Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry Potter
Well, I did it...I saw the new Harry Potter movie.  Actually, my daughter took me to see it on my last day in New Jersey. :D

I was just wondering if anyone else saw it (and will admit to it), and what they thought about it. 

I thought it was a lot more intense than the other ones - a student even got killed in this one.  Of course, I have already read all the books so I knew what was going to happen. Hehe  But as to triggers, well...while I know there must have been triggers galore in that movie, I sure didn't seem to be affected by anything in it.  I'm pretty sure that the young children will be though.  I was kind of unsure of my daughter taking her six-year old son to see it, but he was so busy talking and eating that he didn't seem to pay much attention to the movie. :lol:  Although he did seem to pay attention when Harry was fighting the dragon.

Anyway, I was just curious to see if anyone had seen the movie.

Hey DreamTime. I'll admit that I've read all the Harry Potter books at least once and have seen all the movies that have been released. I liked Goblet of Fire....both the book and the movie out of everything else that I've experienced before. The movie showed a little bit of sexuality. I remember the beginning scene where Harry was having a nightmare or experiencing Voldemorts conversation with Mad Eye Moody. In this scene, Harry was tossing and turning in his bed but in a way he kinda looked like he was having sex but more of like someone was raping him. I don't know if thats me being perverted but thats what I perceived about this scene. Also there are plenty of lizard symbols in both the books and the movies.There's also that phoenix bird which is an illuminati symbol as well. The latest book, Harry Potter and The Half Blooded Prince triggered me this time. I did attempt to keep myself in merger and flush in violet but I wasn't efficient enough with this and after reading the book, I felt saddened and depressed for weeks. You remember who was killed and I don't want to give it away to people....but a part of me felt so devastated about it all even though this is a fictional character!!!! I also talked to many people about this who were harry potter fans and they also said they experienced some sadness. I think the death was a trigger. Did you experience this? Also, I think someone in expansions or the HCF communities will have to peruse the books and watch the movies and be strong enough not to be affected by the programming.....i think that if they do this and decipher the programming and report on it thoroughly, it will help many people....but its so time consuming!!!

Haha...yes, Purple, I think you are perverted.  Anyway...I never got that impression while watching his nightmare.  Yes, I did feel sad and disappointed after reading the last book.  So did my daughter.  But we both believe that it isn't the end - that somehow in the next book, things are going to be reversed.  But you just have to remember...it's only a book. :D

I feel bad for being seen as a perverted person(laughs a little nervously about this) when viewing this scene in the movie. I wanted to say there was another scene related to sexuality where the ghost was in the water with Harry when he tried to figure out the next clue to the challenge he was participating in.  I guess I will need to look at these issues within myself. I am a bit scared, conscious and nervous about it all..about what I'd find out about myself. I'm scared about the darkness but I know I have to go through it all in order to be a better person.

Has anyone seen the Chronicles of Narnia yet???  I read those books long ago in a galaxy far far away...........

Purpleparrot  -  I remeber being a young lad and watching cartoons and feeling sexually stimulated even though i was too young to know what sex was.  So i know they intend to stimulate us in certain ways.  However i am a pervert but it may not be too late for you!      ;)                                                             jj

LOL how do we correct these mind patterns of perversion? Should it be flushing the word in violet and sending it up to the oversoul?

PP -   We are continually bombarded with the sexual activations.  TV ads, Movies, cartoons, ELF, EMF, JFK, MNM etc...... ad nausium.

Use protection......  Learn more......   The first step is just knowing we are being manipulated.  Some of us like to see how we are being manipulated.  Thats why we still watch movies, read books that stimulate us......  Until we have enough, until we are drained of ourselves.

LIfe is a paradox.   That theme keeps running in my head......  We are here to experience yet what we are experiencing is not always for our best yet we keep doing the things we dont want to do.

Or should is say Physical life is a paradox.  I wonder if other modes of being are as confused as us?

Hi All,

I haven't seen "Narnia" yet.  I think I'll wait till it comes out on DVD.  Although my daughter took her 5 year old to see it the other day.  I'll have to ask her how he liked it.

Yes, there are a lot of sexual overtones to most of our programs.  And yes, P-P, that movie did have quite a bit of "innuendos" in it, but I guess that I am so...um....jaded (is that the word I want?) to it now, that I just let it all pass over me.  I just take it in stride I guess.  Maybe that's what's wrong with most of the world - you just get so used to things that they don't really register (at least on the outside) anymore.  And maybe that's our downfall. 

All I'd like to know is if I am being triggered...when is it going to show up and what am I going to do when it does?:shot:   Because right now, I don't seem to feel any kind of triggering when I watch or listen to anything. :?

I saw the film. I liked it. There was some emotional triggers in this film. First  was the part where Mad Eyed Moody did the Curses on an Insect in class.

Then the part where Cedric dies. Those parts made myself (and the entire audience) pretty uncomfortable.

Plus i thought the film was really stimulating during the opening scenes. Very all over the place. I wonder why it was done like this

Watch the Beast and the Davinci Code when they come out.  Then surely, you will be triggered.

But I do not know if you will be -you- anymore.  :P  And if not triggered, you will help imprint the unconscious collective!  So,  IN OTHER WORDS, no matter how curious, do not watch the movies.