Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why so many pisces people???
Astrojewels-
Funny you should mention IQhunk, I learned what I know of Asteroids from him and with him. He IS the best!
Aquarius Venus and Mercury!
That endows you with a genius level of intelligence. Very impressive Astrojewels.
If you don't mind me asking do you know the coordinates for your Venus and Mercury, as I have an Aquarius IC, and I wonder if you aspect it.

Headspace-
There are many books available on Asteroids.
Iqhunk has a awesome webpage describing the significance of alot of them in your Natal Chart.
http://www.tamsoft.co.in/articles.html
You need only go to Astro.com and look up your natal chart and there is a place where you can type in and get a visual of your Asteroid placements. If that is still confusing I don't mind looking them up for you.

Thank you:) I just tried it. But I do not know what qualities the different asteroids hold.

Interesting, there is extremely many of them:)

I have Siva in capricorn I found, wonder what that means. I'm sorry for messing up the thread. Perhaps I could ask in Iqhunks thread;)

Ha, Im practically surrounded with pisces: My mom, sister and kid!

Hi Oneruledbymars,

No I do not know my coordinates; I do not know my birth time! Yes it’s a bit cruel as an astrologer, but I am not an aspect astrologer anyway. Yeh, Im a genius! Lol. These are not easy placements and it has taken me many years to balance them out, especially between the Aries mars and moon.

Astrojewels-
I can imagine so. IMHO balancing our energies is one of our biggest tasks in life. Maintaining that balance is the second! lol
From what I can tell for reading your post, I think you do very well, esp having an Aries Moon and Mars. I have an Aries Sun and Mars, so I feel your struggles, literally! lol
I wonder if we have a Moon/Sun conjunction. That would be one awesome aspect in our Synastry!

I think the easiest way to balance them is to individualize each placement, take them apart for a moment, then work out the good and bad of how they interpret, this I have done well I think! I was born into that mars energy, born in a terrible suburb with parents that well.. all I can say is I am glad they finally divorced, but over the years I understood why I so needed that mars to drive me!

Way back when I was in high school, I had this teacher, and we gave him a really hard time, one day out of the blue he got really angry at me and said ‘ you are always gonna be a nothing until you learn to shut the f**k up and listen’ and back then I thought he was a tosser, but he was totally right…

He is actually a public social worker now and is often on the TV and I look at him and say thanks for that little bit of advice! That is the Aquarius that allows me to see it that way…

oneruledbymars,

you asked
Quote:Lefty Grl I am curious? Do you know what you NN, and Vertex are? How about your Asteroids Karma, Destinn, Spirit, Angel or DNA? Look them up and see if any of them are in Pisces.
I have NO idea. But I know my birth time and location. How do I look them up?
Is there a website? 

astro.com is good:)

Leftygrl Wrote:oneruledbymars,

you asked
Quote:Lefty Grl I am curious? Do you know what you NN, and Vertex are? How about your Asteroids Karma, Destinn, Spirit, Angel or DNA? Look them up and see if any of them are in Pisces.
I have NO idea. But I know my birth time and location. How do I look them up?
Is there a website? 

Yeah Headspace just told you the easiest one. When you get there just look up those Asteroids and your Vertex as well, there is a list at the bottom of the page. See if any of them are in Pisces, or Virgo. As this would maybe answer that question for ya. :)

Thanks for an interesting thread everyone.  I will look up both websites for this information on Asteroids as I didn't realise their importance in astrological charts. As a Pisces I had many Pisces friends when I was young.  Over the years my closest friends (and my daughter) are now Scorpios but there are no Cancer people (the other water sign) at all.  My other best friend is a Virgo and we seem to complement one another - born in the same year but on opposite sides of the world (UK and OZ).

Leftygrl - hope you are enjoying the company of all your newfound Pisces friends!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neptune in Pisces 2012-2025 Breaking News 0 880 01-29-2012, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Breaking News