Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is deprogramming?
myself, what do you think of as the best way to deprogram? oversoul has to be compartmentalized to program a person, so what do we do to fix all those broken parts of your mind? at what state we have to come to say we are deprogrammed? how do we know a program no longer exists, or is it even possible?

Scarlet Wrote:myself, what do you think of as the best way to deprogram? oversoul has to be compartmentalized to program a person, so what do we do to fix all those broken parts of your mind? at what state we have to come to say we are deprogrammed? how do we know a program no longer exists, or is it even possible?

Well Scarlet, The mind is broken not your oversoul. The oversoul agreed to this experience.

Deprogramming can be done and I believe it should be done alone. Suggestions are welcome of course but the work is alone. I suspect that only a programmer with an agenda would suggest manual deprograming with a "deprogrammer".

If the main argument Stewart brought is accessing the deep layers, no problem. If the chakras need to be open vie entry point ( root chakra ), I have a much better solution.

Masturbate to a preorgasmic state, and do the mental work in that state. Take for example Merging The Cube.

Masturbate to a preorgasmic state, when the chakras open and you have real access. Flood each compartiment with violet and a brown merger. Merge everything in a single cube filled with violet and a brown merger at the pieal. Put yourself in brown and ejaculate or cum. As you orgasm, you keep the brown merger at the pineal and you are in brown as well.

The principle is the same one you use, when sexual magik is used to transfer thought form projections into physical reality.

The reason why you start feeling that superfine feeling when you cum is because you open up the chakras and you REALLY start feeling energy flowing.

I would recomend the same technique for any visualisation that has to do with programming.

I also do not think it is absolutely necesarry to masturbate. But for the sake of "you cannot access deep layers" argument that Stewart offerred, I solved the mistery.

What people should be counseled in IMO is how to deal with the emotional luggage that resurface from all the trauma. Now THAT is overwhelming.

You know that you got rid of stuff when you start having a normal existence :?

Happy whacking :D ( just kidding )

Also Scarlet, deprogramming is entering the copartiment and integrating it then in the core personality. This is what it basically is.

It is a VERY complex network you enter with many fail safe mechanisms installed. Takes time and a LOT of perfecting

But the human mind is MUCH STRONGER. If it cannot be done it would be pointless for the soul personality to agree to this.

Well, Myself, good to see somebody can write something relevant about this aspect of deprogramming icon_thumbs1. Basically, Swerdlow has written in the same sense as you do here; I appreciate your open mind to find other ways. There is a difference between male and female sexual energies in transmitting power.

And don't forget. Also a male is still vulnerable if he is not aware of and not closing his auric fields against other aggressive males.

Next, your search path can lead to more advanced esoterical spiritual ways to stop programs, your have to look for them and then find on your own.

One of the ways is to go into the theta state of mind. With a shield on, of course. Beforehand, ask oversoul to guide you. And anything you encounter that doesn't belong to you, or looks like a program or an alter, burn it with a violet flame.

The lion catcher traps the lion,

Puts him in a cage so he can control,

The lion is confined to a distance not far from where the lion catcher rests,

So he can be monitored and have the spirit shaken out of him,

Then the lion catcher prepares his task of igniting toxic rain over the land,

Alas all the lion cubs will be stunned and lost in the darkness of the night!

And when the lion is released,

His cubs will be feral and raw….

I rarely write anything on programming here on the forum, I prefer to limit it to personal chat with a small but resourceful group of people, and the only reason why I write this is for those who know what I am talking about, and I have actually been asked to do this. I know that this post will be shredded and broken down, yet without the thought process of the way this post will be scrutinized, I personally would have never come to know what I do about programming.

Firstly, yes I agree that programming can not be instilled by technology alone, it is complex and would require lengthy replies.

There are many forms of programming and they may require trauma but not all trauma is ‘physical’, mental trauma injects the emotions much more than anything physical.

On this forum we have always refrained from criticizing SS (Stewart Swerdlow) techniques and deprogramming methods because there are many members here that still belong to his cult, but recently I was given the green light to say whatever I liked, I must also add that no one, not one of you knows SS like I do, but I am not going to turn this into a bitter thread of reprisal, because even though he broke my heart chakra literally into a thousand pieces, I will forever be grateful for seeing a true programmer at work, and the heart heals easy.

I have been accused of no credibility or knowledge, I have studied and researched programming for almost 20 years, and way back then there was not a lot of hands on information, and I wasted a great amount of those years being subjected to the belief system that programming is still today and mostly fills this forum.  

So rather than go on about credibility, because all things require experience and not just simple theory knowledge, one thing you can never teach is experience.

The break down of programming is vast but basically works like this –

Society programming

Genetic programming

Specifically programmed

Ritual specifically programmed

Mind control specific programming

Bloodline programming

Generational programming

Sexual abuse mind control programming

And the list goes on to addictive patterns of programming

And yes every person in this world is programmed in some manner.

The most common programming is genetic, some people are programmed to program, some are programmed to program sexually, some through emotions and so on.

Some people are purposely brought together to program each other, but two ‘specific programmed’ and again I say specific programmed people can not stay in a relationship for long term, because part of all programming is victimizing and two victims in one house has dire results. The issues that people have with lost or abusive love/relationships are ‘usually’ the result of similar programming being brought together for the intent of heightening its frequency and significance.

My experience with working with programmed people is extensive, and I have ‘personally’ not theoretically worked with many from Montauk, from the fluffer, those staging sexual ritual, to the person performing the sacrifice on the infant, the programmer and enforcer, so if there is a hierarchy of being programmed these people sit on the cap stone!  

There is a BIG difference to those programmed through ritual mind control and specifically programmed.

Yet the one common dominator in every aspect of programming is actually simple – it is ‘energy’. Energy is required from certain dates, places, astrological signs, and placements, also people and their own personal frequency.

The base line for feeling and believing in programming is ‘you do not fit into society’ you feel different from everyone…etc….etc.

So by chance you come across someone like SS, you contact him and the first thing he does is send you a long list of programs that are within you, oh sorry that have been enforced into you. Then he lets you believe that he is the only person who understands, yet never quite gives you enough information for you to understand these programs… but suggests consultations..$$...books…$$...DVD’s…$$...seminars…$$...but years on you still do not understand what each program means….all you know is it’s not your fault, its THEIR fault, you’re a victim, and that’s that!

So being a master of programming…. He is subliminally putting you into a state of ‘unawareness’ to always be a victim, and when you are in victim mentality you need a controller.

So this concept of programming whether it has had a face lift by someone else is still the same, the brown merger is for remaining in state of confusion, anyone with basic knowledge of color in and around the body knows that brown holds onto energy that actually needs to be let go.

When the human body reaches orgasm, this is the only moment of time where the mind/body/soul is completely open, therefore this is why there is such an influence of free and wild sex, because whilst you are enjoy that few seconds of bliss, you are being downloaded and if you are a man, that woman is probably a beautiful hot hybrid that is sucking your energy into her… while they are working on your crown chakra injecting you with dark energy so that a nice attachment can find a new home.

So my point in this whole long and extensive post is if you choose, and I say it’s a choice to be restricted by a name, then you are choosing to be controlled, and no one can ever be deprogrammed, but many have released the energy that binds them to the programmed versus deprogrammed belief system.

There is no ‘one size fits all’ because each and every one of you is unique, you all have unique signatures, yet this belief is putting you into categories just like they do in sheep stations.

No matter who is giving information about whatever, but if they are telling you that you hold no responsibility in how you have came to be, they are working with the illuminati, even if they are not consciously aware of it, because the best way to enslave you is through fear, conflict, difference and maliciousness. They want to tell you how to think instead of guiding you to think on your own, they want control of you because basically they are the true cowards of the world.

I have said it many times, which is always rejected that the main agenda is for the soul, the consciousness of energy that is you, and for those that think the soul can not be shaken or stirred you are wrong, there are many dark souls that have lived numerous life-streams as traitors and manipulators….and are here amongst us in different bodies but with the same intent.

Now break it down…….

I would like to say that you do not know Swerdlow better than anyone else.Unknown to you,there is someone else that knows him better.No,it's not me.This person knows Swerdlow,
much better than you did.That is all I will say.As far as the breakdown of programming,some of it is blended and goes together.The claim that 2 specifically programmed people cannot stay in a relationship together for a long time is pure bull-s-h-i-t.My parents are specifically programmed.They've been married for 47 years.Gosh,maybe that's not long enough.Then we have Swerdlow and Janet.Both specifically programmed and married for quite a
number of years.Who can give me the answer as to why?Now,you say that you "worked with people from Montauk".Now,how exactly did you "work with them"?

AJ,
Great post,I have come across numerous works on this subject too.
My question to you and those who deprogram is how many of those people helped actually regained their integrity and sovereignty?
Did they overcome the reactive emotions?
Were they able to resolve the Multitude of factors and Etheric /Unconscious influencers?
Thanks

Yes Baniakash,

Thank goodness someone here sees what I am saying…yes there are not many but at least there are some, that is the first thing to release- the reactive emotions, you are absolutely right and basically everyone’s life has some form of dysfunction, but those who continue to release this mentality re-train on how to deal with it.

They do live a much more ‘optimistic life’ can I say that? And they are so intelligent, intuitive and loving, and all the experiences just provide so much for them to give. It is wonderful to see someone come out of that frame of mind, it is actually spiritually lifting. we need more love.