Poll: Poll: Everyone, Please Choose Your Sign
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Leo July 23 - Aug 21
0%
0 0%
Cancer June 22 - July 22
0%
0 0%
Gemini May 22 - June 21
0%
0 0%
Taurus April 21 - May 21
0%
0 0%
Aries March 21 - April 20
100.00%
1 100.00%
Virgo Aug 22 - Sept 23
0%
0 0%
Pisces Feb 20 - Mar 20
0%
0 0%
Aquarius Jan 21 - Feb 19
0%
0 0%
Caprracorn Dec 22 - Jan 20
0%
0 0%
Scorpio Oct 24 - Nov 22
0%
0 0%
Sagittarius Nov 23 - Dec 21
0%
0 0%
Libra Sept 24 - Oct 23
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Astrology Poll
We’ve had discussions about the 13th sign in these threads.

http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum37/1156.html

http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum37/1478.html

Basically the 13th sign doesn’t apply to today’s world. It was valid at the time of Atlantis but the world has changed a lot since then. The 13 sign zodiac is used by new age religion. The Illuminati is promoting it as part of their future one world religion. If we still used 13 signs that would make me a Pisces and Pisces doesn’t fit me at all.

The link suggests that 89% of people do not fit their sun sign, this is true. Astrological charts are a combination of all placements and positions that represent the millisecond you entered the physical realm. That moment of entry is your personal signature of individuality. Sun signs are generalized for people that do not understand astrology, no person has ‘one’ personality, we are a complex combination of many emotions, thoughts and behavioral patterns. To suggest or believe that all people born under the same sign are equivalent is the illuminati’s way of hiding how valuable astrology is, why else would they use it to plan their agendas?

It’s been awhile since this thread has been updated. Today I looked at it and I see Aquarius is winning now. icon_eek

[size="3"]To all the Cancers out there:  

Come on Cancers[/size][size="3"]!  Let's get those numbers UP[/size][size="3"]!

:big grin:
[/size]

Richard Wrote:I do kind of wish that I was born a little earlier now that I know Pisces are psychic. ;)
Don't feel too bad...we also have a tendency to be so unfocused we can't stay in the real world!

I imagine there are pros and cons with every sign. When you say you can’t stay in the real world, is that because of daydreaming?

Yeah I can go "off" somewhere and realise 10 minutes later I have been day dreaming. I learned to embrace it over time but it didn't serve me well when I was studying and taking exams etc.

It's one of the reasons I am self employed as I find somebody else's routine just doesn't fit with mine :D

I think you are right-there are disadvantages to each sign for sure. 

I daydream all the time too. Sometimes it’s a challenge to focus on things that I need too. :)

Good to know its not just me then! I find I get most of my productive work done in the morning before I lose focus.

What are the "down sides" to Aries that you know of? 

My focus is probably best in the afternoons. I guess you could say the downside to Aries is their temper. Aries is the god of war. So keeping my tempter in check is a challenge too. It’s a lot easier now than when I was younger. :)