Poll: Poll: Everyone, Please Choose Your Sign
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Leo July 23 - Aug 21
0%
0 0%
Cancer June 22 - July 22
0%
0 0%
Gemini May 22 - June 21
0%
0 0%
Taurus April 21 - May 21
0%
0 0%
Aries March 21 - April 20
100.00%
1 100.00%
Virgo Aug 22 - Sept 23
0%
0 0%
Pisces Feb 20 - Mar 20
0%
0 0%
Aquarius Jan 21 - Feb 19
0%
0 0%
Caprracorn Dec 22 - Jan 20
0%
0 0%
Scorpio Oct 24 - Nov 22
0%
0 0%
Sagittarius Nov 23 - Dec 21
0%
0 0%
Libra Sept 24 - Oct 23
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Astrology Poll
DreamTime Wrote:BTW William,

I would say you are either a Libra or Pices.

Do I seem balanced (libra) or Fishy (pices) to you Dreamtime????   hehehe....  Those are both great signs, John Lennon was a Libra, which I admire.....  And I love the write up on Pices.  Those are two wonderful signs.  But not me!

Which leads me to wonder how much our Mercury planet influences us?  Of all the planets within our solar system, Mercury is nearest to the Sun. There is a direct correspondence to this fact in the mapping of an individual's birth chart. With the exception of the Moon, Mercury revolves through the zodiac faster than any other planet; yet its proximity to the Sun insures that its placement will always be near to or on par with the subject's Solar sign.

I dont know yet what my Mercury is yet but those you listed Dreamtime sounds nice.   Next after everyone fess'es up or we guess their signs we could move into Mercury for fun.

Alot of cool people were were Aries I see.  Hans Christian Andersen (April 2, 1805)  Vincent Van Gogh (March 30, 1853)  Harry Houdini (April 6, 1874)  Joseph Campbell (March 26, 1906)  Leonard Nimoy (March 26, 1931)   Elton John (March 25, 1948) Eddie Murphy (April 3, 1961)  Just to name a few!

Dreamtime, I remember a few years  back I was talking to a girl and she was in the army too, I would always ask her to recount her time in training and the part where they shove you in  a building and make you breathe in Gas without a Gas mask made me freak out, so of course everytime I saw her I asked her to talk about that experience.  Snot drooling out her nose and all......  Did you have to do that?  Tell me about it..........  j/k:drool:        Seems like torture to me.

AndrewX Wrote:and William...from what I've read...the perfect match (so to speak) for any given sign of our zodiac, is the same sign.

Well, I certainly must be the exception to that rule!  My dad is a cancer and we had a terrible relationship most of my life until recently, and I had a relationship with a cancer who thought we were twin flames and that was really disasterous too :lol: Of course that could have been due to my programming :think:

Relationship-wise I have faired much better with earth signs.  Er...as long as they were tolerant of the general weirdness  that comes with my package :big grin:

Hi Haven, 

Sorry about the lack of clarity...I should have explained it better. 

I was refering to sexual relationships and not all relationships.  Sorry to hear about your father, but if its' any consequence, mine was pretty silly towards me too.  I was always the BlackSheep given I spoke out about everything I thought to be wrong or false.  Not good in a primarily Christian biased and very conserative family. 

I attribute it towards his shortcomings, programming and lack of education in WW2.  Pity he wasn't a more enlightened person as it would have been of far greater benefit to himself and ALL around him.  Today he lives alone, hardly has anyone at all go over and see hime...and you know what?  Of the 2 main people that drop by and do see him occasionally, 1 is an ex-coWorker of his, the other is I.  His other sibblings that he always looked after and thought of in good light, today hardly even ring him. 

So in the end, who made the mistake?  I for opening my mouth at all and any falsehoods and risking a beating as a kid, or he for hating me doing so? lolol  

Oh well, I do know that he tried his best irrespective to the fact that it wasn't right or just;the manner in which he treated me over the others.  It only aided in my characters tempering though, so I'm glad it all happened the way it did strangly enough. 

Take care:)

Ahh Mary is the other Aries. It’s not on your profile and I wasn’t sure what sign you are. You’re right about the Aries temper. In my younger days I had a problem with it. As I got older I learned to control the beast. The temper is still there but I’ve learned to release it right away instead of letting it get the best of me. Like you said it’s short lived.

That’s interesting that you’re also married to an Arian. I wonder what the odds of that happening are. :think:

Andrew, that sounds great that you got your profile. You’re going to have to tell me the details. I can imagine that it is quite interesting. I’ve had some theories about you and it will be interesting if what Karen says matches up. ;)

William, thanks for the kind words and all the Aries info. So are you going to tell us your sign or keep us guessing?

Well, Richard, I was hoping some others who have not fessed up to their sign would come and join in and we try to figure out their signs.  Since ive been here awhile i just wondered if my sign would show thru.  Plus I think this is a fun game.  Its making me look at each sign and learn.  I love to investigate things like this!

;)

Andrewx, I enjoy your honesty.

Richard, or whoever in moderator land for fixing the colors on the above !

:thumbsup:

just to get others interested,  we have....

5 - Aries     4 - Aquarius     0 - Virgo  Yes we have no Virgins....    all the rest have 1's or 2's

Whats your sign man~~~ 

William,

:think: 2nd try......Scorpio

Mercy Now,  You win. My sign scares me.  hehehe     Anybody else wanna step up?  We will guess your sign and maybe even your weight....  ummm  no just your sign!

:)

Wow…William is a Scorpio. There’s probably hordes of ghosts and other beings hanging around you. You could become a ghost whisperer like Jennifer Love Hewitt on that TV show. :unibrow:

Since Haven is a cancer lets talk about the cancer sign.  Whats it like to be a cancer sign Haven?