Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
very abstract dream...
Couple nights ago, I was testing some dream position that I had found out that really enhances my dream. And I had a very abstract dream about my EX. I thought to hold it for myself but  I don't want to risk if  it is maybe some kind of warning for him, so I thought if he is meant to know he will stumble on this post.

I dreamed that he is Kolibri (humming bird)

[Image: 307600683_b3ce72ceed.jpg?v=0]

He was all blue with green wings.
He was flying to some tank that have the semblance of bee hive but all transparent. In that tank there was some poison and dangers liquid mixture, that could kill him in a spot if he touches it. He was harvesting some green jelly, that has been known that  only grow in side of that tank.
After that he flu, to some cave looking like where was sick female wolf caring little cub in her belly. She is going to die and preparing for it. When wolf saw Colibri bird, it tried to attack and eat Colibri.
Colibri knew that the only way to save little cub in side of wolf is to go into her stomach and inject cub with that green jelly that was harvesting it. He was harvesting that jelly for wolf cub. Colibri was hurt but alive when got out of wolf stomach. It seams he COLIBRI was realy injoying him because of adrealing, but like he wasint aware that all the thing that Colibri is doing means that he could die every moment.

---- sorry for my english. icon_headbash----

now on our language.

Imala sam vrlo apstraktan san. Sanjala sam bivÅ¡eg kao pticu kolibrica. Bio je plave boje a krila su mu bila svjetlucavo zelena.  Sanjala sam d se uvlaci u  posudu sa nekom kiselinom koja spaljuje sve, i iz te bocice pazljivo vadi zelenu zelatinu koja je mu je bila potrebna. Naime,  u snu  u jednoj zavucenoj rupi se sakrila bolezljiva vucica koja je  bila noseca. Ta vucica je trebala umrijeti. Kolibric je htio spasit njeno potomce jos u trbuhu a jedini nacin da ga spasi je da donese tu zelatinu iz smrtno opasne posude koja je licica na osino gnjezdo no prozirno, i zatim da dodje blizu vucice, te taman kad ga ona zeli pojesti uleti u njezina usta zabode u fetus i ispusti zelatinu te poskaknja vucicu iznutra da ga ona ispljuni van. Taj cin je bio jako opasan i on je imao ozljede, no cinilo se da uziva u toj radnji ne dozivljavajuci uopce opasnost, svoje radnje.

Hmmmm.

Funny you say that your dream was about a hummingbird (colibri). Just the other day when I was sitting down in front of the garage, a hummingbird (colibri) flew down and hovered right there in front of me. It seemed like it was staring at me, and then it gave a little 'squeek' and flew off. I have never seen anything like that before, nor have I seen a hummingbird so close up before. I also didn't know that they made a sound. It was a strange but fascinating experience.

:D heh maybe it is a sign for you?

Wouldn't that be something? If you were led to this forum because you were going to have a dream that had something to do with me? Too unbelievable but interesting to think about.

who knows ;) !?

any idea about my dream? 

Well I have some ideas...One usually dream about yourself...so dreaming about your ex relates to a part of yourself that you have left behind or outgrown. The green jelly relates to healing.Babies/cubs relates to a new project that you might be trying to get off the ground.... the wolf could be dying since she is "an outdated idea" and the cub she is carrying is the new idea or project. Even the colour of the bird relates to healing. The hummingbird as a totem animal is a symbol of resurrection

nice interpretation lady alien :) Thank you for your effort. 
I will think about it.icon_indy

Alien Lady is there chance for you to interpret another one? :)

Only with pleasure icon_2thumbs