Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is deprogramming?
Folks,folks,you have to realize that all the programming in this goddamn world is useless if your mind says,NO.With the proper technology,we could deprogram without having to use any of this.
Of course,anyone that created that,would not live to see the day,as the saying goes.
When you say,protective shield,you mean a shield so that they can't program you?

I will wait for others to share their comments before I go on to explain further what I said.
Thanks for the vibrant reply MC.

:)Ok.

Moon Child Wrote:
Octahedron Wrote:
Moon Child Wrote:In this technique,you're not supposed to use colors that are the colors of the human chakra system,but what I'm saying is that he should have explained what can happen for those that have an attachment.
It's more complicated. There are special instructions to be used before doing this technique. I personally didn't use the Reich Loop-exercise, because I first need to release much more junk before I take the risk to mix to much astral junk with this loop.

See also: deprogramming for counselers DVD of Stewart.

I also do not use group sex or so for deprogramming. I prefer using my own energy and no-one else.

For advanced deprogramming or more: re-programming, people can generate private techniques or even develop their own technology.

The risk of being programmed again immediately, must be stopped by putting something positive in your matrix before closing the deprogrammng procedures, or before going to brown at the end. i.e. In "weeding the garden" exercise a very good example is given.

There are special instructions before using this technique? Well,he doesn't say that.The next thing I wanted to talk about are the other techniques in deprogramming.Only a male can participate in deprogramming,so it's male to male and male to female.And then of course there are the orgies.Does he really think someone is going to re-enact this?This is the stuff that he teaches for us to do.Preston Nichols used to deprogram him using these techniques.

The Reich-Loop exercise is to be discussed in the Mind-Control part 2 DVD, but the deprogramming for counselors DVD goes more deeply in many other aspects if deprogramming". "special instructions" in the sense of being better prepared in many cases against surprises or unexpected outcomes etc. that's what this DVD is all about.

The group-exercises "orgies" are written i.e. in the standard sexuality book of SS.

Then there is "fellowship"; which I think is only to be done when the circumstances are totally safe and guarded.

BTW: the idea of a protective shield topic is interesting to start up.

Polly Wrote:I can't see myself having a male deprogrammer use these techniques on me nor can I see myself being involved in group sexual ritual to deprogram.  I'm wayyyyyyy too inhibited.  There are people that can do it it though, but I would guess the sum is not many.  I'm not convinced it is necessary but I don't have any experience to go by.  I  can see where it could cause many problems and would the end justify the means?  I don't know.  There is not enough evidence out there to be considered.  I do understand the concept and goal in theory.

The lower profile technique using male energies is "semi-sexual".

Using the voice of a male, to be touched by a male, the eyes of a male, the energetic lines coming out of the hands/fingers of a male (like Mesmerism).

Maybe, females have to be or can be somewhat in control when using male energies in this way when talk to the male what to do.

But it is still to be considered to first ask Stewart Swerdlow or so, maybe there are still risks in this case too; i.e. triggers.

Octahedron Wrote:
Quote:
Quote: The Reich-Loop exercise is to be discussed in the Mind-Control part 2 DVD, but the deprogramming for counselors DVD goes more deeply in many other aspects if deprogramming". "special instructions" in the sense of being better prepared in many cases against surprises or unexpected outcomes etc. that's what this DVD is all about.

The group-exercises "orgies" are written i.e. in the standard sexuality book of SS.

Then there is "fellowship"; which I think is only to be done when the circumstances are totally safe and guarded.

Let's be honest here.How many deprogrammers do you think he is going to have?

Not one of his counselors can be fully prepared.Why?Because there are new programs out there that not even Swerdlow knows about.When you add up all the costs.It's a lot of money,and for what?The fellowship? You mean someone who is trained to do all those sexual things he has to do? Gee,I wonder how many enthusiastic people he'll find for that.More concentration should have been placed on creating technology to deprogram.That would have been a better option.Although perhaps a more dangerous one for him personally.

Moon Child Wrote:
Octahedron Wrote:
Quote:
Quote: The Reich-Loop exercise is to be discussed in the Mind-Control part 2 DVD, but the deprogramming for counselors DVD goes more deeply in many other aspects if deprogramming". "special instructions" in the sense of being better prepared in many cases against surprises or unexpected outcomes etc. that's what this DVD is all about.

Let's be honest here.How many deprogrammers do you think he is going to have?

Not one of his counselors can be fully prepared.Why?Because there are new programs out there that not even Swerdlow knows about.When you add up all the costs.It's a lot of money,and for what?The fellowship? You mean someone who is trained to do all those sexual things he has to do? Gee,I wonder how many enthusiastic people he'll find for that.More concentration should have been placed on creating technology to deprogram.That would have been a better option.Although perhaps a more dangerous one for him personally.

Yes, I know, I've encountered a few of them already, I think due in relation to ELF and electronics.

Also true, Let's say I'm not "happy" with such a solution available.

The MC-DVDs and counselor DVD do contain a huge of very sensitive information and knowledge. It's to difficult to get a total overview or a structured overview of all the outcomes. Yes.

The Counselor DVD gives warnings and measures for the "demons" you wrote earlier about.

I think it is desirable to make a better or deeper documented work of these DVDs in book format with many examples and explanations based on how the mind works in relation to programming instructions (not even mentioned the implants !).

i.e. The Reich-loop exercise given in the DVD MC nr. 2 has a to much open end, there are individual "color-feelings" to be detected individually by/for the "patient".

About technology to deprogram: I think electronics are always dangerous here; but .. if someone is creative with self-deprogramming and auto-suggestions .. there is hope.

i.e. I use spreadheets on my PC to deprogram myself and get a better overview what to deprogram and organizing this. I'm also busy to formulate some "rules" and "arithmetic laws" for efficient deprogramming and developing powerful methods.

So, I use MicroSoft (Illuminati software) and Illuminati hardware to deprogram :D

im confused de-program from what?
why is group sex involved thats cultist and crazy right there.infact this stewart person sounds like a crazy cult leader...i used to think david icke was a nut but he makes more sense now least he isnt telling people to have group sex to deprogram.

Topaz,since you have access to this part of the forum,please read some more threads so that you can understand what this whole forum is about,
otherwise you will be confused.

i dont have Stewarts DVD on deprogramming....i have Hhelper and DUL.

qsns

1) What are programs ?
2) Who programs us ?

what about OS.. i thought that was the authority :(