Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Deprogramming a TRAP ????
Iqhunk,

You live there so you would know a great deal more than I, but never underestimate the happy family… the illuminati search for intelligence,  programming is much easier absorbed into the articulate mind.

Yes octahedron, focusing on/or forcing academic skills is also a programming tool; it locks them into a heavy astral grounding, and provides the ‘hive mentality’, they may not be monarch slaves, but over educated people are ‘society slaves’ and pass on the agenda in a much more subtle way and the reason why so many people die in hospitals!

AJ wrote :
Quote:the illuminati search for intelligence,  programming is much easier absorbed into the articulate mind. 
 I know this to be true. My 3 sons attended the same exclusive high school that my husband and I attended, though we moved before any of them were of age to graduate. When my middle son was in the 7th grade I got a phone call at home one evening from his school counselor and his math teacher. It was a conference call. They wanted my husband and I to come in for a conference concerning my son. Upon my inquiry as to what it was they wanted to discuss the math teacher informed me that my son had developed a new math theory. Chills went up my spine. We already knew that all our kids had exceptional IQ's and that the middle son's was the highest .Apparently they wanted to subject him to study and tests and blah ,blah ,blah. I knew my son and knew he wouldn't be happy in such an atmosphere and there were those lingering chills. So I said" thanks but no thanks" and you guys can claim the theory. BTW.. he is one of my redheaded kids. Gets it from his mother's side of the family;)

I agree with you, AJ and Octahedron. Deep General Programming by NWO is rooted in the minds of the highly "educated".

<<focusing on/or forcing academic skills is also a programming tool; it locks them into a heavy astral grounding, and provides the ‘hive mentality’, they may not be monarch slaves, but over educated people are ‘society slaves’ and pass on the agenda in a much more subtle way and the reason why so many people die in hospitals!>>
Excellent point.

Mercy Now Wrote:...They wanted my husband and I to come in for a conference concerning my son. Upon my inquiry as to what it was they wanted to discuss the math teacher informed me that my son had developed a new math theory. Chills went up my spine. We already knew that all our kids had exceptional IQ's and that the middle son's was the highest .Apparently they wanted to subject him to study and tests and blah ,blah ,blah. I knew my son and knew he wouldn't be happy in such an atmosphere and there were those lingering chills. So I said" thanks but no thanks" and you guys can claim the theory. BTW.. he is one of my redheaded kids. Gets it from his mother's side of the family;)

Well done MN,

Illuminati want intelligent & powerful math based kids under control.

These kids are able to see through the curtains, in some respect they are a danger for the NWO because of their potential independent thinking; and their minds are needed too.

Main reason they want these kids go to study and tests, is to isolate them from family, society and above all to control/use their abilities for NWO-purposes.

It would be interesting if your son wants to study math, WITHOUT based university rules or without to much formal education rituals, I mean autodidactical in some respect; to surpass some indoctrination. i.e. He could get a academical degree in math, but with the awareness he is free in his profession after his promotion.

BTW; I consider math the only science where the student can be free of to much indoctrination or lies forced upon him. 

Octahedron,

That son went on to become an excellent cabinet maker and works for a  high end designer.His love, however, is and always has been the water. He's always been a fish:). He loves to kayak ,canoe and surf. He used to guide raft trips down Class lV rivers as a living too. There are times when I feel a twinge of guilt as an academic career may have allowed him more money to pursue his passions but my intuition tells me I made the correct decision.

Mercy Now Wrote:Octahedron,

That son went on to become an excellent cabinet maker and works for a  high end designer.His love, however, is and always has been the water. He's always been a fish:). He loves to kayak ,canoe and surf. He used to guide raft trips down Class lV rivers as a living too. There are times when I feel a twinge of guilt as an academic career may have allowed him more money to pursue his passions but my intuition tells me I made the correct decision.
I would call it rather Dolphin genetics. Such people poses extremely great intelligence.

MN,

I agree that you totally made the right decision, it sounds like he was ‘targeted’ in grade 7, a time of chakra activation and the onset of programming, and a perfect time to transform him to become a ‘society drone’.

You should feel no guilt, it sounds like he enjoys his life, I don’t think he would have got to enjoy all those outdoor activities if he was a math professor?

Yes, Sariel we have Dolphin genetics. My nephew was actually born with remnants of gills on his neck that later had to be surgically covered over.   This son is adventuresome ,as I am to a lesser extent ,and  and comes by that genetically as well;)

I wasn't consciously aware of intentional specific programming etc. at that time but I've always had feelings  or insights that were usually chalked up to a vivid imagination and/or paranoia since I was a child. AJ you might be interested to know that an element of celebrity was implied in that conversation with the school folks.That ,in and of itself was enough to turn me off and raise all kinds of flags.

Mercy Now Wrote:Yes, Sariel we have Dolphin genetics. My nephew was actually born with remnants of gills on his neck that later had to be surgically covered over.   This son is adventuresome ,as I am to a lesser extent ,and  and comes by that genetically as well;)

I wasn't consciously aware of intentional specific programming etc. at that time but I've always had feelings  or insights that were usually chalked up to a vivid imagination and/or paranoia since I was a child. AJ you might be interested to know that an element of celebrity was implied in that conversation with the school folks.That ,in and of itself was enough to turn me off and raise all kinds of flags.

Your kids are blessed to have a caring and wonderful mother. I think it is the greatest kind of relationship that between a child and parent that could be experienced in the life.

Interesting, I heard from other people similar examples of Dolphin DNA.

[color="#0000ff"]Sariel wrote:[/color]
Quote:Your kids are blessed to have a caring and wonderful mother. I think it is the greatest kind of relationship that between a child and parent that could be experienced in the life.

I was thinking the same thing Sariel...:) What a gift for children to be so blessed & fortunate...it's very special.