Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Archons
Excellent information from Jay Weidner, I also recommend his referred book by John Lamb Lash: "Not in his Image".

http://www.jayweidner.com/Archons.html

A big chunk of John Lash's book is available for free in Google Books.
John's site: www.metahistory.org

One of the early explanations of the Archons [in modern times] is in the book "Stellar Man" by John Baines. John Baines however does not consider Samael or Jehovah or Yaldaboath to be an Archon, he considers the Archons to be like Lords of Karma and Yaldaboath to be an independent psychopathic Entity trying to embody Planet Earth's complete consciousness by eliminating Gaia, having been able to penetrate Earth's Aura because of Moses' mistake in opening a Vortex just to get even with the Pharoah.

Quote:The beings that were invading were called Archons. These Archons had the ability to duplicate reality, to fool us. They were jealous of us because we have an essence of some kind, a soul, that they don’t possess, and the Nag Hammadi texts describe the Archons.

Neat. 'Archons' sounds kind of like a spin on 'arch enemies'. It's not very hard to figure out that they try to corrupt the human souls by enticing, bribing and finally capturing the life essence of the person. I've read more than once that they are into trading souls in other dimensions.

"Archons of Outer Church, interdimensional alien gods who have already enslaved most of the human race without its knowledge."

Reminds me of the comic books series "The Invisibles" by Grant Morrison. I highly recommend that comic.

Excellent and empowering (1 hour) interview on Exopolitics on "ARCHONS: EXORCIZING THE HIDDEN CONTROLLERS" (The second half of the interview is well worth watching also!

http://www.youtube.com/user/exopoliticst...rIhzLHHryA

wow...

Some Body "did a little too much LDS in the 60's"

all these guys have the same problem, which this author admitted in a roundabout way; they Never Saw Anything! it's all "based on/according to/supposedly/They believe" half truths spouted by half wit plagarists...

(11-27-2011, 10:24 AM)Q3eory Wrote: wow...

all these guys have the same problem, which this author admitted in a roundabout way; they Never Saw Anything! it's all "based on/according to/supposedly/They believe" half truths spouted by half wit plagarists...

J.L.Lash projects his own imaginings into already fragmented myth.He does seem to admit this.

For my own requirements I need more than imagination when asserting or positing that the texts say "ABC" .

I don't believe the Gnostic texts contain passages that describe the Archons to resemble what we think of as aliens.

(11-27-2011, 10:24 AM)Q3eory Wrote: wow...

Q3, It certainly makes for fascinating reading though. Here's a picture of the flying amoeba and more justification. People see this stuff w/o pharmacological help--not you or I evidently...but OTHER people, (and there are pictures) LOL! Look...I'm clinging on by a thread here, so let me have my illusions. Rolleyes I'd rather tilt at a few windmills than tumble over completely.

Always remember, "Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you" (Kurt Cobain).

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-s...eisenhower

Here's some more interesting info. on the subject...well worth the time reading through to the bottom. ARCHONS ARE PARASITES THAT NEED TO KEEP THE HOST (our minds) ALIVE AS LONG AS POSSIBLE. Sound familiar? If any of you wonder why "they" don't just get it overwith already (if they want this GD planet so much--and (tptb) are always trying to harm humanity) then this MiGhT be our answer. John Lash pulling from Gnostic Gaia-Sophia myth sources says:

"In the Gnostic view of human society, the Archons are alien forces that act through authoritarian systems, including belief-systems, in ways that cause human beings to turn against their innate potential and violate the symbiosis of nature.

"LIVE spelled backwards is EVIL, but the Archons are not evil in the sense that they possess autonomous powers of destruction, able to be applied directly upon humanity.

"They are agents of error rather than evil — but human error, when it goes uncorrected and runs beyond the scale of correction, turns into evil and works against the universal plan of life. Gnostics taught that the Archons exploit our tendency to let our mistakes go uncorrected.

"Because the Archons need human complicity to gain power over humankind, any one who assists them can be considered a kind of Archon, an accessory. How do humans assist the Archons?..." (Lash).

http://www.jchiappalone.com/page2.php

An small excerpt by Dr. Chiappalone regarding his take on Archons, Gnosticism and 2012.

"All True Beings are victims in this Evil Empire which is illusionary and dangerous to the true spirit. This dimension is a fraud, as is its creator. We are living in a temporary Virtual Reality that was doomed from the start. It is just that we, on this level, trapped in these bodies with extremely limited lower minds, and recycled repeatedly by the evil process of Re-incarnation, have been programmed to forget that fact.

But every visiting Avatar, in every generation that has existed since this trap was sprung, has reminded us of this fact, that we are in a temporary and doomed dimension. This is what the Ancient Gnostic Wisdom has always been about. This is the Wisdom whose keys were hidden by the sacerdotes, as Jesus Christ explained.

This is the Wisdom whose emergence could not be permitted by Evil to see the light of day at any time. That is why every Gnostic that ever spoke out with this Wisdom was slaughtered mercilessly throughout history. In the place of this Wisdom was substituted the falsified, untenable nonsense that passes as the basis for the extant Religions of today and the History for, and of, Hypocrites. For all these reasons, the planet and all the evil creation have to be dismantled completely.

BEST OF ALL POSSIBLE WORLDS? Alas, when Gottfried Leibnitz (1646-1716) declared that this world was “the best of all possible worlds”, he was speaking as a demon for the demons! Any 10 year old can create a mental picture of a far better world with far less pain, suffering and misery! And Leibnitz’s attempt to equate matter with “God”, apart from exposing his ontology, sealed his fate as well.

His assertion that ‘suffering is good’ is surely characteristic of demonic thinking. Of course the demons and their institutions want us to suffer. That is because suffering drains the spirit of Divine energy which they need to survive. But drainage from True Beings causes their spiritual deaths eventually. That is why this evil exploitation has to be stopped ASAP. Thus, we can see that Leibnitz, like many others, was an Archon upholding the Illusion of the Evil Virtual Reality. My advice to you is to run away as fast as you can from anyone who says suffering is good, for you are in the presence of an ignorant, destructive, deceptive fool, or else a malicious demon. Both are a danger to your spiritual wellbeing.

What is occurring on Earth is being repeated throughout the Physical Universe and all its sub-dimensions. All viable consciousness is being evacuated and Evil is being eliminated, as is all physical matter which is a byproduct of Evil. Thus, this inevitable process which is occurring around us is the process for the total elimination of Evil. Evil is being allowed to implode by having its energy cut off. The evacuation of most of the theomorphic Viables from the planet in 1999, as I have revealed numerous times before, fits into this program of cutting off the energy source that Evil plundered to sustain itself. Since then, the planet has been noted to be energy depleted. This is the reason for more strife and wars. The Evil Archons are attempting to acquire more energy for the system through emotional excitation, and via the pain and suffering of the trapped inhabitants.

The Planetary Alignment spoken of by many to occur in 2012 is a temporal focal point for further destabilization as the flow of energy from the entrance of the Galaxy bathes our area unimpeded. The problem arises from the fact that it is “dirty wind”; unstable negative energy. The truly creative, positive, Divine Energy has now been purposely withheld. Dirty wind acts as a destabilizing agent, so the physical will be buffered far more than ever before, worse than any other time in the previous 25000-odd year cycles. This is the last of such cycles. Indeed, this is the Endtime.

IT’S WAR FOR SURE: We are in the midst of a War, a War of Essences no less, of Good versus Evil. The outcome is a forgone conclusion. But as we experience it, we shall all eventually know the facts and be subjected to, and be witnesses of, the tragedies of war on this plane. As in our all-too-common earthly wars, we have pain and suffering, injury and obfuscation, absconders and traitors, spies and double agents. You will not know who is who in this war, so do not judge. All you can go by, when you are sufficiently cleansed spiritually, is the relationship of your energy to that of others."

DAILY DEDICATION

I rededicate myself to the Highest Good, To the Divine Essence, To the Eternal Flame of the Divine Mother. I shall strive to fulfil my role as best I can.

I shall not allow myself to be trapped, Polluted, distracted or compromised. In the Light, I see myself as a Divine Warrior, a Pure Warrior, A Warrior in the Battle against Evil And I live my life accordingly.

I Glorify the Highest Mind. I Love, for I am a Being of Love. I use the Power given to me to complete my tasks. I am Honest in my true essence.

I am Wise when guided by the Light within me. I am at Peace, even as war wages all around me, For in my true nature I am a being of Peace. I Persevere at all costs, no matter who or what Attempts to obstruct my path. Every time I rededicate myself,

My Happiness and Joy increase And my heart fills with Love. Angel

(J.Chiappalone)

Sure wish the ex- Chiappalone followers would start posting here. Wink Very much Like Stewie this guy.

Ditto that for ex- Amitakh followers. Biggrin