Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Difference between hyperspace and astral
Astral feels more emotional and real in touch with "things". The lower chakras are more active esp. solar plexus and sacral. Feelings of passion, anger, fear, addiction are astral forces.

Hyperspace is where your mind is more powerful and focused, the imagination is on the foreground. The 2 highest chakras are more active. Your world is mentally, not limited to connections. Silence helps to be in hyperspace like day-dreaming.

Very well explained octahedron..

Thanks Octahedron, but how do you know that you are in Hyperspace? What should I see?  - I am concerned that what I see is limited to what I imagine.

Craig Wrote:Thanks Octahedron, but how do you know that you are in Hyperspace? What should I see?  - I am concerned that what I see is limited to what I imagine.
Your mind is focused and active, eyes closed. Your emotions are almost zero. Outer world is not boring you.

Thanks Octahedron

Janet's Planet - Monthly Newsletter Vol. 3 issue 4 - April 2009

( part II of III)
The astral realm is where your undirected thought-forms hang out as they gather with other like thought-forms, garnering strength and energy. These thought-forms still belong to you energetically. However, they still gain strength and energy from other like thought-forms by intermingling. The thought-forms are still tied to you—kind of like a rubber band.

This is also how anyone who knows how to manipulate the astral realm can use you against yourself. All your undirected thought-forms can be manipulated and gathered into one place. If you have a weak place in your mind-pattern, and someone wants to target you, your own images and vices are propelled back at you. Energetically they hit you like a ton of bricks.

For example, you decide to give up drinking alcohol. Every time you want a drink the thought-form goes into the astral and is captured. If you think 20 times a day that you want a drink, that thought collects with the others in the astral realm. After a few months, there are a lot of these thought-forms collected. One day you are abstaining from drink and doing really well, and the next day you are overwhelmed into drinking yourself silly. What happened? If you are a target, your own thought-forms were simply directed at the weak area in the mind-pattern. You accept the thought-form because you recognize the frequency as your own.

This same collection happens to humanity. Like thought-forms are collected, feeding a specific aspect of the collective unconscious. When humanity least suspects, this energy is whirled back at them. People wonder what happened and why. Anyone who knows how to manipulate energies can re-direct this collection of energy back to its origin.

No one does anything "to" you. You only do it to yourself. Any thought-form can be collected, categorized and used against you. You create the weapon and you accept the weapon. Then you wonder why. This explains the necessity of releasing to your Oversoul moment by moment, every day—so that your thought-forms do not take up residence in the astral realm, strengthening something that is not benevolent or for the benefit of Self or humanity.

These thought-forms can even combine to create astral entities that deem themselves deities –because they take on a life of their own. These astral entities know how to manipulate other thought-forms. To uninformed people, these deities look like gods of darkness. If these gods of darkness do not have their combined thought-forms pulled back to the originators they can exist eternally. People who partake in Black Magick feed these gods of darkness.

Most Sexual Ritual also feeds the astral realm as this is where unharnessed, expended sexual energy hangs out. This is why wanton sex is encouraged. Everyone is told to have sex because it feels good. If you are not having sex or sex does not give you pleasure, then the current mode of thinking is that you need help. The sex act is a great energy generator. When this creative sexual energy is not directed, it goes into the astral realm for collection and later use. This sexual energy is gathered in a giant holding pen, then turned on like a faucet and directed by those who know how to use this energy. Sexual energy is used to create a pathway to bring the nonphysical into the physical. To be continued...

Ghost Wrote:Janet's Planet - Monthly Newsletter Vol. 3 issue 4 - April 2009[color="blue"]

No one does anything "to" you. You only do it to yourself.[/color]
these words are a way to structure a victim mind set, and when we do begin self-thought way up in the sub-conscious or even a past life-stream issue and send it out, the consequence of that thought/feeling does not always out picture the result we had/experienced.

Astrojewels Wrote:
Ghost Wrote:Janet's Planet - Monthly Newsletter Vol. 3 issue 4 - April 2009[color="blue"]

No one does anything "to" you. You only do it to yourself.[/color]
these words are a way to structure a victim mind set, and when we do begin self-thought way up in the sub-conscious or even a past life-stream issue and send it out, the consequence of that thought/feeling does not always out picture the result we had/experienced.
I don't quite understand what you mean by that Astrojewels. But it sounds very profound, can you please restate it for me. icon_afraid lol

Hehe.  This article explains exactly why Edgar Cayce always told people to not speak ill of self or others, and not to even think ill of self or others.

A few things concern me about this article and they are as follows;
1.Is the author trying to impress on the mind of the reader that the Astral plane is nothing but a hell?
2.There is no mention on how to recover lost energy or better still energy that has gone out and does not serve the highest good and the good of all.
There are the refined regions of the Astral plane and any other plane that exist in this duality,also depending on the training any one on this forum has received there are methods by which you an Intelligent Spiritual Being can recall all energy that emanated from you through thought action and deed that serve anything other that the highest good...
Unfortunately the article does not speak about that..
IMO one should clear themselves of any obstructions to being able to communicate with their higher self/Oversoul and go ask the higher self/Oversoul ,the Angels and beyond for deeper enlightenment about the various planes and how things function there.
From personal experience,I know that there are denser and refined regions in every plane within creation's regions of duality..