Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Primordial Gnosis: The Hidden Religion
(02-24-2014, 08:48 PM)Elizabeth Wrote:
(02-24-2014, 12:58 PM)Filter Wrote: The Holy Spirit is generally referred to as being female.

"The earliest Christians to teach about guardian angels were the second century AD mystic Valentinus and his followers. The Valentinians, as they came to be called, believed that guardian angels played an essential role in the salvation of the individual. In their literature, angels are almost invariably depicted as male while the individual person's spirit or "seed" was depicted as feminine.

Our inner spiritual "seed" is thought of as female. It originates from God and has a male counterpart or angel in the heavenly world or Fullness (pleroma). In the fall, our spirit became separated from its angel. This separation is said to lead to our mortality and our expulsion from paradise into the illusory world of matter.
"

http://www.gnosis.org/library/valentinus..._Angel.htm

In the work of Dr. Malanga, it is the soul which is thought of as female. According to him, part of the problem in dealing with the soul and why conditions are so bad for mankind down here is that soul takes off every chance she gets because she doesn't appreciate being imprisoned.

My understanding has come to see a soul as being created by evil - our bodies as well. The spirit is from original source and is imprisoned within a soul casing.

Here's another area rife with contradiction, lol!  As our minds churn...

From my understanding the soul is an artificial construct as well as our so called consciousness and unconsciousness as long as we are connected to it we can't escape this hell hole of false worlds and the  never ending eternity who knows how long we been going from one false big bang universe to another for the enjoyment of some twisted asshole god who is not god since that is a big lie to. The mason know who controls this false reality since to them it is all a exhilarating game of chess that is why they insist in order to join their order via an invitation that you must believe in god another construct to enslave the blinded suffering slaves of these false worlds.

The angelic system is the Christian version or replacement of the old many god system of the old pagan religious system of the pre Roman empires. The Roman creation of the many attributed Jesus Christ one being the solar deity of the old sun worship system at Heliopolis in ancient Egypt probably centered around one of the original pyramids that was caped with a crystalline ben ben that captured the Suns mysterious energy that was the key to life and death in their religion which also was brightly radiant in its multitude of colors in a helix vortex of swirling colors that could be seen miles away. 

In order for Rome's Priestly Caesars new empire unifying religion of Christianity to prevail they had to conquer all the pagan empires and assimilated all their popular religions and integrated them into the so called Roman Catholic Church incorporating many different pagan religions. In the old days you walk in some Roman Catholic church's area of worship you see a statue of Jesus my guess representing Horace from the old pagan Egyptian religious system and statue of Mary standing on the earth is Isis also from the Egyptian religion. Rosary the nuns used adapted from Buddhist Nuns and Monks prayer beads of mantra chanting when the Roman Catholic nuns during their so called mass say the hail Mary over and over ad nauseam why signing the Kabalistic Cross after first dipping their hand in the holy water after the priest charged the holy water from some magical occult teaching via prayer and the so Called Holy Roman Catholic Cannibalistic and Blood ritual Holy communion. The Roman Catholic Church also borrowed the Buddhist Nun and Monk system including the ascetic system or the penance system of beat yourself in order to find god or enlightenment through suffering the Buddha first tried to find enlightenment in the ascetic way but found it to be a big fail after many years of being withered down to skin and bones and opted for the middle path way of realizing that the two extremes is a waste of time and one can easily find enlightenment if one understand how to remove the blinders that keep them from seeing that everything about them is false and not permanent and its only reward is endless suffering. 

Enlightenment is kind of of like a lucid dream and saying to yourself  hey I am dreaming this is a false world from that moment you stop being the actor and become the observer of the moment by moment things you see , hear and maybe smell or taste. You just have to apply it to the so called non sleeping dream world you think is real hey  I am living a lie I am no longer taking myself seriously and realizing I am living a lie and now I can clearly accept this even acknowledging their is no god either in this lunatic asylum. 

I think the main mission of the Buddha is not to teach people the deep stuff he knows eventually people will figure that out if they are not blind sighted by the karmic cause and effects he talks about like attachments and strong desires for things that can never be since they are not permanent. After separation of death people can be so blind sided people especially the ones that think they are on their way to heaven instead will be dreaming about non existent heaven on their way back to rebirth for more suffering. You might have Happiness in one lifetime then war or tragedy event disrupts that happiness in the next life time after which you begin a life time of bitterness blind siding so you are unable to have clear thinking and playing the part or the actor instead of the observer who realizes I am living a lie so I should stop taking myself so seriously but instead digging  a hole so deep it would seem impossible to climb out of it to save yourself from your own delusions that trapped you in the first place.  

Karmic effects if for instance people are mad at everything and think in this life believing they are getting a bad deal or feel they are being cheated in life will get them a free ride back into the next life and hopping this time for different results but caring this bitterness over into their next false life when his new parents finds out their new baby is a pain in the ass and hates everybody this creates more blindness and feeds on itself that why the Buddha was trying to help keep people in the enlightenment mode so they have clear thinking and a clear mind to plot their next course of escape from this false reality and enter the void absent of any desires for happiness and success because on its face its sounds good who doesn't want to be happy it is all fake I am not real I am the sum total of Karmic cause and effects of the choices I made in previous life times I am tired of re-spawning again unto the game board it is complete insanity look up the urban definition of what is truly the definition of insanity cause were all insane thinking we can have some kind of meaningful and happy life in the fake worlds of Saṃsāra.

I think about when we sleep every single night a kind of pre death experience and our dreams the after life entrain you to never leave the false worlds another thing you wake up from your after life practice dream once again wake in a world you think is real expecting different results more insanity. In the real death and at the moment of ones death it will be real intense and the ball starts rolling quite fast for a wild ride. The Tibetan book of the dead speaks about this but is kind of weird with the peaceful and wrathful deities who are supposedly your inner self expressing its karmic effects Carl Jung read it and understood it and  what it really meant to him and gave his explanations and analysis of what it actually meant.

(01-05-2014, 04:07 PM)Filter Wrote: It sounds rather raw and unpleasant, but I'm afraid it is a rather true and truthful description of the ultimate conspiracy that is going on here.

The numerous inquisitions, persecutions, crusades, book burnings and stakes were not random nor accidental hunts and destructions, of course. They have been very deliberately instigated to murder and suppress the TRUTH.

We see now that the world is clearly lost and wandering back and forth between false alternatives. 

I watched this video which investigated a 1960's alleged group reincarnation cluster of former Cathars and also a few who lived in Dublin, Ireland.  Since the Cathars believed that this world was made in error by evil - a future reincarnation here would have been seen as a failure on their part.

There were 200 odd Cathars at the end when the Inquisition Forces burnt them at the stake.  Why the last "safe" stronghold of Montsegur is still thought of as a pyschic scar in the landscape is, I believe because it IS such a profound symbol of the way TRUTH has been burnt at the stake at every turn in this evil prison.

Of course Cathars would have to keep reincarnating in this hell hole DESPITE their beliefs because they're prisoners here like everyone else.

A rescue from beings originating from a location >>>OUTSIDE OF THIS ONE<<< is the only way out (period)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXx7sk55K_A

Hi Sovereign, hope you are well - fun to read your writings again.
Did you catch one of my last posts on the Sandyhook thread where the "alleged dead kids" were spotted singing at the Superbowl a couple years older?  Unbelievable - you were right, right off the bat.

Holy Cow, I'm finding that if you immediately go to THE most cynical, twisted motive right away that that's what tptb really did. THERE'S NO BOTTOM with these ET/EDs.

(03-03-2014, 11:07 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: I watched this video which investigated a 1960's alleged group reincarnation cluster of former Cathars and also a few who lived in Dublin, Ireland.  Since the Cathars believed that this world was made in error by evil - a future reincarnation here would have been seen as a failure on their part.

There were 200 odd Cathars at the end when the Inquisition Forces burnt them at the stake.  Why the last "safe" stronghold of Montsegur is still thought of as a pyschic scar in the landscape is, I believe because it IS such a profound symbol of the way TRUTH has been burnt at the stake at every turn in this evil prison.

Of course Cathars would have to keep reincarnating in this hell hole DESPITE their beliefs because they're prisoners here like everyone else.

A rescue from beings originating from a location >>>OUTSIDE OF THIS ONE<<< is the only way out (period)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXx7sk55K_A

Well, I know that previous lives as a Cathar is also a 'thingy' within certain New Age circles. They generally don't seem to understand what the Cathars were really about. They put it in a New Agey jacket of 'love' and 'peace' and such. 

So, I don't know if the claims of these people are legitimate and valid. It's similar to so many people claiming to have been Mary Magdalene in a previous life... it's been quite a trendy thing, and could very well be a play by some sinister forces.

It could be, but if you hang in there until almost the end of the video when one of the gals from Ireland who was a boy in that lifetime revisted Montsegur she seemed to me to have a very authentic reaction to a specific spot. Impossible to really know for sure.

@Sovereign

Google "Jesus is Buddha" and you can find some info that, as far as I'm concerned, shows fairly convincingly that Buddha and Jesus, as well as certain Buddhist and Christian scriptures and practices, are very similar. 

Also, when you read for example the Nag Hammadi collection and Manichaean scriptures, you'll find several references in it saying that Jesus and the Buddha were prophets in the same line of Messengers of Light, among which also figures such as Zoroaster, Mani, Krishna and Enoch are mentioned prominently. They basically taught pretty much the same in their original and pristine teachings. Not much of a surprise to me, since there are many ways, but only one Truth. The Truth has been told many times, but it always got suppressed, persecuted and distorted. 

What one sees in mainstream Christianity is a reformed and distorted story of the figure Jesus. As one can see a distorted version of the original in all of mainstream religiosity. 
Each one has some Truth but this Truth is always mixed in with a bunch of lies and outright deception, the purpose being obfuscation of the Truth and manipulation of the masses. Power for the few, obedience for the many.

When you read for example the Nag Hammadi collection or Manichaean scriptures, I believe one can read a much more true and complete account of the figure Jesus and his teachings. That bypasses the corruptions and distortions that especially Roman reforming agents contrived. 

We have Constantine to thank for screwing up the scriptures more than anyone else.

Sending a Roman military commander in to to meddle in the affairs of early Christianity is an excellent way to make it bloodthirsty.

He was following orders no doubt from "on high".

Gnosis - From the Garden of Eden up until the Present Day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUwEBI0vBiA