Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demonic attachments
I would be able to debate Stewart on frequencies,and he's lose the debate,trust me.
Now,the DRAGON frequency is 2 ^ one underneath the other,
under that a Y which has a dot inside of it.On each side of the Y 3 sets of wings.Everything is in MEDIUM RED.That is the dragon frequency.Does this look anything like a dragon frequency? NO! Does it look like the Scorpion frequency? YES! Is it like activating the Scorpion frequency through the highest possible energies using other gold archetypes? YES!.Using this the way bernard is using it is grounding the frequency in Earth based energy,
which enables physical manifestations to occur quite rapidly.The Scorpion frequency has amazing strength both physically and nonphysically.It activates the left brain as well as reptilian mind patterns.Does anyone think that by using some archetype in gold that you are automatically protected?What about what else you are using which is not in gold,especially because you are using that which is not in gold IN YOU and not as a visualization.
"We have various % of reptilian harmonics as our base"
Yea,some might have 5% reptilian genetics,so there is no need to balance the reptilian with 95% human genetics.
Swerdlow knows this.When you use higher frequencies,which is definately NOT what is posted here,you automatically balance out.If you can't use higher frequencies,there is a reason for that.Those in the higher frequency realms so to speak,will not communicate and will not come to the aid of those who have reptilian like mind patterns,who practice and believe that Service To Self is the only way.

Where did u get your version of the frequency MC? Or how did u come up with it?

Also could yu PM me the address of your forum ?

Stewart gave it.What I described is the correct archetype for the dragon,this comes no where near it,and certainly not in that color.You better heed my words.There is no one more experienced in using dangerous frequencies,then me,myself and I.I know how to use them,apply them and destroy the human population with them,if I wanted to.I don't teach people because they will destroy themselves with it,and take others with them to hell,so to speak.

[user=73]MC[/user] wrote:
Quote:People,I would just like to mention that yesterday was a day of agression,hostility,anger,and in some cases, activations,here in the Balkans.Maybe in western europe as well.It was necessary to put out the fires with some people.They were doing something yesterday.Please keep that in mind because we can always thwart them,no matter what they do.

Yep, there certainly was. I noticed that all the people around me have been very aggressive lately, not just yesterday. Even more than usual, that is. It's in the air :D Have pure thoughts and you won't be affected. And you'll gain a lot more than you would've otherwise.

Still in the air.Very windy today as though they are doing something.

Octahedron Wrote:
iqhunk Wrote:Even before MC's warning, I have instinctively avoided using WWDragon frequencies...

Yes, that makes sense; iqhunk, that instinct is a golden instinct.

however I am also curious; like testing a Ferrari on the Deutsche Autobahn.

I made a limited "WWD-clone" archetype for myself to see what I could expect with a real "WWD".

Let's say, I tested a new version of a Ferrari with a lot of golden parachutes and a handbag for an elephant in it.

To my experiences, I think "WWD" is for physical power, balanced reptilian power in the body and in the mind... and very dangerous, explosive and can give risks for being out of control for the unexperienced or unknown; also for triggering certain reptilian DNA which is dormant;

However if everything is under control in a Ferrari, and your name is Michael Schumacher (or rskiller) and you have some real WWD-DNA in you, then there is a reptilian mind-set with some physical power and creative power in the physical to talk about.

but the question is, which WWD archetype is the real one ?

Quote:The Ciakar are the blue eyed White Winged Dragons. They control all Lower Caste Reptilians including the "demons" and parasites who attach from the Astral. Connecting to WWD is akin to paying obeisance to higher level Reptilians to be free of the lower level. We do not know what price we have to pay. I would sincerely suggest to all to stick to the Lion Frequencies and Arch Angel Frequencies alone.
If   .... I say if, if ...the "WWD & instructions" of "Expansions"  is really connected to the Ciakar;

then .. yes, iqhunk,  then I think this is possible; and there is something with a hive mentality I do not like.

Practical application without direct dangerous Ciakar connection ?

if you have WWD-DNA/Ciakar-DNA;

if you want to the (reptilian) core of the mind,

if you want some reptilian balance.

rskiller maybe knows more.

Hey Octahedron,

I did start using the frequency when my visualization got better, I also found out I wasn't getting into Lion frequency easily because of my visualization at that time.

You don't have to use the archetypes, you can picture the WWD while in Hyperspace and pull yourself into the energy (just like you can with the Golden Winged Lion, or Golden Winged Dragon). This may help those with visualization difficulties/problems using correct archetype in correct location, etc

Using the frequency is to judge for yourself. Not for me to say or debate. I believe the reason it is used is to allow one to control the reptilian aspect of themselves (anything from 1-40%+) same as Lion frequency elevates the mammalian aspect of us to a higher level.

Let's face it the Illum. control reptilian genetics on this planet thats why they always activate it frequently.

If I had a choice i'd still prefer WWL :D

Can be used to purify the reptilian genetics to a purer state (hence:white/gold) and using in certain ways can evolve the reptilian brainstem to a more mammalian state (when you mix with Lion frequency or Dolphin).

Hope this helps.

RSK

I just noticed something in this thread about using Brown-reddish for the arrow in WWD? NO!! It is Golden Brown Y arrow.

For goodness sakes be careful with that, MC is right, you could cause yourself harm that way.

rskiller Wrote:I just noticed something in this thread about using Brown-reddish for the arrow in WWD? NO!! It is Golden Brown Y arrow.

For goodness sakes be careful with that, MC is right, you could cause yourself harm that way.
I told them.The problem is that 99.9% cannot use certain frequencies,archetypes..etc to explore even though terrible things might happen,and know how to come out of anything that might come their way,so to speak.

rskiller Wrote:I just noticed something in this thread about using Brown-reddish for the arrow in WWD? NO!! It is Golden Brown Y arrow.

hehehe, good to see you again, we were missing you !:D

I sometimes use the golden-brown Y, but my WWD version is "WWD" for Octahedron only.

And yes, I can confirm your comment about that WWD-archetype; care and knowing is everything with it; otherwise we maybe shapeshift to whittie-winged scorpy-draco <<:?>>.

Octahedron Wrote:

hehehe, good to see you again, we were missing you !:D

I sometimes use the golden-brown Y, but my WWD version is "WWD" for Octahedron only.

And yes, I can confirm your comment about that WWD-archetype; care and knowing is everything with it; otherwise we maybe shapeshift to whittie-winged scorpy-draco <<:?>>.

Thanks Octahedron, its good to meet you again aswel :)

Always keep your T-bar balanced before, and KNOW what you are doing (it helps to affirm it to yourself, that is a powerful way to keep yourself on track every step of the way). This way you can safely use this, and other frequencies like WWL.

RSK