Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Difference between hyperspace and astral
Saw this on the expansions website

Children's Books
Posted: December, 03, 2008
I'm interested in writing for children, and I've noticed what seems to be a preponderance of magical themes in children's and young adult books and films as compared to when I was growing up. Do you think this can be helpful - i.e. helping kid's realize their innate power, or is it mainly manipulative programming and initiation into the occult? Any suggestions on what story messages and themes are of most benefit for and of interest to children and teens, in your own opinion?

Thank you both so much for everything you do each and every day.
Stewart's Reply: Magical themes can be helpful if associated with hyperspace techniques and not astral levels, as we have seen in the Potter books etc.

I am writing a series of 12 children's books which are being illustrated now.

And I was wondering what the difference between hyperspace techniques and astral levels are? And in what way the i.e. Harry Potter books are bad for children/adults?

I do not think all astral is destructive but theres alot going on with imprinting in childrens movies, television series, games and so on. In my case I've noticed world of warcraft seems to be very into that.

I think learning children about the animal archetypes and colours would be beneficial and the correct use or meanings of colors. The stream of life also is very constructive I think. Puts an end to confusion. For me the oversoul networks felt completely natural once. I actually had that "belief(?)" from before somewhat half conscious but more focused on the source.

I also think that some types of information should be kept in control until they age since children might start manipulate and damage themselves or others if they use some technique.

Personally, I have no idea what hyperspace is like. Never been there, but I have some experience of astral just not in the way people most often does.

The idea of incorporating useful information of hyperspace in childrensbooks seems very cool:)

Hmmm interesting..

Still not sure though ''thinking whilst having strokey beard meeting''

There are 3 levels of the astral and hyperspace is the entrance to the angelic hierachy.Hyperspace is like on the
very bottom to the entrance.

If hyperspace is like on the very bottom, couldn't it be easily corrupted or manipulated?

IMHO Blondina yes and it is deceptive.It's a bit like buying a knockoff designer item. They look and feel and have nearly all the  markings of the real thing but....it's not.  

Expansions Newsletter - Janet's Planet - March 2009

Into the Astral (part I of III)

What exactly is the astral realm and why does it get so much attention?
The astral is the thin energetic band around the Earth plane that holds the collective unconsciousness as well as Earth-bound energies and entities.

This energy is easy to tap into because the astral realm is like a bridge between the physical Earth plane and the nonphysical realm of hyperspace. Most paranormal experiences occur via the astral realm. This is why the New Age directed everyone's attention to such activities as astral projection, out-of-body experiences, and channeling. With everyone's attention in the astral realm, no one thought to look beyond into hyperspace. People spent decades trying to do astral projections and learn to channel. What a great distraction for so many for so long!

The astral realm is where souls newly departed from their physical bodies go before journeying on into the deeper hyperspace realms. Many who are strongly attached to the physical have a mind-pattern which keeps them in the astral realm—the true state of limbo. Their mind-patterns do not allow these souls to move on nor go back into a physical body. These souls are stuck here until the mind-pattern changes.

These astral-bound souls are often Earth-bound because of their strong attachment to activities of the flesh, including food, alcohol, drugs, and sex. They hang around unsuspecting people, whispering at them to participate in these activities of their lower animal selves. These astral-bound souls want to continue to experience the flesh even though they are not in the flesh. The closest way for them to continue these experiences is to share the body of someone still living.

These astral-bound souls do not want you to quit any addictive behavior because then they lose their tie to the Earth-plane. These types of souls are often vindictive, manipulative, and controlling. They have no regard for people now or before their passing. When the physical body is left behind, the active personality remains the same---it just no longer has a physical body.

Others in the astral realm include recently departed who do not yet know that they no longer have a body, or those who have a worry or concern about those people left behind. These souls may try to finish loose ends or fix something that they perceive was not corrected before their passing. These souls usually eventually find their way beyond the astral realm and into hyperspace once they are at peace.

This is why people are told to go to the "white light"—because this will take them into the astral realm where their energy can be used by anyone who wants to manipulate it. People passing out of the physical body need to go to the violet or gold light as these color codes provide safe and easy passage through the astral and into hyperspace. To be continued...

So says Janet :P

So in other words...

Stewart writing a series of 12 children's books is not something we should be handing out to well anybody really...

Stewart writing children's books?? The Pied Piper comes to mind.