Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Difference between hyperspace and astral
I am not sure. It seems to just happen. There are times when I will be in a situation and it is tough. Or I will be down and out. But I can't stay that way. Something comes along and makes me smile, and I lift out of the negative mindset almost instantly. And though I maybe still experiencing the situation, the situation no longer experiences me. If that makes any sense. It is very much natural. But I can tell you that sense my awareness level drastically changed last year I have been careful with every decision and action that I make, I try to make sure that my motivations and decision making processes are always motivated by emotions from the higer frequencies, of unconditional love, kindness and forgiveness. I will stop myself if I see that dark energies are influencing my actions. I have always naturally done that but sense last year it seems to be even more important to me since I am aware of my subconscious motivations.
I do have Saturn and NN conjunct my Asc, so thats the added dose of discipline that I have.
There just seems to be this immense source of joy in me that just overtakes me and I want to share it with the world. And it saddens me that other humans don't have this.
It really does.

That is a perfect way to put it Oneruledbymars, this makes perfect sense to me and I agree totally that it takes a great deal of discipline to get to that stage, like you say you may have always been optimistic, yet people and situations can trigger the ‘response’ in all of us, training yourself to ‘think before…’ when you are faced with adversity does take a bit of practice, so was the change that occurred in you from anything in particular, or did it just happen?

lol
Thats a loaded question. It was a series of events in my life that almost forced me to realize that our life in the 3rd dimension is a complete hoax.
I was in a karmic relationship that disintergrated to the point that I was forced to get out of it to keep any amount of Sovereignty, he was clearly out to dominate me and was defintely placed in my life as a controller. At that point in life I was afraid to be by myself. I have spent many lifelines within a strong family unit, and never had to really do it on my own.  And I was not true to my Divine origins during my past lives. With my NN in the first house and in Virgo it is clear that is what I needed to do this lifetime.
At that point though a very strong soulmate entered into my life. We had intense chemistry. Looking at our Synastry I now know that we had practiced trantric sex before, and more than likely mastered it. There was a very spiritual aspect to our sexual acts. In the end we both ended up passing out in the middle of it one night, that is the only way I can explain it. I don't even remember orgasming physically, although I did have  some type of orgasm internally. Maybe a release of some sort?
Here is how it happened:
One night we smoked some weed, and lit some candles and played a song.
We were having sex, and in the middle of it I started crying for some reason. He asked me why I was crying and I honestly did not know. I simply told him that I was just happy to be doing this with him in this moment. After that it is blurry, we just woke about 30 or 4O minutes later and had no clue what had happened.
Prior to my meeting him I had never smoked weed before. And I am not sure if you have every smoked it before. But you get this feeling of being "high" floating almost. Sounds, colors and things are more vivid.
Anyway after that day I felt like I was literally "high" for weeks. I thought it was because I had never smoked before and that is what you feel like afterwards. But it never went away, I only got used it.
Things were brighter, flowers were more vivid, life suddenly was different, and I felt more etheric. Prior to this time I used to  have dreams of falling when I was trying to fall asleep and I would wake up gasping for air. Like a sort of mini nightmare. But after that I never had that dream again.
And then I begin to search for answers. I begin learning Astrology, and I learned it fast,  like I was remembering it. And I learned that the Tarot worked , and it came very natural to me to use it and it answered alot of my questions. I learned about Energy, and Energy mapping techniques, and Psychic hygeine. It was around this time that I started having the back pain that became really intense in January, but fortunately has gotten better. I now know that was my Kundalini enerygy rising. Sometimes it gets intense but then I get that "high" feeling again and the pain significantly lessons. I had some physical changes as well. My receding hairline grew back in, I am an inch and half taller than I used to be,  my facial bone structure "hardened" significantly, and suddenly I was able to get into the most amazing shape of my life, despite doing the same work out. (I have always eaten healthy)  Its all been quite interesting. And all that was once considered "demonized" by the heavily domesticated once a devout Jehovahs Witness is no longer "demonized". My awareness has steadily grown since then, my Oversoul seems to be spoon feeding me "reality" one Kundalini zap at a time. lol
So I guess I say all that to say that I am not sure what happened to me. I am only thankful that it did.

Hi Oneruledbymars,

Virgo NN in the first house, well you can not get much more direct that, not many people have their node in the first house, your sequence of events could have resulted in a kundalini activation, it sounds that way, and I am sure that realizing your partner was a handler also took you to the higher vibration of consciousness, as Virgo north node is driven by a ‘victim consciousness’ and has spent many life-streams in isolated situations.

Thanks for sharing it is always interesting to hear people’s stories of how they took that next step up the ladder to awakening in the true reality, and are you still with your partner? Do you do astrology professionally? What kind of a chart do you do? so many questions….

This is very true. The victim consciousness was very much activating by my relationships, and was a battle and half, but that is how it should be with a SN in the 7th house.

Your welcome, now I am curious about you if you don't mind sharing, how did your first step on the ladder of awareness come about.

No I am not with him. The whole process I think was a bit much for him. We went our seperate ways after May of last year. And it was for the best. Because I would not have dove so deep in to my studies with the distraction of a relationship, as clearly they are, and have been my "achilles heel" spiritually speaking.
Yes I do astrology professionally. I do Tropical and Draconic Charts, as well as Composites and Synastries.
I am learning the predictive side with Progressed Charts and Transits.
I am really into using Asteroids and Fixed Stars to learn the origins of peoples DNA and drawing hidden talents out and giving people conscious awarness to some of our  many hidden "super powers".
To me a chart is a way of mapping the progress of the soul through its many incarnations. It never ceases to amaze me how much more I see of a person through there charts. It really humbles you at the array of talents and the depths that exist in people and that they go through life accessing only fractions of it. A chart is there for us to open Pandoras box for them so to speak. And shine the brillant light of Spirit into the hidden shadows of the Soul. I absolutely adore Astrology. It has been my first love for many a lifetime. I am sure of this.
Do you do Astrology professionally?
What kind of charts do you do?

Oneruledbymars, I too have the NN in the first house...Capricorn.  

Really? Nice.
What have you noticed about your spiritual path this lifetime. Have noticed that if you are "you" at all cost and don't give into others opinions that you seem to find yourself in the right place spiritually than when you try to please others?

Quote:Have noticed that if you are "you" at all cost and don't give into others opinions that you seem to find yourself in the right place spiritually than when you try to please others?
  Yes I have noticed that and you've expressed that very well but there is something else about NN in first house I believe that I'm unable to identify. It's probably my Pisces moon that feels it.  

I can actually relate to that Mercy Now. As I have a Pisces Venus and Mercury.
It must be very hard for you to make your way through such a passive moon Sign, but you new this when you chose that chart, so there must me something in the play of those energies that you needed to learn from.
Your Aries Sun should aid you in that.
What is your Ascendant?

My Asc. is Capricorn very close to Sagitarrius. Yes life is interesting with a Pisces moon :?