Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merger Archetype
Truth Wrote:wow that gothic cross really does look like two "merger archetype" crosing each other. so, what does it mean when two mergers cross each other is that considered a new archetype?

another question, you said no one needed that merger in the past. so if this type of gothic cross was available back then, did it effect peoples minds when they saw them in a similar way?

the cross symbol looks like last symbol from the pix below (these symbol are chaos symbols... a simple Google search of the word 'chaos' should show you different permutation of the symbol):

[Image: dis02.gif]

source: http://noctalis.com/dis/bw/download2.shtml

Iam_That_Iam Wrote:
Truth Wrote:wow that gothic cross really does look like two "merger archetype" crosing each other. so, what does it mean when two mergers cross each other is that considered a new archetype?

another question, you said no one needed that merger in the past. so if this type of gothic cross was available back then, did it effect peoples minds when they saw them in a similar way?

the cross symbol looks like last symbol from the pix below (these symbol are chaos symbols... a simple Google search of the word 'chaos' should show you different permutation of the symbol):

[Image: dis02.gif]

source: http://noctalis.com/dis/bw/download2.shtml
Very interesting. thanks for sharing that

I indeed from personal use and experience feel that I just took his word for it and never researched beyond that for myself. I am sure he counts on that and I do feel that it generates chaos very quickly in your life ...

and guess who is there to swoop you up under their wing ( for a fee) to "help you deprogram" etc. etc.  you know

TiMe -2-StOpThEM Wrote:Very interesting. thanks for sharing that

I indeed from personal use and experience feel that I just took his word for it and never researched beyond that for myself. I am sure he counts on that and I do feel that it generates chaos very quickly in your life ...

and guess who is there to swoop you up under their wing ( for a fee) to "help you deprogram" etc. etc.  you know
That's what most people do. stew says things so convincingly that people figure he knows what he's talking about, so they don't question the things he says. That's how the swindlows are able to con everyone. It's the same thing with other cults and religions, most people don't question it.

Iam_That_Iam Wrote:[Image: 50px-FFHoE.svg.png]

"...Mathematical contradiction

The Hand is one of several symbols sometimes used to designate the conclusion of a mathematical proof by contradiction. In this setting, it is usually drawn horizontally, with little or no adornment ... The Hand has the advantage of being visually suggestive of the core concept of this method of reasoning: The conflicting conclusions are represented by the two arrows, and in order to avoid an impasse, one set of assumptions must give way..."

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand_of_Eri...tradiction

This in brown does remind me tot the scorpion frequency archetype (double); very dangerous.

The regular brown merger archetype should only be used in safe little, step-wise deprogramming methods or just after a simple grounding and/or balancing action; that's the only application. And only if you can handle this archetype in brown, without problems.

the normal way regular brown merger archetype is to be explained is merging the 3 level of consciousnesses in the NOW.

This topic is so debatable, I would like to hear from one person in a population of 6 billion that could say they are’ deprogrammed’ from using such techniques, brown in the pineal does one thing- it strengthens the negative within  that area, it does not release it. It is important to understand that the pineal has both physical importance to the functioning of your body, and spiritual non-physical, it is like a bridge and putting brown in that area will only amplify the problems you may be having due to your programming, I have seen it so many times with people associated with the SS’s, they don’t get better, this technique creates depth to their individual programming.  So yes splitting the consciousness is an appropriate way to explain the truth of this technique.

Hi AJ,
Brown is a color that "grounds".  On the Pineal, it will keep the Consciousness rooted to the Material World, it will create spiritual stagnation and maintain any programming status quo than create a release of programming problems. If this Symbol has anything useful, then it can be useful only when placed on the feet. I doubt that it has any use.

Stewart himself has admitted to not being fully deprogrammed, why should anyone in this planet use his deprogramming technique?

The "Ultimate Protection" technique in Violet is another thing though.
It works very well, but there could be an even better approach to that as MC's team is discovering.

Using the Brown Merger along with the Ultimate Protection Technique could be extremely dangerous to the specifically programmed folk as the programming will be getting maximum protection from any cure.

Astrojewels Wrote:This topic is so debatable, I would like to hear from one person in a population of 6....  So yes splitting the consciousness is an appropriate way to explain the truth of this technique.
Splitting can occur with this, but I see it as the way the consiousness-levels can be troubled by merged parts of the matrix cube caused by the brown merger archetype where the IP is triggered to create extra sabotage just after a merger of matrix-parts.

So, I see the brown merger will create sabotages very likely in the beginning; and it likely will only create more troubles if you don't use the more offensive techniques of releasing programmings (I don't mean powerful deprogramming methods only here).

iqhunk, the ultimate protection tetra/octa is not necessarily enhancing the programming when a programmed person is protected. The violet tetra/octa still allows the higher spiritual energies (also neutralizing programs) to get in .

"iqhunk, the ultimate protection tetra/octa is not necessarily enhancing the programming when a programmed person is protected. The violet tetra/octa still allows the higher spiritual energies (also neutralizing programs) to get in . "
It will not enhance the programming, that is for certain but very high level energy only can release programs IF the specifically programmed person keeps on using the Brown Merger. Stopping the use of Brown Merger and then using Ultimate Protection, that would speed up the positive vibes and increase protection, even from Self Sabotage.

iqhunk, good post.

The brown merger compared to golden aleph is like the tea-spoon compared to a bulldozer to dig and pull sand in some programmed cases.

Nice replies, and yes the merger had no use at all. One must ask why you would use a technique when the person promoting it admits that they are not deprogrammed!  Yes keeping the pineal grounded to the material world takes out the protection of all chakra energy points below, and that enables you to be extremely open to triggering and constant sabotage.

The other point that programmed people need to think about, if you have to work every day on your protection, well you are not really protected are you? Being taught that you need to constantly do this instills the mind pattern that you are not able to reach a permanent protection point, and that you really do not believe in self.

I have to say that the royal blue dot in the circle will balance the programmed mind during a trigger, but this is an ancient technique.

The first thing any person that is programmed must do is accept the energy, because constantly thinking in victim mentality will only keep you in that zone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merger Archetype Octahedron 5 1,965 10-18-2006, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Octahedron