Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Deprogramming a TRAP ????
Octahedron Wrote:  It's not so simple as it is written here. He really does teach people to connect to higher levels; SS is not 100% spiritually perfect does not mean he is not able to or does not teach spiritual things.

The statement of old/new programming sometimes is true, and sometimes it is not true. Sometimes it is needed to take a step backwards to move 2 steps forward. It depends on to much other things to be more specific about this (bloodline, DNA, country, culture, technology, programs etc.)

Yes, in my case, very often true in case of lion freq. The violet solutions are more personalized by me. i.e. violet sword, flushes, violet/gold. 

The 8 technique is still not used by me.

About using merger:

It's like "know when to use it, know when not to use it"; It's like sailing. Do it when the wind comes from the right direction and the water is calm and safe to go forward.

"He really teaches people to connect to higher levels"

Really,how so? I have all of his work.There is some good stuff,but when looking at it overall.There's not much there.It's for beginners.For people that can only go so far.I'm describing the stuff that is ok to do.Nothing extremely spiritual.He is also a person that cannot work with other people.Spiritual people are capable of working with other people,with helping them.For free.Look,you can tell me all sorts of things,but I know what he said in front of a group of people,including me.You are deluding yourself,because you want to believe in something,or someone.There's no such thing with the merger as knowing when to use it and when not to use it.That's ridiculous.Your hero is really no hero.Far away from the eyes of his fans,he describes himself as working for the NSA.What do you think a person who works for the NSA does?Plant trees and flowers:XI got news for you,he still works for them.

MC

Quote:I posted all the deprogrammign techniques on my website,and then I erased the figure 8 technique,where
one uses the colors of the reptilian chakra system on ones body.Swerdlow did say that it was going to "open up a can of worms" so to speak.He was right and I couldn't have people flipping out on me.Go into the Lion freq.And I mean into it,through the dot.Walk through.The next time you have this problem.After you go through,take a violet scissor and visualize that you are cutting it vertically and horizontally and that you remove it from your pineal,and throw the 4 pieces into a violet flame to be burned.Stop using the merger in the way you have been using it.

Thanx , i did that .

But i feel very nauseous and i wanted to burp and vomit during the exercise but willed myself not to.

Astrojewels

Quote:Venusdeindia if you do not feel better in anyway from these techniques, then why do them?

I DO feel better - way better than when i started questioning things 3 years ago.

The only reason i question deprogramming is because of the Monarch that i see on my pineal that wasnt there a month ago and in my spiritual chord to OS.

From visualisaions so far all my chakras seem to be in line.

MC Wrote:
Octahedron Wrote:  It's not so simple as it is written here. He really does teach people to connect to higher levels; SS is not 100% spiritually perfect does not mean he is not able to or does not teach spiritual things.

The statement of old/new programming sometimes is true, and sometimes it is not true. Sometimes it is needed to take a step backwards to move 2 steps forward. It depends on to much other things to be more specific about this (bloodline, DNA, country, culture, technology, programs etc.)

Yes, in my case, very often true in case of lion freq. The violet solutions are more personalized by me. i.e. violet sword, flushes, violet/gold. 

The 8 technique is still not used by me.

About using merger:

It's like "know when to use it, know when not to use it"; It's like sailing. Do it when the wind comes from the right direction and the water is calm and safe to go forward.

Really,how so? I have all of his work.There is some good stuff,but when looking at it overall.There's not much there.It's for beginners.For people that can only go so far.I'm describing the stuff that is ok to do.Nothing extremely spiritual.He is also a person that cannot work with other people.Spiritual people are capable of working with other people,with helping them.For free.Look,you can tell me all sorts of things,but I know what he said in front of a group of people,including me.You are deluding yourself,because you want to believe in something,or someone.There's no such thing with the merger as knowing when to use it and when not to use it.That's ridiculous.Your hero is really no hero.Far away from the eyes of his fans,he describes himself as working for the NSA.What do you think a person who works for the NSA does?Plant trees and flowers:XI got news for you,he still works for them.
Yes, you see so, there is some stuff; it's not complete, but it can add the spiritual knowledge base of other sources to get a bigger picture in the end. You know about higher entities which can be connected/accessed for help etc. etc., if you have reached a kind of level of spiritual awareness/state of mind. You wrote about it elsewhere in this forum, and I knew about it before I entered this forum or knew about SS. That does not mean I'm able to access this level yet, but maybe in the future if I want to.

Of course you can know when using merger; if you don't trust it, you know you must not use it; But, if you have used it in some way once; you can learn how to use it for your self in the best way. It's personal.

For me it's not belief; I have to do my homework to check, with trial and error; I think you are much further than I am in this work, and in many cases I do trust you and I got new viewpoints from you that help me further, and I appreciate your help of course ! .... but ultimately I have do to do it by myself.

Let's say this: your NSA remark is not new but it is still very relevant; I can not write things about it more in detail for the sake of this forum/my personal issues/discretion.

I would recommend avoiding the use of the contentious Merger Symbol and sticking to the Lion Frequency.

I dont doubt Stewart's intentions but after analyzing many knowledgeable Scorpio Men, I find that they arrogantly stick to their perceptions even if proved wrong. He is stuck in a level and cannot help anyone beyond a certain point. Using symbols and sigils is intelligent but not necessarily spiritual. Spiritual = deeper connection to Higher Self and Higher Self perspective.

Venus, that Monarch Butterfly need not mean that you have a new program installed, it may just be a remnant of a past life program. You cannot be a Monarch Slave in this incarnation as you have grown up in a happy Indian family in India. Monarch slaves are sexually abused and traumatized by their handlers, that does not happen in middle class Indian families. It happens in wealthy mansions and castles and isolated communes. You have nothing to worry, just keep at the Lion Frequency, it will sort things out.

[user=974]iqhunk[/user] wrote:
Quote:I would recommend avoiding the use of the contentious Merger Symbol and sticking to the Lion Frequency.

I dont doubt Stewart's intentions but after analyzing many knowledgeable Scorpio Men, I find that they arrogantly stick to their perceptions even if proved wrong. He is stuck in a level and cannot help anyone beyond a certain point. Using symbols and sigils is intelligent but not necessarily spiritual. Spiritual = deeper connection to Higher Self and Higher Self perspective.

Venus, that Monarch Butterfly need not mean that you have a new program installed, it may just be a remnant of a past life program. You cannot be a Monarch Slave in this incarnation as you have grown up in a happy Indian family in India. Monarch slaves are sexually abused and traumatized by their handlers, that does not happen in middle class Indian families. It happens in wealthy mansions and castles and isolated communes. You have nothing to worry, just keep at the Lion Frequency, it will sort things out.

Quote:You cannot be a Monarch Slave in this incarnation as you have grown up in a happy Indian family in India. Monarch slaves are sexually abused and traumatized by their handlers, that does not happen in middle class Indian families.

I have been combing thru forums where ex - monarchs and other programmed folk exhange information.

I read on Noble Realms on a thread about Implants that a lot of programming is done on the Astral planes when we are sleeping - the whole astral abduction scenario .

I started crying when i read that because it has happened to me several times years ago.I now know exactly what happened to me.

I would wake up to see a shady figure by my bed and as soon as i did so i my brain would freeze and any attempt to scream for help or run out of bedroom would fail.I would be completely immobilised and would loose consciousness in a few seconds.I would wake up with purple spots resembling cigarette burns in my limbs.

apparently it seems , from that forum they abduct your soul in 4 d when you are defenceless, program you and bring you back

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=183&p=11

Ever since i started deprogramming my implants went beserk , how did i get them in the first place then ?

I would actually, feel a ping go off in my right brain strating from point , the same in my pineal and left brain and so on .

I would get unnerved and triggered and when i started fighting back in daytime when i was awake they started activating my implants when i was asleep !!!!

How ???

Through my Cellphone !!!!:shock:

I would , in my sleep hear my ringtone and dismiss it as a crank call late in the night - always at 3 , every night !

Then i started suspecting it , morever there wouldnt be a missed call in the morning and i would wake up feeling fatigued and lost.

One night i slept with my cell at my bedside and actually woke up when i heard it ring - it wasnt ringing !!!

But i could clearly hear it ringing, in my ringtone and simultanmeously all my implants went PING.

My first reaction was shock, followed by rage at them and my helplessness followed by feelings of vengeance.

I read on our forum about combatting implants by magnets.I had a magnet cap for headaches and such . It is a cap with magnets in it - one on the pineal, one in each hemisphere and one at the back of the pineal.I also kept another magnet strap under my heart.

It worked totally.I didnt hear my cellphone that night neither did my implants ping - and for the first time in years i woke up feeling clear headed like i never have.

As for not being sexually abused - you do know everything about my past lives as a sex slave and being raped and murdered in rituals with my unborn children ,as well as my astral demon dont you. ?

I think maybe those abductions were to program me with sexual programming and altars that were connected with all that abuse.

If it wasnt a monarch altar that has been triggered in the past 2 months then why is my hair streaking blonde !!!!!

Its FREAKY !:shock:

if it is only a past life remnant then how come i never saw a Monarch on my pineal until 2 weeks ago - persistent flashes of a Monarch mind you - every hour.

And you know what is wierd - if this altar - that is activated at present is that of a Monarch - i bloody feel great !!!

Peaceful,fearless - minus all the paranoia of my past being severely programmed .

I have prenatal altars - my parents wanted to abort me and rejected me when they found out i was on my way.Its like i was planted on them :X

i regressed myself and discovered an altar as a 3 month old when my mom went to abort me to the doctor but chickened out.

And another altar in the eighth month because of her severe stress.

And another at birth.

I was born 21 days overdue -

coincidently at the exact moment of the solstice on 21 st june , at the stroke of 12 , in the midst of a complete solar and lunar eclipse !!!!

AWWW COME ON !!!!!

That night was a new moon post the eclipse - when my mom was being stitched after i was born - which was itself very difficult and they had to cut her - the lights went off.

I was put alone in the nursery and i have an altar from something being done on me by astral beings that i could see back then.

I am SURE that had something to do with my demon.

And recently my mom told me that SHE had a dream that same night that some monstrous beings were doing some ritual on her.

She was so shaken and hysteric that the next morning my granpa called for a priest to pray for both of us.

I have heard about how sometimes programming is also done via - Oversoul - when the OS itaelf so decides for the soul.Maybe this is it.

and you know what - on the morning i first strated having flashes of that Monarch - i woke up feeling a burning sensation in my sex organs and anus !!

For two days , for no reason at all !

Only time will tell what my OS has intended for me, i guess.

Octahedron Wrote:
MC Wrote:[user=13]Octahedron[/user] wrote:

Yes, you see so, there is some stuff; it's not complete, but it can add the spiritual knowledge base of other sources to get a bigger picture in the end. You know about higher entities which can be connected/accessed for help etc. etc., if you have reached a kind of level of spiritual awareness/state of mind. You wrote about it elsewhere in this forum, and I knew about it before I entered this forum or knew about SS. That does not mean I'm able to access this level yet, but maybe in the future if I want to.

Of course you can know when using merger; if you don't trust it, you know you must not use it; But, if you have used it in some way once; you can learn how to use it for your self in the best way. It's personal.

For me it's not belief; I have to do my homework to check, with trial and error; I think you are much further than I am in this work, and in many cases I do trust you and I got new viewpoints from you that help me further, and I appreciate your help of course ! .... but ultimately I have do to do it by myself.

Let's say this: your NSA remark is not new but it is still very relevant; I can not write things about it more in detail for the sake of this forum/my personal issues/discretion.

Yes,it's not all worthless.He doesn't want to teach people for it to be really worthwhile.He's afraid of the people that are not beginners.He would not give me what I wanted.So,I plan on learning what I really need to learn from a really great man who was killed the Illum. He was too powerful for them,but refused to work for them.The very little that is available that he put in writing holds the key to a lot of knowledge.But having this knowledge will put one above Swerdlow's entire amount of knowledge.And it's not power that I seek,but the formula that will enable me to finish this incarnation without hinderance from the Illum or from their NSA/black ops agents,who can then kiss my ass out of frustration.

There should be no reason why you can't access a higher level.Never give up,just because it doesn't work the 1st,10th or even 20th time,because in the end,it has to work.Such determination must give results.

iqhunk Wrote:I would recommend avoiding the use of the contentious Merger Symbol and sticking to the Lion Frequency.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to tell you that you've made a mistake.The text that starts with Venus...etc.Unfortunately,it is quite possible,even though she's from a happy Indian family.Where we live,makes no difference.They can still get to us without any problems.

MC Wrote:..There should be no reason why you can't access a higher level.Never give up,just because it doesn't work the 1st,10th or even 20th time,because in the end,it has to work.Such determination must give results.
Thank you, these clear words do give me new energy !

[user=73]MC[/user] wrote:
Quote:....And it's not power that I seek,but the formula that will enable me to finish this incarnation without hinderance from the Illum or from their NSA/black ops agents,who can then kiss my ass out of frustration.
Likely, the formula or a main part of it you are seeking is in the Bible, I mean you have to interpretate some parts of the New Testament which are carefully coded in levels of insights. Esp. the gospels and the parts related with St. Paul (not St. Paul personally/literally).

I have to do it by myself too, and I have some keys, but I'm to lazy to do it in the short term, and BTW, I like this physical reality I live in know, and I want to enjoy my own path/journey of seeking, and maybe share it with others;

There is an intention in me to help you with this, but not in a speedy way. I don't want you will finish this incarnation soon, because others do need you also in reaching higher levels. So, I say only this to you, so that you maybe can appreciate your own way of seeking with some hints. Like enjoying to make your own beautiful painting with ideas and patience.

iqhunk Wrote: You cannot be a Monarch Slave in this incarnation as you have grown up in a happy Indian family in India. Monarch slaves are sexually abused and traumatized by their handlers, that does not happen in middle class Indian families. It happens in wealthy mansions and castles and isolated communes.

Iqhunk,

This is just not true, the middle class ‘happy’ families are the biggest producer of the monarch energy, and the monarch slave is not isolated to castles and mansions.

Astrojewels Wrote:
iqhunk Wrote: You cannot be a Monarch Slave in this incarnation as you have grown up in a happy Indian family in India. Monarch slaves are sexually abused and traumatized by their handlers, that does not happen in middle class Indian families. It happens in wealthy mansions and castles and isolated communes.

Iqhunk,

This is just not true, the middle class ‘happy’ families are the biggest producer of the monarch energy, and the monarch slave is not isolated to castles and mansions.
I agree with what AJ has written here... It seems almost naïve to believe that in the backlands of India this isn't common practice - especially since girls in India (and the majority of the Asian continent) are still considered 2nd class human beings.

The merger & whole 'deprogramming' techniques by SS have never done anything for me. It's too cut off from true spiritual essence, IMHO. And, as MC says, there are other ways that are more beneficial to help one let go of programming than to merely rely on SS's "work".... With SS it's a bit like having to pick out the raisins out of a big mass of dough....(literally as well as figuratively).