Poll: Do archetypes do anything for you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
18.18%
2 18.18%
No
45.45%
5 45.45%
I'm not sure
0%
0 0%
Some do some don't
36.36%
4 36.36%
I feel they cause me harm
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Archetype Success Poll
veronica Wrote:If you mean Stewart's archetypes, and if you mean some major progress, the answer is no. Some of his archetypes yes, but that is almost nothing. There are some archetypes in his book that can be used, but nothing major. Those that are most valuable to be used, Stewart would never tell you nor he would tell you how to used and in which color. And what he suggest to use it, I would not trust that.

Peope can use their own feeling and intuition what they can use or not; I use some of Swerdy, some of MC, and the most I use are my own tailored exercises based on color, tone, sound, archtype, breathing, physcal movements and position.  I am not so far I can use crystals; but I already did use leylines with some archetypes :D.

That with the Wilhelm Reich triple-color-8-loop-deprogramming is absolutely dangerous, Swerdy came up with that very unmotivated; and the teaching about it was just a gossip and teatalks in one of the dangerous exercise I've enountered with his stuff.

I'm still interested in Swerdy's stuff, I likely also will pay the price he will ask; I make my own special consults with him. I also will keep the history of the relation Stewart-Richard in my mind. The last words about that are not spoken out, yet.

I don't use merger, because I believe it has effect to keep your programming matrix compartments together, not to fall apart.

Brown merger is to be used immediately AFTER the cleansing or the releasing of the part of the problem, when just still being in the focusing of the exercise. Not just use merger everywhere while walking around everywhere.

Otherwise, you can better not use the merger, if you don't feel comfortable with it.

Quote:Valuable archetypes are those of angelic hierarchy, and those came from his son.

However, techniques that MC provided, made great change in my life and I am still using it on a EVERYDAY BASIS. Hyperspace techniques that are most valuable and that are her work are written here:

http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum62/8579.html
http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum62/8584.html
http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum62/8581.html

Did anyone of you try to do it? I suppose not,or very few. They were written here for your own benefit, and you failed to recognize it.
I do use them esp. archangel; they lift my consiousness and confidence. They have power in cracking the implants in my head. Some non-phyiscal beings are contacting me in a subtle way, like giving good ideas and support.

Quote:Richard, don't get offended, but putting archetype under the pillow wont help you. You need to use your mental activities, empower it with affirmations, change mind patterns, and for all that you need to do it on a regular basis, every day for months and years.
True, yes, every serious effort has positive impact.

Quote:How many times did we write this? There is no recipe for quick solution. Is there a miraculously quick pill that makes you fit? NO. You need to exercise and to change diet. You all know that. You all need to put some effort to make changes. Until you realize that, you would go round and round the same subject.
Good, just to these things in a reasonable way and be balanced; then God will do the rest.

iqhunk Wrote:But Nothing works under a pillow!
In theory it should. Anything that is in your auric field effects you. 

Yes, but we don't have time to wait the effect.

Hi Octahedron,
When I used the ArchAngel Archetype, I got inspired on a Jupiter Transit day to put together this article with a combination exercise, and even sent it to over a hundred people, all of whom are getting great results.

============================================================
The core message of Krishnamurti's work: Objective Observation where the Observer observes so well until there is no difference between the observer and that which is observed.

The Core Message of Robert Masters: Sense the body, as much as possible from the foot whilst walking to the breeze or foam or sunshine.

Mckenna and Timothy Leary: Expand your Consciousness to new Dimensions using new Circuits of the Brain.

Zen Buddhism: Live in the present moment, think Divine in even the most mundane of acts.

John Baines: Spirit works in the body when one thinks and acts in the present moment without fantasizing the past or future events.

Janet Swerdlow, Lester Levinson, EFT:
Keep releasing negative emotional events away from your Self, ideally to the Highest Self for substituting with Positive Experiences.

New Age, Schinn, Louise Hay: Positive Affirmations work wonders.

NLP: Visualize yourself as getting better and clearing new peaks.

Yoga: Balance all 7 Chakras to prepare for Spiritual Enlightenment/Ascension/safe Kundalini Rise.

Putting it all together, the ultimate exercise, just try 5 to 15 minutes each day for guaranteed spiritual evolution.

Walk or Dance barefoot on a surface with 2-3 different textures to enable the subtle differences in sensation of the foot. Wave your arms while walking/dancing and sense the movement deeply whilst feeling the emotions of gratitude and joy at existence.

Feel the emotions in the heart region. Whilst moving, sensing and feeling, also observe as much of what is around without trying to memorize.

Next, breathe as consciously as possible and with every out-breath, visualize releasing negative emotion and stress out through the Crown Region. With every inbreath, imagine you become a brighter and better Being of Golden Light.

Parallely, visualize the 7 Chakra Colours in the 7 Regions, spinning in harmony around your Golden Light Body. After getting a good sense of doing all these simultaneously,
affirm verbally affirmations of forgiving others, and then accepting/empowering yourself with all that you truly need.

Modify the visualizations as you please but the trick is integrating all of these in one session to feel supercharged. Try any mental challenge afterwards, your insight level will be magnificent.

============================================================

I was in a hurry yesterday, so I my quote of Veronica was not well written about merger and I made a lot spelling errors in my previous post:

About merger:

Veronica wrote:

Quote:I don't use merger, because I believe it has effect to keep your programming matrix compartments together, not to fall apart.

[/quote]

I wrote:

Brown merger is to be used immediately AFTER the cleansing or the releasing of the part of the problem, when just still being in the focusing of the exercise. Not just use merger everywhere while walking around everywhere.

Otherwise, you can better not use the merger, if you don't feel comfortable with it.

Addition:

In some other cases of exercises the brown merger can also be used:

Like: follow the rabbit exercise (white, brown, red, black, etc); and place a merger in every scene where the rabbit (or other animal that comes up) does stop just AFTER evaluating, cleansing and releasing the scene. And at the end of these rabbit-cleanse-release series you use the brown merger again over the cleansed and released last closing scene or image in your mind; end in brown.

Iqhunk, I do use Archangel archetype as a kind of programming breaker; to increase balance, protection and awareness of Christ Consciousness;

What really does count is the focus to God and the intent of the soul with the exercises; All exercises are just practical crutches for the mind and reminders for the soul.

>
Exactly! If we are aware of an Infinite, Universal God, then there is nothing to worry about.

We have time to wait for effect, because in the Infinite Nothingness time doesn't exist. But that's not the reason why just the archetypes under your pillow won't work. Archetypes are a product of intention, a visual representation of energy. On its own, it has no reason to connect with you. It's your intention that enables it to awaken some parts already inside you. That would be as if putting a book under your pillow and waiting for the text on the pages to jump in your head.

So why do you think you are receiving incorrect information.

For instance that I am an Illuminati member?

Sekhmet Wrote:We have time to wait for effect, because in the Infinite Nothingness time doesn't exist. But that's not the reason why just the archetypes under your pillow won't work. Archetypes are a product of intention, a visual representation of energy. On its own, it has no reason to connect with you. It's your intention that enables it to awaken some parts already inside you. That would be as if putting a book under your pillow and waiting for the text on the pages to jump in your head.
I disagree. The archetype is more than just print on paper. It's vibrating that frequency and all frequencies effect us. I disagree with Stew about a lot of things but I think he is correct about whatever is in your auric field is going to effect you whether you have knowledge of it or not.