Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merger Archetype
Interesting that this thread started off about a topic of 'Discord', and it seems to have turned out that way too.  3 different topics in the one thread.

This pattern is only for your birth name, when you get married or take on another name it is a change of frequency and a totally different thing.

Those who do notice times regularly or when time makes an impact on your thinking it is an issue that you are stuck on and finding it hard to get past because remember time is an illusion – it is merely for the purpose of routine.

The numerological alphabet is simple

A-1. j-1

B-2. k-2

C-3 and follow this pattern, no letter passes nine[/i] -9.

D-4

E-5

F-6

G-7

H-8

I-9

So if you have double ‘e’ in your name the issue is with the number 5 – the lesson of this frequency is ‘freedom and discipline’. If you have a double ‘a’ the issue is with the number 1 – ‘creativity and confidence’ and so on.  

As you should already know, your parents did not choose your name, you did, yes you and the universe put out a vibration of thought to enter one of their minds and make them think they decided what you would be called.

So if your first name has the double digits then it is a personal request, and if your last name has the digits then the issue is with your genetics and your family, you will find many people that have double digits in the last name seem to have dramas within the family, or one person in particular is known as the trouble maker, and those with the double digit surname often have problems with honest communication toward each other.

Work it out on yourself, friends and family, and tell me what you come up with, this uses the Pythagorean method.

Karen,

Where did you get the meanings from? IE for "A" meaning creativity and "E' being freedom etc...?

I don't know the meanings of the numbers, so I have put up the double digits (and even triple)

First name: two 9's and two 6's
Middle: two 3's and three 6's
Surname: two 6's

Astrojewels said:
Quote:So if you have double digits in your [birth] name and always seem to look at the clock with those particular times, it is your higher-self telling you where to look to find answers and this is why many people get angry or triggered, because when you have to look inside yourself it is a bit like breaking an addiction, it hurts!

[If] you have a double letter in your first name, the majority of your issues lies within your immediate mind-pattern, if you carry the double digits in first, second and third name, your issues are those of your genetics, your current life-stream and also that of the past life-stream.

This will help others easily determine if they have a double digit in either their first, middle, or last names. Just see if two or more letters fall in the same column:

Attached Files
.gif   Button2.gif (Size: 15.8 KB / Downloads: 84)

For a list of definitions for the numbers, go to:

http://eyeballhwa.com/celeb_nums.htm#Des...ualization 

As you can see, 5 means "freedom" like Astrojewels pointed. So this is the same system we're talking about.

Ok Using that table:

First name:

9:  Humanitarian  

Idealist ready to serve universal needs, self sacrificing. You consider others first and leave personal needs last. Good causes will be served faithfully and without expectation of rewards. You see life as a mission for good

6:  Harmony   

Compassion, counselor, service to others; healer and helper are your virtues. You accept high responsibility, willing to serve right causes. No task is too difficult if the goals are proper and will help others.

Middle Name:

3:  Self-Expression   

Creativity and social emphasis; you seek outlets for expression. New horizons will appear and let your inner growth proceed ahead. Integration with the agendas of other kindred spirits will be a source of great value to inner harmony and meditation.  

Compassion, counselor, service to others; healer and helper are your virtues. You accept high responsibility, willing to serve right causes. No task is too difficult if the goals are proper and will help others.

Surname:

Hm, what does the first letters of the first name, middle and last name means?

Off the top of my head, i think that the capitalised letters are conscious - lower case are subconscious, and cursive/running writing is superconscious.

Since we're taught to capitalise the first letter of our names, they are the conscious representation of yourself i think.

I know where you learned that information. But I want to know according to numerology sources.

Capital and lower case are simply for sentence structure, they really do not represent anything in the conscious mind that I am aware of, if so please explain. Have you ever read a book without grammar? It is very hard.

That site is not too bad with translations, thanks GB for your time in finding it, but I work with these - 

1 – Creativity and confidence [/b]

2 – Cooperation and balance[/b]

3 – Expression and sensitivity [/b]

4- Stability and process [/b]

5- Freedom and discipline [/b]

6 – Vision and acceptance [/b]

7- Trust and openness [/b]

8- Abundance and power [/b]

9- Integrity and wisdom  

The first name is about you as an individual because this is how you are recognized by people, the sound of your name when spoken; the tone of this speech creates a frequency. Some friends abbreviate your name, or say it quick and extended; and in oz we speak very strange, so it will always be different here!  It is not spoken by the same by everyone in your life, so each person that comes into your life is able to provide you with energy to understand your personal frequency.  

And you must not only look at the positive of each number, you must look at the whole meaning, the lesson and reward.  So ‘6’ represents vision and acceptance but the opposing energy is having tunnel vision and the incapacity to acknowledge what is in your face, so one may only see perfection or flaws in all areas of life.

The 1 is creative confidence but those with this number often doubt their own ability to direct and lead, and are their own worst enemy and so often bursting with talent but are so critical of their work, they have a need to re-do all things or keep correcting or touching up their work, it is a never ending cycle of criticism.  

It is complex but once you have a pattern, it is simple. And no, I do not have any double digits anywhere in my name, but my children and husband have doubles in first, middle and last, and no, I did not plan it. But this is the reason why I went looking for answers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merger Archetype Octahedron 5 1,965 10-18-2006, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Octahedron