Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Primordial Gnosis: The Hidden Religion
(11-22-2013, 03:47 PM)undefined Wrote: http://oregoncoug.wordpress.com/2012/09/...e-rosario/

LOL.  He really got a bee in his bonnet!

LOL - fyi, never piss off a Nazi.  Did you see how impeccable, precise, erudite, committed and impassioned he was to his cause of STAYING and FIGHTING on Terra Firma instead of the cowardly "Gnostic Escapism" proposed by Rosario? ~"The road to hell..."

His "illumined" viewpoint of purity and restoration of the Aryan nostalgic homeland at the cost of love and compassion.

http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/faculty/dunnwe...omelas.pdf

That short story is profound. Perhaps that's the best we can hope for - not to be able to nail down the "mind-stuff" history, isms, deceptions etc. what a fool's errand. Instead, keep the faith, stay close to our hearts and continue to get to know our spirits. "I am a giant golden sun, radiating love..."

Yea, the roadblocks are to see how the population is reacting to the sh*t they're pelting us with - lovely.

Yeah, he was very upset about the reputation of nazis being besmirched with jewy gnosticism. lol.

And isn't that story great?

It seems sometimes the evil is so entrenched all you can do is walk away.

LOL. The second anything pure filters D O W N into this cesspool it turns to sh*t. Especially Gnosticism would have been coveted and reversed by the demiurgic machine (for the true (nous) power it contains). You can tell by reading your Christian link above that every GD group in history wanted to get their hands on the information.

Check THIS OUT -now, how can you argue with this list?  Especially this:

"30- The time for the Spirit's revenge has arrived. (That's what all the soothsayers are saying).

31- The body and soul, deified and incorporated by the Spirit, will be the trophy which the Spirit will flaunt eternally as a souvenir of Its triumphant passage through the perverse world of created matter. (That's right - muthuh f*ckuh Saklas - "facial"!) =)

32- In this way, all duality will have disappeared and the world will go back to being only one: the Eternal Kingdom of the True and Unknowable God." (FINALLY - Now, how many years has it been?......)

(Yipeeeeee!) Now...how do we get there? And if it involves inflicting suffering on innocents then that can't be an option because it's (((W R O N G))) and that's the demiurge's modus operandi anyway. Is it just WILL OVER MATTER and running down the clock? The author mentions self initiation. Maybe that's a good place to start as long as you don't find yourself in some underground Nazi laire. I'll give it a shot. If you don't hear from me throw down a repelling line. (Repeat before sleep).

~I want to separate myself from the creator god and his creation,
~I want to separate myself from matter and time,
~I want to separate myself from my body and soul,
~I want to unite myself with my Spirit,
~I want my Spirit to be liberated,
~I want to be my Spirit,
~I am my Spirit

http://www.theforbiddenreligion.com/statements.htm

Im going to start incorporating those statements into my self programming too.  I think it's a battle that every individual must enjoin on their own, with their own spirit.  That's tough because we're so conditioned to seek groups and movements of others to achieve things, but the second you do that, you're consigning yourself to the dominion of external powers, AGAIN!

We are conditioned as herd "social" animals with a few shepherds thrown in. The only way we can surpass this insanity is through our own individual journey using awareness/knowlege/intuition. Matthew Delooze proves that group actions/protests/concerts etc. are used to strengthen the evil machine. It's not easy but we need faith and love too.

The Gnostic Truth Guy's videos are really worth watching especially the intermediate metaphysics series.

http://www.theforbiddenreligion.com/the-...or-god.htm

"This system, created by the demiurge, cannot function unless it possesses these particles of the Spiritual world enslaved, imprisoned here. Gnostics say that of all these Spiritual particles, those imprisoned in human beings are the most important in Spiritual hierarchy and purity.

The demiurge created and assembled all this and encourages it to evolve. So that it evolves towards him, with the human being ahead. If the experiment with man fails, he will lay his hands on another of his creatures and try again.
We have said that the demiurge wants man to evolve until he turns into him and becomes the same as him, so that every soul, or in other words his own breath, and everyone made of dust can return to him, transforming themselves into him. This is the final objective that the demiurge has for man.

Because of all this, it is fundamental to the demiurge to keep the Spirit imprisoned so that he can use Its energy. This is why the demiurge needs man to remain half-asleep and confused so that man keeps on blindly approaching him, the creator, who lures him with tricks and punishment. For this whole system to work, man has to keep on believing that the creator is the only god that exists and that he is a good god.

Gnostics maintain that if man evolves to the point where he merges with his creator, at that moment his Spirit will lose all possibility of freeing itself while this universe lasts."

Yes.  The worst of humanity are always want to EVOLVE everyone to the "next stage".  It's all hooey.

Yes...VERY dangerous hooey. Being programmed, gullible, asleep while not being able to see through the opaque wall of deceptions gets you potentially sucked into evil mind for eternity. (Or until SOURCE destroys all of it) ...if it's still able to. Matthew Delooze illuminates the ingenius ways the evil demiurge has people unwittingly worshipping his loathsome self round the clock. It's essential to unplug from the borg as much as you can and not agree to feed it.

Satan asks, how do I get to yes?  A. by any lying, cheating, murderous, means possible. 

~ The light eating of the light bearers ~  has been the fuel of evil since the beginning of his ill-spun universe; his legitimate source of energy having been choked right from the beginning...trapping us as "stuck" fireflies in a jar.

Now, there seems to be a narrow window

Yes, and the new age movement itself contains escapers such as ourselves and also demiurge sycophants.  The biggest new age mental slide I find is that criticizing anything is "being negative".  I met both types at massage school.