Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expansionisms
10. There is a Chinese military force that is positioned
in Mexico and Panama to attack the USA.
11. North and South American Currency was to be
implemented.
12. Yellowstone National park Caldera was to erupt.
13. California was to sink with the new West coast
being Nevada.
14. A dimensional gateway is located in their home with
visits from Mary Magdalene were common.
15. Swerdlow created an ark in their home in preparation
of the end time scenario or staged alien invasion.
16. Staged alien invasion is still in progress.
17. KBA is still in progress and OMG members have direct
contact with the insect visitors.
18. The Northwest will have intense earthquakes generating
huge tsunamis

Even though the listed major events never occured SS
always highlighted that they really occurred in
another timeline. How the heck can you argue with
that:) There was always an answer for every prediction,
prophecy he made and he always had to be right. If you
questioned it, you were looked at strangely. At
that time I rationalized that all of the events
did occur as he indicated but occurred in another
time-line. Sadly, this is the previous behavior of a
mislead (slave) member of a cult. :X ME!

PurplePebble Wrote:If you accuse us ( janet and stew) of being charlatans, liars, thieves, money whores and cult leaders it is because on some level it exists within yourself and you need to take a look at that so that you can need to clear that up within yourself.

Sounds like what kids say to each other. "Whatever you say about me bounces off me and onto to you".

Using that kind of reasoning means that since the Swerdlows accuse the members here of being druggies and drug dealers, that must mean they are druggies and drug dealers. We do know he's a druggie since he's an alcoholic. I just wonder what kind of drugs they are selling?

Excellent Point !! What SS always said is what faults you see in others is really a reflection of yourself and you should focus on those issues in yourself.:)

Vodka is a Viking or Russian drug.:)

[user=1668]wanderer[/user] wrote:
[quote]10. There is a Chinese military force that is positioned
in Mexico and Panama to attack the USA.
11. North and South American Currency was to be
implemented.
12. Yellowstone National park Caldera was to erupt.
13. California was to sink with the new West coast
being Nevada.
.17. KBA is still in progress and OMG members have direct
contact with the insect visitors.
18. The Northwest will have intense earthquakes generating
huge tsunamis

BLUEMOON

LOL Wanderer.... I heard 10, 11,12,13,17,18. in person from him at seminars. Sad thing is he talked people into actually moving from CA and they left family, careers, and their homes. Others re located at his advice.

I remember a female member had a great career in CA and moved to Boise, Idaho because that was a safe place for her. She wasn't the only one.

Another member had an opportunity for a summer job/adventure in some northern wilderness state and SS told him it wasn't safe and he listened and missed an opportunity.

He swayed people from vacations because the places weren't safe at the time they were going. It went on and on. Thinking about it now, its amazing how much influence he was able to establish on people .

He told his FL residents to get out fast becuase FL would be devastated by floods and storms and much of the land would be washed away.

Some listened and some didn't but it was innapropriate and irresponsible. IMO ;)

I recall the young lady had a great position in Hollywood and threw all that away for the country in Idaho. SS said that LA would sink and people should start evacuating. It just shows his power control over peoples lives. Many transplanted themselves from Hawaii, California, New York to Michigan which has such a high employment rate. Figure that.

Yes, Wanderer.... that's the one. She worked behind the scenes for a big successful TV series which is still running. If you heard her speak at the same convention that I did, both of us were probably there at the same time years ago.

I know a few that moved to MI. One just moved back, but I never knew how many actually moved there. Was it a lot ? Does anyone know. I actually knew of 4.

wanderer Wrote:Excellent Point !! What SS always said is what faults you see in others is really a reflection of yourself and you should focus on those issues in yourself.:)
Wanderer your are right! This is also in their books. "What ye sow, so shall ye reap!"

This makes me wonder. There are so many people who despise Stewart and Janet for what they are and for what they do. Yet at the same time, in a way, it is no surprise, according to their own philosophy, that this should be so.

The both have a such a profoundly engrained hatred for humankind that it is to no surprise that the world hates them in return. Many of us have witnessed them mocking and talking badly about their own clients and even friends and business partners. They are quick to point the fingers at people, even make up negative stories if required, but never ever question themselves. It is amazing how so many people can gather here on a private forum and criticize them in so many ways, whilst they are reading these posts, and not for even a split second question themselves, perhaps even wondering whether they might be doing something wrong? On the contrary, they actually believe that if the whole world attacks them that they must be doing the right thing!
Ah, the victim mindset! You can hide behind it, or you can use it as a marketing tool...

As the saying goes, "pride precedes a disaster, and an arrogant attitude precedes a fall."

I feel very sad for both of you... icon_no

wanderer Wrote:14. A dimensional gateway is located in their home with
visits from Mary Magdalene were common.
 icon_3rofl
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

19. There are frequent alien visitors of other dimensions coming to his house to 'study' him.
20. The Swiss Embassador requested to meet Stewart, but he refused him.
21. There is an division of 4th Reich soldiers, active in the astral, who are here for his protection.

22. Planet Nibiru was blown up in 2003.

Where is all the asteroids from such an event? The planet is supposed to be 4 times bigger than earth, where is all the debris?
Surely some backyard astronomer saw a big bang in the sky.
But no, only Stew knew about it. He's the man afterall, must take his word for it.
No-one else is sprouting such utter nonsense.