Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Foundation of Mass Mind Control
Good lord, did anyone catch the salient point I made about C O N C E N S U S?

It's the key to understanding what is motivating these creatures and THE most massive insight into explaining 99% of the BS we see around us on the media/movies/news. They use very tacky, artificial, inane symbols in order to subconsciously plant seeds and fertilize the soil of the unconscious mind. The hip, savvy consumer can say, "Oh no, I'm not falling for that" all he wants and the next thing he knows, he's running out to buy a Domino's pizza.

tptb know much more about our psychology than we do ourselves, WHY?  Because they not only study us, but they f'n made out "prison-souls" and our GD "prison-bodies".

It doesn't matter if a '4 year old Jr.-tortured-Satanist in training' uses symbols or a high 66-degree Mason does...IF WE, the GULLIBLE see them and associate them with whatever tptb had intended to hood wink us with than the unawakened majority would be affected.

If you ARE aware and awake then you are protected somewhat (or at least have a fighting chance but they can still influence you).

Hi William, ;D Filter made a case that Lucifer really means lightbearer and is not evil. For some reason I can't deal with that because I know mean spirited, control groups invoke and workship something by that name and IT will appear before them to grant them their wishes in return for...

The same with Satan. Whether or not Satan was made up...I'm still not invoking! lol

The EVIL, VILE, 'DNA-CODE-MACHINE-DRIVEN'  controller of the earth, galaxy and universe goes by many names. We know evil exists.

(08-08-2014, 11:47 AM)William Wrote:   Satan was an invention.  You can find evidence of satan being invented back not too long ago.

Satan is just a modern name for Baphomet.

(08-08-2014, 09:52 PM)undefined Wrote: ElizabethGood lord, did anyone catch the salient point I made about C O N C E N S U S?

It's the key to understanding what is motivating these creatures and THE most massive insight into explaining 99% of the BS we see around us on the media/movies/news. They use very tacky, artificial, inane symbols in order to subconsciously plant seeds and fertilize the soil of the unconscious mind. The hip, savvy consumer can say, "Oh no, I'm not falling for that" all he wants and the next thing he knows, he's running out to buy a Domino's pizza.

tptb know much more about our psychology than we do ourselves, WHY?  Because they not only study us, but they f'n made out "prison-souls" and our GD "prison-bodies".

It doesn't matter if a '4 year old Jr.-tortured-Satanist in training' uses symbols or a high 66-degree Mason does...IF WE, the GULLIBLE see them and associate them with whatever tptb had intended to hood wink us with than the unawakened majority would be affected.

If you ARE aware and awake then you are protected somewhat (or at least have a fighting chance but they can still influence you).
You have to realize that most of the population is a step above brain dead. They go through life like zombies and don't have a clue what's really going on around them. Hypnotizing them is like taking candy from a baby. So yes all the subliminal messages that are all arounds us work on those people but not people who are awake and aware. It's just that simple. Do you run out and buy everything you see on TV?

(08-08-2014, 09:52 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: Good lord, did anyone catch the salient point I made about C O N C E N S U S?

Hi William, ;D Filter made a case that Lucifer really means lightbearer and is not evil. For some reason I can't deal with that because I know mean spirited, control groups invoke and workship something by that name and IT will appear before them to grant them their wishes in return for...

The same with Satan. Whether or not Satan was made up...I'm still not invoking! lol

The EVIL, VILE, 'DNA-CODE-MACHINE-DRIVEN'  controller of the earth, galaxy and universe goes by many names. We know evil exists.
Good lord, yes.  But you're still not proving that symbols have intrinsic power.  IF you do not concede to the concensus is does not effect you.  People may be susceptible to follow the crowd, but that is sociological, not supernatural.

To sum up, escaping our situation easier that we think, we simply have to wake people up and encourage them to say "NO". 

The alien dna drivien code machine is flim flam designed to destroy hope, and encourage people to hunker down and drop out, instead of go out and wake people up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mind Control Cults Richard 226 31,031 08-19-2011, 07:19 AM
Last Post: yukesam