Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music Videos and Audios
This is probably their most famous song. They were poets, artists and perhaps Gnostics. I did have one of my first spiritual experiences with this song. It came over the radio into the summer night air as I tried to go to sleep. It is epic and can transport impressionable young ladies - lol. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lazdg-eqmQ

"Breath deep
The gathering gloom
Watch lights fade
From every room
Bedsitter people
Look back and lament
Another day's useless
Energy spent

Impassioned lovers
Wrestle as one
Lonely man cries for love
And has none
New mother picks up
And suckles her son
Senior citizens
Wish they were young

Cold hearted orb
That rules the night
Removes the colours
From our sight
Red is gray and
Yellow white
But we decide
Which is right
And
Which is an Illusion."

...now tell me, maybe they had some insider information...whadya think?

Yes, I know this song. It's quite beautiful and touching, and also spiritual. I can definitely see impressionable young ladies being transported by it.

Genuine artists often seem to have some kind of a telepathy with the Divine Mind.  
Such talents are abused a lot in the industries, of course, especially these days.

I bet a high percentage of true beings (source spirit still inside of them) are artists. They have that longing and link up with the Divine Mind, as you said. That's why the pairing of sensitive, psychic, artists with "the satanic recording/entertainment industry" is particularly cruel. The whole business has gone to hell since their day though.

Http://snoopman.files.wordpress.com/2014...speech.pdf

Have you heard of a singer called Lorde?  She won a Grammy award and gave her acceptance speech.  Except it was immediately censored .  above link shows you why it was censored and what she actually said.

I wonder what they're trying to pull now? Lorde in another one of her alters. Not to say that she can't realize what is happening to herself and the rest of the world herself at points.

The witchy, occult, royally sychophantic music-videos she produces are in direct opposition to her speech, which sounds like it was written by one of her handlers. (Post 16 on). A tptb faction (of Oz-NZ) is probably using her again and in a way similar to Russell Brand's "cool" "in-the-know-truther" stance. That particular bugger is tasked with ushering Transcendental Medication to humankind. I'm not sure about Lorde's handlers' agenda yet - I'm studying it and it does impact the young.

With her manipulated and contrived MKUltra wars with No. AMERICANs Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber she and her black magickal lyrics are not a step up.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/10/08/lord...omez-diss/#

It's the Goth vs Disney Punch and Judy Hour - Amitakh Stanford would probably know the specific group who's backing her.

For her message to ring true "they'll" have to work a little harder on cOnSisTeNcY.

http://hyperspacecafe.com/showthread.php...amp;page=2

This is a timeless song dedicated to All The Lonely People - the disenfranchised, long suffering human race. Once a spirit has been separated from its true home then it will be lonely and will begin lifetimes of seeking outside of itself for UNION. Then the spirit realizes the only way to assuage that pain is to connect to the perfect realm again by going within.

Union with what does the spirit crave? Its origin. This feeling of aloneness is an indication that his or her sprit is not currently living in its proper original home.

~OUR ERSATZ PHYSICAL WORLD WILL ONLY SELL THE OUTER form of relieving loneliness through connection with each other - the blind leading the blind so to speak. When they sell the "inner realm" through new age meditation or even old age meditation it's very easy to get trapped yet again in Satan's Kingdom.

AND WHAT beast did this to us...stole us from our origin? Hmmm...It wasn't just a machine as some have alluded...it was a SENTIENT, deluded, egotistical, evil, willful VIPER defining itself in OPPOSITION TO the SOURCE OF ALL. It's going  d o w n  and how!

We will have the last laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYGvKc7Q1PU

They used to make REAL music...what a genius this guy was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QghwNqlCRE

I agree with the comments, the music in the 60s and 70s was the best.

...case in point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NholHANoY

Icon_smoker Strange brew, kill what's inside of you
She's a witch of trouble in electric blue
In her own mad mind she's in love with you, with you
Now what you gonna do?

Strange brew, kill what's inside of you
She's some kind of demon messing in the glue
If you don't watch out it'll stick to you, to you
What kind of fool are you?

Strange brew, kill what's inside of you
On a boat in the middle of a raging sea