Poll: Poll: Everyone, Please Choose Your Sign
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Leo July 23 - Aug 21
0%
0 0%
Cancer June 22 - July 22
0%
0 0%
Gemini May 22 - June 21
0%
0 0%
Taurus April 21 - May 21
0%
0 0%
Aries March 21 - April 20
100.00%
1 100.00%
Virgo Aug 22 - Sept 23
0%
0 0%
Pisces Feb 20 - Mar 20
0%
0 0%
Aquarius Jan 21 - Feb 19
0%
0 0%
Caprracorn Dec 22 - Jan 20
0%
0 0%
Scorpio Oct 24 - Nov 22
0%
0 0%
Sagittarius Nov 23 - Dec 21
0%
0 0%
Libra Sept 24 - Oct 23
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Astrology Poll
For those that wish a sound foundation in the creation of Astrology, I highly recommend a read of the following URL: 

http://www.taroscopes.com/astro-theology...ology.html 

Read every page to the end and you'll see there are another 4 pages pertaining to this read/topic.  The rest is also intresting, but the main core of foundational information resides in the first page. 

It is the best description of how it all may well have began, and what it really is.  I have read many differing works into the subject dating way back, but nothing is as good as what you'll find in the above URL.  The person who wrote it has genius IMHO. 

Enjoy.:big grin:

Thank you AndrewX! You have the best links.

William Wrote: 0 - Virgo  Yes we have no Virgins....  

We still have no virgins. I guess we’ll have to cancel our rituals until we get some virgins. :unibrow:

Haha! :D

There were a few Virgos at Expansions, they are actually very good forum talkers. They know a little something about all subjects, great conversations starters and always gave something for us to think on.

Hey William!  Sorry so late replying, out of town :big grin:

Being a cancer is challenging.   I do LOVE to cook and feed people.  It is like another way to create for me.  I do not do too well with close relationships and in particular with family structure, and have never felt compelled to have children of my own, but that could all be due to programming :paranoid:

Er...okay...I guess I have to confess to seeming tough on the outside and being a completely pitiful sap on the inside. 

I "might" be known to move sideways toward a goal...on occasion.... :whistle:

(GASP we have new smilies! icon_hangman   icon_headbashicon_baeh   icon_sauf  icon_megagrin  er..sorry...very tired lol)

Wow...I was just re-reading this thread and I realized there were some things that I never replied to. (Shame on me!Rolleyes) So I'm bringing this thread back again. :evil:

First of all, William: yes, I had to do the old 'gas chamber' thing in the Army. They even have a picture of me in the 'yearbook' of me coming out of the chamber. icon_baeh The trick to the thing was to take a deep breath in your oxygen mask right before you had to take it off, then fire off your name, rank and serial number, all in one breath.  icon_rip

I also had to eat the 'c' rations or 'k' rations or whatever they were called - and this was way before they had the 'cool' rations that they do now.

I remember that we had to wait - like 3 weeks extra or so - because they wanted us in the Delta Company, and it wasn't ready yet. And I remember that I was always getting hurt or sick while I was in there, and the drill sergeants hated me for that. icon_fies

As for similar signs...well, yes, Richard and I are both Aries - and we're both left-handed. Funny...my first ex was a left-hander also, but he was a Libra.  Anyway...my mom was also an Aries and her and I got along very well. My dad is a Leo, and, while we get along okay, we were never as close as my mom and I were. That also may be because most of my growing up years he was in and out of hospitals like they were revolving doors.  Another interesting tidbit: my mom was also a 'lefty' until the nuns beat it out of her.

William Wrote:  Well, Richard, I was hoping some others who have not fessed up to their sign would come and join in and we try to figure out their signs.  Since ive been here awhile i just wondered if my sign would show thru.  Plus I think this is a fun game.  Its making me look at each sign and learn.  I love to investigate things like this!

William, even though you fessed up to your sign in this thread, you gave yourself away with this statement:

I love to investigate things like this!

A Scorpio will reveal that about him/herself.  :big grin:

It looks like Aries and Aquarius is tied again. Funny how that keeps happening. icon_escape

Going back to the previous posts, here's what one site says about psychic signs:

Quote:All the water signs (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces) tend to be psychic, but you Scorpios delve into the powers of the mind that others are afraid of.

http://www.pixelgirldesign.com/astrology/scorpio.html
This just confirms that although water signs tend to be psychic, the scorpion sign in particular does too.