the dreamer picked up the negative emotion of his wife in the case of the association of spiders with something very bad.

the point is also the spider was on the wall, and a wall means a barriere, so the spider was a kind of guard, maybe an internal guard, maybe an internal programmer.

trying to catch the spider was an action to come over a barriere, and the shapeshifting into a kitten is a signal, the guard has a secretive way of guarding something in his mind-matrix. The biting kitten represents a counterattack from a pet in a position which was likely not expectable for the dreamer.

So, I generally think the dream is a warning for the dreamer about a thing in his life that he maybe want to change but there are secretive sabotaging forces elsewhere.

It's important to know where in his face the dreamer was attacked in his dream;

i.e. at his nose ? or at his mouth ?