Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Deprogramming a TRAP ????
No my friend,the formula is not in the Bible,nor would I have anything to do with the Bible.Thanks for the support.

MC Wrote:I have always said,you do not need to deprogram.I said that for a reason.It means that you do not need the deprogramming techniques that he teaches.You can do it another way.A way that is pure and you don't have to worry about whether it's a trap,or whether there are hidden motives behind it.
Hi MC,

What is this other way of deprogramming that you speak of and where can we learn about it?  I've never had any luck with even the most basic SS techniques so I always gave up with deprogramming before I even started. If there's other ways to do it, I would love to know about them.

Thanks

Martin

MC Wrote:No my friend,the formula is not in the Bible,nor would I have anything to do with the Bible.Thanks for the support.

I said/I meant the formula is not literally in the bible.

The formula to find is quite mathematical. I'll talk later about it

I know what you meant Octahedron.It's still not in the Bible.

Hi Martin,well,the answer is,I'm capable of teaching it,but people don't listen to me.They fall into traps when their sabotage programming kicks in.Being able to visualize is a requirement to get started.It's not so much as it being a complicated technique but you have to have some basic skills developed.

Yes MC is correct, and you have to retrain your brain from what society has programmed you to believe!

MC Wrote:I know what you meant Octahedron.It's still not in the Bible. ...
Well, I'll can slowly give the formula in little pieces (not the complete version), and then after a while we can reconsider the seeking while drinking a good glass of beer when the moment is there. icon_prost

Astrojewels Wrote:.. I have also said a million times, why would you begin on the pineal? That is one step away from the crown, so if your base, sacral, solar, heart and throat chakras are not in line, please ask yourself, how can I manifest vertical energy to my higher self/oversoul if the first 5 chakras are out of whack?

This is very important; balancing and grounding is quite difficult if you don't take care of the lower chakra fields. And it depends on every person's circumstances;

I think the best way to start is using hyperspace techniques for "defensive" purposes; simple exercises, like only balancing, breathing, grounding, chakra spinning, and using violet etc. Then go to releasework in little steps.

Take periods of rests, use sea-salt baths, and eat healthy food.

I think it is not healthy to start with deprogramming and "offensive" exercises like deleting programs, mind-control issues, scanning, hyperspace sentences, special frequencies etc. etc.

MC Wrote:I know what you meant Octahedron.It's still not in the Bible.

Hi Martin,well,the answer is,I'm capable of teaching it,but people don't listen to me.They fall into traps when their sabotage programming kicks in.Being able to visualize is a requirement to get started.It's not so much as it being a complicated technique but you have to have some basic skills developed.
Hi MC,

I want to learn, but visualization is a bit of a problem for me.  I find it difficult to visualize clearly.  Are there any exercises that can be done to improve visualization?

Martin

<< It seems almost naïve to believe that in the backlands of India this isn't common practice - especially since girls in India (and the majority of the Asian continent) are still considered 2nd class human beings >>

What you and AJ say does occur in the lower level Indian families where girls are treated as objects.

But in families like Venus, all that parents do from infancy is coax children to study. Hit the books, aim for a great college degree and get a techie job. Thats it. I must have interacted personally with not less than ten housand middle class indian kids and young adults in school, college, training sessions and so on. Not even one person has any of the characteristsics of a Monarch sex slave. I see just clarity and focus on their education and career goals.

I am not saying families that pretend to be happy may not be secretly sexually abusing their kids. I am just saying that does not happen in educated middle class India with two parents and mostly grandmom or aunts at home as well.

Indian programming icons and glam queens who may be Monarch slaves come from
1. Broken homes, raised by moms with shady background
or dad with contacts in film industry.
2. Neglected upper class families
3. Spoilt super rich families with film/entertainment industry background.
4. Very poor families where parents readily sell their daughters as prostitutes.

Many of these kind even have butterfly tattoos, regularly appear on fashion magazines with minimal clothing and so on.

iqhunk Wrote:... Not even one person has any of the characteristsics of a Monarch sex slave. I see just clarity and focus on their education and career goals....

maybe, not always Monarch,

but,

modern education & setting career goals = DEEP GENERAL PROGRAMMING

People coming from Asia to make career in techie jobs in Western countries here, do give me a feeling they have an artificial life, full of indoctrination and a very Reptilian behaviour. Sorry, for this remark, but most career opportunities in multinationals are part of the NWO-program and very evil.