Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Expansions gone?..
I followed Stewart and Expansions for years in he earlier 2000's to the upper 2000;s....  there were so many intelligent interesting members and Stewart in his earlier years was different than he is now.  Stewart held many seminars in NJ and many travelled to attend.  We got to know each other and formed friendships in and out of expansions.  I still keep in touch with a some.  It was interesting and informative and opened up a lot of areas I had never explored like the conspiracy theories of government and other things that were new. 

I became involved in the earlier 2000's and Stewart was very different then.  The followers were great, intelligent, friendly people and we got to know each other personally attending seminars and keeping in touch.  Most of the seminars were in NJ and people from NJ, NY, PA, CT, MA, Canada, and other places attended.  Randy attended many and was from the Midwest.  Stew had a good following and it was growing.  Over time things changed.  Janet became involved and at some point they began to promote work on the web and international trips and seminars.  They were looking for fame and fortune.  Eventually it became a money business instead of the instructional and spiritual business that it was.

At that point they made some shady friends who were investing in them and businesses in MI.  I followed and observed and began to pull back..  the friendly relationship with other members began to be discouraged in some ways.  S & J started to keep their members more isolated (It seemed like they didn't want members to communicate and exchange stories ???).  Then they started to have legal problems when one of their investors was involved with drug money.  They just seemed to deal with shady people with money for a while.  I followed thru the years but began to pull back and observe.

The clincher for me was when they started to discard good loyal members in a mean spirited way.  Some were people I knew well and who I believed.  They encouraged people to move to MI and some did only to be used after a while.  They were dedicated and helped with the business for little or no compensation.  but when S & J were done with them.. it was just over.  When they discarded people it was done in a hurtful way and some very good people were hurt by them. 

Most of the people I knew in the beginning are long gone. My guess would be that the current members are newer except for the ones described by Richard who have some mysterious mental/emotional attachment.  Randy was the nicest, happiest guy with the most infectious laugh I have ever heard.  He was so happy when I first met him and somehow he must have lost that wonderful happy spirit.  I was shocked that Stew had him believing he could remote view people in their homes and Randy believed Stew could connect with him in his home. Poor Randy must have had a personality that was vulnerable to Stewart's control. I don't know how many succumbed to Stewarts control or programming but it is sad that he is still doing it.  I never heard Randy moved to MI.. Richard's post is the first I heard of that.  He had a mother and brother that he was close to so I am surprised to hear he moved away from them.

This forum is a good place for ex expansioners to de compress.  There are many here who understand. I left in 2009 and never looked back.

Yes Blue Moon.  It is a great place to decompress.   I was the newer batch having met them in January of '13.  Which I was excited about because for the previous 2 years I was really into all the info from their books and connection to Oversoul.   I had researched many subjects ten years prior and S and J tied everything together.   After the first and second seminar I began to have feelings that S and J were not who they seemed.  They had a false public persona.  Then after the recent trip to Bosnia.  Everything I was feeling all came to a point when Stewart began to verbally insult me and my friends on his website in regards to the Bosnia trip. That's when Stewarts true colours really shined for me.  He also instructed everyone who I knew to refrain from contacting myself and others.  And he said we have Demonic attachments.  And are Bugs. (Insect beings?)

Stewart , if you ever read this, I think you should know that you have brought all of this upon yourself.   Your business dealings are unsustainable and there's a reason why you are surrounded by weak minded people.  Weak attracts weak.  Strength attracts strength.  Bottom line.

(07-22-2013, 02:37 PM)Maroonsquare Wrote: Everything I was feeling all came to a point when Stewart began to verbally insult me and my friends on his website in regards to the Bosnia trip. 

What'd he say?

Also.. I asked you earlier, but maybe you missed the post. So anyway.. on the Europe trip.. did you mean that they abandoned the group in Italy, and the tour plans for the group just stopped right there.. like the group was stranded and clueless suddenly?..

Maroonsquare..... see posts by Jacaranda in this forum.  He was also a member and follower who was treated badly on the Swerdlow trip to Switzerland.

Note isolating members from other members that I mentioned.  You said he told others not to contact you.  They don't want anyone comparing stories and experiences I guess.  BUGs ..LOL.. that's a new one.  Demonic...that been done before...

Glad you broke away.  Good Luck to you.

(07-22-2013, 11:32 AM)Maroonsquare Wrote: Of course they edited his story to make him perceived a certain way.  Stewies gotta sell books and make the coin!  

I have been doing some work on my experiences with Stewart and I can see where Elizabeth is coming from when she refers to the Serpent Cult.  I might have to add that these days it's more like the Kuiper Belt Cult.   Stewart is so obsessed with this that he try's to get people to think they're scorpion beings.   
My thoughts are, even if there is fragments of DNA as he suggests, why is he insisting on having his members open up and give strength to these types of energies and especially now     
I think his influence is weakening and he needs to keep this crap going through using lower astral energies and I also think that his members unknowingly create very strong psychic bonds to him through the merger and deprogramming so that he can mentally influence them.  Weak, weak weak.   
Just another  sign that they'll be done soon.

I don't know what to think about the KBA. I try to be neutral about it since it can't be proved one way or another. I have friends that say they can psychically connect to them and other psychic friends that say there's no KBA out there. So what am I supposed to think? Then I keep seeing these stories saying we're preparing for war with the aliens.

Preston James - Secret Space War vs Exopolitics

Extraterrestrials Will Aid Mankind If We Let Them Says Former ...

(07-22-2013, 12:48 PM)BlueMoon Wrote: Over time things changed.  Janet became involved and at some point they began to promote work on the web and international trips and seminars.  They were looking for fame and fortune.  Eventually it became a money business instead of the instructional and spiritual business that it was.

Janet is Stew's handler and she controls most of the business now. Over time she has programmed him to be almost helpless without her. The business would have to close it's doors without Janet. Stew would end up a bum on the street. The only reason they stay married is for the business. The business and house is in Janet's name.

Now their website has been shut down by their former webmaster they also cannot operate their online paid caste system called 'member sections' anymore. That must have been quite a milker for them by looking at the outrageous, ludicrous prices they had put on that. 
They seem to be quite active on the Expansions Facebook page at the moment. Recycling their eternal and obsolete messages over and over while giving the impression they come up with something new. It's quite amazing. 

I wonder what the former webmaster, Martin, is thinking and feeling at the moment. I would imagine he must feel deceived and pretty diffused at the moment. Shocked possibly as well. Angry maybe.

Out of curiosity I'd like to hear Martin's story but have no idea how to contact him.

@plastic11: Stewart took the victim role and said I and another person were verbally backstabbing, rude to them on the street, programmed and triggered, have demonic attachments.   I could refer to the postings but the website is shut down! Lol. 

As far as the Italy trip....everyone was ok, it's not like they were stranded or anything, the tour went on without SAndJ.

(07-26-2013, 10:37 AM)Maroonsquare Wrote: @plastic11: Stewart took the victim role and said I and another person were verbally backstabbing, rude to them on the street, programmed and triggered, have demonic attachments.   I could refer to the postings but the website is shut down! Lol. 

As far as the Italy trip....everyone was ok, it's not like they were stranded or anything, the tour went on without SAndJ.

So did S&J take the money for the trip, but did not show up for the trip along with those that took the trip thinking they would have S&J as guides and teachers so on...??