Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merger Archetype
Get Boldened - yes that is where I initially got it from, however I read it elsewhere too - i also noticed on some people's blogs (ones that delve into these areas), they sometimes type all in lower case - other than when referring to a noun.

Also when referring to logo's and also car names this is very relevent too.

For example.  You have the 'SS' Commodore here in Australia.  The 'SS' has a frequency that is feminine.  They attach it to a 'masculine' looking car (the Holden Commodore), and it womanises the car - which is why all the guys love them.

Same goes with Fords.  For example, the Ford Falcon, specifically XF, the EA and EB, and even the 'XR'.

These two letters are usually feminine, and placed on a masculine looking car, and wallah.

Then you get the new VW bugs... masculine frequency - placed on a rounded, boxum, type of car.  The ladies love em.

Also the fact that the name Falcon and Commodore is of no coincidence. Birds of Prey, and the Commodore with the logo of a Lions head.

Karen,

Yes both sides have to be utilised, balance is indeed needed.

It was pointed out to me what I have written here is a little confusing, I apologize for that. having double digits does not limit you to issues in the current life-stream, we all carry issues from every life-stream experience, also having no double lettering does not indicate ‘no issues’ each and everyone of us have our own demons to battle.

I researched this because my children have double letters in all their names, and often wondered I had a very simple name. I found that the Pythagorean numerology system held many answers to people that I knew that had double letters in their names, it provided clues to their identity and their genetics, because some people tend to carry a ‘bee hive mentality’ in their family unit, and as we know programming is often within the genetic structure.  

Your name and date of birth all has numerical meaning, and is what creates your individual frequency.

By working out the frequency that stands out – the double lettering- provides a small window into issues that may be hard to recognize.

I will use my daughter as an example – first name is working with double ‘3’

The first name is the first thing you must learn to write at school. – Therefore the first name is about everyday occurrences and events, people places etc.

‘3’ represents expression and sensitivity, she was born to work with the public, she has great communication skills but her lack of sensitivity due to her need for honesty often hurts others feelings, so she must learn to create a balance with the two, if she is given that same sensitive expression, she takes it very personal.

Her issue is that her own insecurity of self is a reflection of her honesty towards others; if she wants to be honest with expression, she must learn to take comments or suggestions the same way.

Without being bias, she truly has a beautiful soul and I am very proud of her communication skills and everyone just loves her, but she was born with a defense system that she must learn to release, and these issues are an affect of her past life-stream.

This system is a way for you to find out the things in life that you may find hard to accept, and it is also a way for the illuminati to get to you because these issues are your weakness and they can only target that aspect of you. No one has all the answers but clues are always helpful.

Thanks for all the info!  :)

Lion Wrote:Doesn't that symbol in brown mean 'do it now'?

I'm not convinced about all these symbols.

colours - yes, but symbols - nope.

have you gone into hyperspace and seen the merger symbol and the essence of god-mind giving you the indication that the merger symbol does what it is supposed to do? or are people taking someone elses word for it!

or do you read the healers handbook and look at the merger symbol with its meaning below and read "splitting the consciousness" as what it does? splitting? I thought it was supposed to merge!

first we're told "don't watch that movie because it has a monarch butterfly flying across the screen - it will activate you" then on the other hand, we're told to visualise the godamn thing at our pineal gland! errrr WHAT?

i should know better?  yeah i now know better not to believe something for 5-6 years that is contradictory and gets me little results - Also something that leaves me in a stale position without moving in any direction.  all it had brought me was fear, worry, and confusion about my own life, whilst at the same time i neglected all my family because of it.

that is why i do not use 'hyperspace' techniques, and i feel healthier and more stable than ever before.
Thank you Lion that really hits home so to speak. I feel that in my heart..... I have had the same thoughts and feelings. It is so sad how I neglected my family in order to isolate myself in  a room visualizing this god damn thing somehow thinking I am doing myself and the world a bit of good....

Hey Time 2 Stop Them I've been reading this thread but why did you neglect your family because of this symbol or archetype thingy?

Do symbols really have this much power guys? Im starting to get into this subject and am curious about the results you guys are all getting. Whose symbols can we trust in the end? Can we trust anything at all out there?

You guys are freaking me out a little bit to be honest!

Look all I am saying is do you think any of your ancestors knew about the brown merger archetype? They lived there entire lives without it did they not?

SO why all of the sudden do we need this symbol then? I would say we do not but he would like you to believe it. I neglected my family and entire life- not even working a job... because I was too busy living my life the way Stewart said I should. Eating the foods, drinking the drinks, and sitting around all the time in isolation visualizing archetypes. I thought I was somehow making the world a better place and my life was gonna magically change. Its all false promises. You already know what you need to do just pay attention to your own life

Where does brown merger really come from anyways hmm?
Have you seen this picture of St. Marks Cathedral???

Notice the intersecting brown merger archetypes in the upper left corner....
Notice the golden winged lion....

two things that Stewart is always talking about. You are also always hearing about their Magdalene lineage and Stew's so called immaculate conception

so whose side are they really on? They remind me of prosperity preachers

Attached Files
.jpg   452px-San_Marco_cathedral_in_Venice.JPG (Size: 85.63 KB / Downloads: 51)

wow that gothic cross really does look like two "merger archetype" crosing each other. so, what does it mean when two mergers cross each other is that considered a new archetype?

another question, you said no one needed that merger in the past. so if this type of gothic cross was available back then, did it effect peoples minds when they saw them in a similar way?

Yea the so called "merger" symbol is also define as "Splitting the consciousness" symbol, which is contradictory in itself... source: The Healer's Handbook: A Journey Into Hyperspace, page 94.

Also on page 19, the brown color is supposed to "refer to the present; here and now..."

So, a brown merger/splitting the consciousness... will either merge or split a person's consciousness here and now... crazy... he's only explanation was that the color brown would make the symbol have a merging properties...

then again... why should just anyone believe just his words... Crazzzzyyyy stuff... :O

[Image: 50px-FFHoE.svg.png]

"...Mathematical contradiction

The Hand is one of several symbols sometimes used to designate the conclusion of a mathematical proof by contradiction. In this setting, it is usually drawn horizontally, with little or no adornment ... The Hand has the advantage of being visually suggestive of the core concept of this method of reasoning: The conflicting conclusions are represented by the two arrows, and in order to avoid an impasse, one set of assumptions must give way..."

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand_of_Eri...tradiction

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merger Archetype Octahedron 5 1,965 10-18-2006, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Octahedron