Poll: Do archetypes do anything for you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
18.18%
2 18.18%
No
45.45%
5 45.45%
I'm not sure
0%
0 0%
Some do some don't
36.36%
4 36.36%
I feel they cause me harm
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Archetype Success Poll

I do not resonate or align myself with Illuminati kabbalistic rituals,their

luciferian philosophy or their New World Order agenda.

:)

you are right of course.

I am interested in the symbols, the colours, the meditating with them at the third eye or under the pillow or whatever one does. It is a new language to me.

[user=974]iqhunk[/user] wrote:
Quote:Wise magicians know that the Goetia and Lesser Key of Solomon has 72 Archetypes that are best avoided, as they connect to demonic entities.

There are Alphabetical and Mathematical Archetypes that are not controlled by Entities, and are the helpful in success and happiness.

Is there a complementary 72 that counterbalance the demonic 72?

72+72=144

There is always balance in the Universe. If there 72 demonic entities, there have to be 72 Angelic Entities to bind them.
How else would Solomon have bound them?

What we do not know for sure though is whether the 72 good and the 72 bad belong to same ET Race, and whether other ET Races have such legions of Angels and Demons. Or whether the realm of Angels and Demons is totally separate from the realm of Extra Terrestrial Races. It is also possible that all ETs are 3D and all Angels/Demons are on various Astral Levels.

The "boys" aren't as powerful as you may believe . They need your participation and contributions for energy . They thank you for feeding them. 

There is  a war in heaven .A war for the souls of men. They can't take your soul but can convince you to willingly hand it over. Sometimes a piece at a time.

You are conditioned to keep your hamster wheel squeaking and noisy and thus drowning out  contact from God.

Be still. The information you need to survive and triumph is being transmitted 24&7. May God keep you from harm. Remember Him in every moment as you remember who you are, where you came from. 

Correct, they are not that powerful and hence they can never have our Soul either. If they did, there would be no possibility of reincarnation. The Soul is Immaculate. The experiences around it in this Plane, these are imperfect. They eat the results of  these imperfect  experiences.

They can successfully send back those who did not strengthen themselves sufficiently to transcend this physical dimension. They crave certain hormones and our emotional detritus.

John Baines calls them "Archons", referring to Gnostic texts. They dod not have the Divine Spark of God. As far as God and God's Sparks are concerned, all Archons are like machines.

One who is connected to God Source with Awareness , it is impossible for them to harm him or her.

A clarifying note, so as to avoid the minefields of distortion and misinformation presented out in the world. When seeking and asking and therefore retuning your fate matrix, make sure you add in the phrase the truth. [/b]For example, your declarative statement and aspiration could be mentally formed as follows: Show me the truth as regards the true nature of soul, body, spirit, love, and beingness. By asking for the truth, you call into your life path the truth only.

Now, the dark side may then try to slip you a micky on this with directions and knowledge that is filled with lies, falsehoods, and misdirections. But because you have asked for and declared for the truth[/i], these false leads and misdirects will ring as brass and you’ll see them for the lies that they are.[/b]

iqhunk Wrote:...
One who is connected to God Source with Awareness , it is impossible for them to harm him or her.

I don't understand, there is free will; these guys also have a divine spark; but they consciously do not choose for God as their first source or first choice.

It's 100% allowed.

Thats Luciferian conscience

I don't think the demons have the Divine Spark. I think they are a mental product of Lucifer. Lucifer has a Divine Spark, he can always escape. John Lash wrote a great Gnsotic book on "Organic Light", Light that is Self Sustaining. This is the Energy of the Immaculate and Indestructible Soul. Demons and Vampires do not have this, they have chosen to not have this. To re-acquire, they must reincarnate as humans and suffer at their own hands for all historical crimes.
They are afraid of their millenia of karmic debts and hence choose to stagnate in the lower Astral.