Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Expansions gone?..
(07-18-2013, 01:18 AM)Maroonsquare Wrote: Yes it was martin.  Something happened on their recent European tour.  They took off to Germany and left the tour group in Venice.  I'm not sure of the details here, but from what I've seen and intuited and work I've done via oversoul, my thoughts are that the end of expansions will be around the time their oldest son graduates high school and goes to college.  
People dig their own holes that they must stand in in life, but that doesn't mean I don't feel sorry for them.   They're another by-product of this twisted world we chose to incarnate.   Not every child is born a scociopath/egotistical/victim/famewhore. That being said, everyone makes a choice in life, the choices I've made have helped me grow and strengthen bonds with real, genuine people.  And become a stronger person myself.   The choices they make, isolate them and keep them in a loop of negativity, rage and sadness.  Which makes me really think harder about who's really controlling them?

Thank you for sharing, Maroonsquare.

It's my personal opinion that we didn't CHOOSE to incarnate here in this hell. It was foisted upon us because no one but demons would choose this place and situations where the weaker get preyed upon.

Our energy is siphoned - and the demonic overlords 'WANT US TO WANT' to worship them. They trick humanity every minute of every day into handing over our will, approval and complicity. This is through symbols, wars, constant irritations etc.

As for specifically programmed people like Janet and Stewart being able to actually make good, ethical decisions for the well being of others while being under demonic influence themselves, (and triggered into various alters)? - EXCELLENT question! I highly doubt that it's possible.

~Nevertheless, this is an important discussion to have and one that's long overdue ~ From our vantage point of infinitessimal amounts of accurate info. we are in no position to judge. Icon_sauer

(07-18-2013, 01:18 AM)Maroonsquare Wrote: my thoughts are that the end of expansions will be around the time their oldest son graduates high school and goes to college.

Do you feel this will be due to lack of customers or the law shutting them down?

It's my feelings that it won't be long until the FBI shuts the whole operation down.

I think that they won't be able to keep things going the way they are.  There's just too much of a revolving door or people.  So yes, lack of customers would be it.  
I never really thought about the law being involved.  I would be interested to hear about your thoughts on that.   Do they break the law?   I've had only but months in which I knew them personally, so I'm glad I had minimal involvement.

Running a dangerous cult is against the law. Conning money out of people is against the law. Rape and murder is against the law. Tax fraud is against the law. There could be other laws they're breaking that I'm not aware of. I know the FBI must have their reasons for having expansions under surveillance.

The FBI doesn't do much if anything to bring destructive cults to justice. They like to say their hands are tied (wink, wink). Tied due to orders from on high and paid to look the other way. In the example of the cult I had been in - they said that they first needed us to get an investigative journalist involved and then maybe they could pursue it?? (They threw us a bone to chase.) Even after that they never did anything.

Occasionally for the show of public opinion they might make a bust or example out of a really fringe UFO group after everyone's dead.

There's been enough endless evidence of irrefutable destructive, criminal activity in Scientology, Expansions, etc. to circle the globe and still they do nothing. Expansions will probably end up imploding on their own with the expose help of ex expansioners.

The FBI is part of tptb control mechanism on the domestic front. I'm afraid it just isn't what we were led to believe as kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWhBct_tdMo

(07-18-2013, 01:18 AM)Maroonsquare Wrote: Something happened on their recent European tour.  They took off to Germany and left the tour group in Venice.

As in, they abandoned the group, and the tour plans got cut off and just stopped?..

The perishable date of the Swerdlows might be in sight. Maybe they already passed that date a while ago, but by the use of all sorts of tricks they managed to continue their business, despite all their (blatant) scams and corruption. 
I assume that the Swerdlows themselves will try to keep their business up and going as long as they can. Being programmed and damaged people themselves I assume they are not capable of changing their own specific behaviour and outlook on life.

If the FBI would get into action with regard to the Swerdlows, I assume the reason for that would be that the scam and corruption of these two would become too blatant, too exposed. In other words, the Swerdlows are probably put out there and controlled by agencies like the FBI and the CIA from the very first moment to do their bidding in the first place. Wasn't it the CIA who recruited Stewart when he was in jail?
It's similar like the CIA claiming to fight drugs in their outer policy, where their inner and real policy actually is being the biggest drugs importers themselves.

Don't dismiss the FBI so quickly. They have a on going case for a reason. They have called me in and others to give our statements. I don't think they would be doing this is they were going to do nothing. The Sheriff has something going on too because they came here and picked me up and brought me down to the station for a statement. It kind of surprised me that they came here with no notice. At first I wasn't quiet sure what was going on because they didn't say much until we got to the station. The state police called here and took my statement over the phone. So the wheels are in motion and I expect something is going to come out of all this.

The Swerdlows are making them look like chumps - and the FBI still needs to project an illusory image of giving a damn simply for their own safety considerations and for future crowd coralling operations. Remember that since the population outnumbers them - they must still pretend to be doing the job that most Americans think that they're doing instead of the job that they are actually doing.

No doubt some individuals who work there care but the overall FBI system in the USA is DESIGNED to keep cults operational, black op, top secret projects hush hush until they are an embarrassment or they've outlived their purpose.

As Filter said and I paraphrase - when it's time for an operative to be put out to pasture the agencies make a show of doing the right thing. IF THE FBI or CIA really WERE ETHICAL ORGANIZATIONS bent on preserving citizen rights and protections then THEY WOULD HAVE RESPONDED TO THE 100s of serious prior reports a looooooong, loooooong, loooooong time ago.
Icon_luege
And they can't use that worn out saw..."we're still collecting evidence"  Rigggghhhhht - and I have an Expansions Hyperspace Helper to sell them...

I've only heard of the CIA being involved in setting up cults and keeping them going. It was the FBI and the ATF that killed off most of the members of that cult in Waco that was run by David Koresh. It was also the FBI that did the Jones town investigation. It was also the FBI that did the Manson cult investigation. If you want to dig into it there are many other cults the FBI investigated. One thing you have to be aware of with government agencies is one hand doesn't know what the other hand is doing. Just because the CIA is involved in setting up cults doesn't mean the FBI is aware of that.