Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demonic attachments
I agree with MC and Octahedron.
Stewart gives some really bad information about using frequencies and makes a whole secret science out of it. Why? Because he wants to have control over people who are using them. WWD is not a good frequency to use, some of the people I know have been using them for a longer while, allegedly for protection, and still, they were targeted 24/7. It's a completely wrong information to our subconscious and conscious mind.
According to the Swerdlows, Archangel frequency is of no use, and based on such disinformation only, no man should listen to him without completely being aware what that man is trying to sell.
It's just a waste of time and energy using such frequencies...

People,I would just like to mention that yesterday was a day of agression,hostility,anger,and in some cases, activations,here in the Balkans.Maybe in western europe as well.It was necessary to put out the fires with some people.They were doing something yesterday.Please keep that in mind because we can always thwart them,no matter what they do.

MC Wrote:People,I would just like to mention that yesterday was a day of agression,hostility,anger,and in some cases, activations,here in the Balkans.Maybe in western europe as well.It was necessary to put out the fires with some people.They were doing something yesterday.Please keep that in mind because we can always thwart them,no matter what they do.

Wikileaks.

The Rothschilds have thrown out a trumpcard to speed up the NWO.

100 % with you MC .. people are going nuts EVERYWHERE

Then the NWO will be speeded up so that it could be ultimately destroyed.Because that is what will happen.Evil cannot last forever.It can last a long time,but not forever.

Good analysis Octahedron!
Scarlet, I cannot understand why Stewart would put down the ArchAngel Frequency. Fear of punishment from them for his Montauk Role perhaps?

I thought WikiLeaks had the tacit support of the KBA. Usually, any leak of such magnitude gets silenced long before reaching the internet. They are now going to leak info about a bank. If this is not a ROthschild Bank, then yes, perhaps all this is Mr Rothschild's doing to hasten the NWO.

BTW, expansions website is about to be upgraded.

iqhunk Wrote:Good analysis Octahedron!
Scarlet, I cannot understand why Stewart would put down the ArchAngel Frequency. Fear of punishment from them for his Montauk Role perhaps?

He doesnt want other people to progress. When you are on Archangel frequency, no technology or programming can affect you, or astral entities, or demonic influence. Also, the frequency of your body/mind increases so your consciences rises. You become more aware of who you are. Ego decreases.

I had a lot of success with Archangel Frequency and also somone I teach does as well. The things I see on that frequency are absolutely mind-boggling. I will never go to the movies again :)

Would you be able to debate Stewart on Frequencies? The way you talk seems you know much better. Have you written anything on this? If so, I would be interested to hear your point of view. Thank you Scarlet