Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merger Archetype
Hah, i always wondered about 2:22, 3:33 and 4:44 on the clock.  all 3 show up on a regular basis, interesting what the site says about them.

EDIT: I should try wave down the 000 bus more often (out of service bus in Western Oz)

I ran across some interesting info on 555.

Background into 555:

1. 555 is the number of feet of the Masonic obelisk called the Washington Monument. This is 6,660 inches. Zero has no value in western numerology since Zero was a concept in mathematics invented by the Mayans. Allegedly, the base of the Washington Obelisk is 20% below ground which would make the total structure length 666 feet. This means 555 is a 'kinder gentler' way of meaning 666 - the biblical number of the beast.

2. Adolf Hitler's party number was 555. Simply google etc... Adolf Hitler 555 if you do not believe this assertion.

3. Nostradamus believed Adolf Hitler was an 'antichrist'.  more .

4. The 555 number of Adolf Hitler forms a three-legged swastika known as a Triskelion. The symbol of the nazi movement became a swastika as is widely known worldwide. The 555 swastika even has a pyramid in the middle reminiscent of the tip of the Washington Obelisk that is 555 feet 6,660 above ground inches in length. more .

http://www.scoreboard-canada.com/article...rology.htm

Lion,

Ah, “life is a box of chocolates” - The ones you like, you chew slowly to enjoy, others you don’t, but you must taste them first before you spit them out!  You are not alone with issues, I had anger issues during my entire youth, and still occasionally yell and get angry, but it is not very often.  Everyone has issues and no one is perfect, this is why our world is imperfect.

You definitely need to get out of that animal frequency, get back to you and find the core of the issues, no work can be done on the reaction, it has to be on why you reacted and what creates you to react to certain situations.

I remember you once said to me, “taking offence is a problem that belongs to the person who has taken it”, a good philosophy and very true.

The double and triple digits often are referred to as ‘twinning’, there is a theory that suggests those who have double digits in their names are compelled to deal with two type of energies when they are incarnated.  

So if you have a double letter in your first name, the majority of your issues lies within your immediate mind-pattern, if you carry the double digits in first, second and third name, your issues are those of your genetics, your current life-stream and also that of the past life-stream.

I have researched this to be quite accurate. Those who carry the double digits in their names often take a great deal of notice when clocks are in a double digit configuration, this is an activation but also a higher awareness to their inner core problems.

So if you have double digits in your name and always seem to look at the clock with those particular times, it is your higher-self telling you where to look to find answers and this is why many people get angry or triggered, because when you have to look inside yourself it is a bit like breaking an addiction, it hurts!

That's good information, Astro Jewels. Thank you.

Karen,

Yes I do recall saying that to you, and of course - thoughts like that only come back to me "after" an event but never in the moment.

The reaction was my own issue, and you know what, that issue was always there, where as before though, I would run to the corner and cry and not face it (the last 7 years), but now I am reacting with my sting ready to strike.

That 'alter' seemed to have been suppressed since 1999 and has surfaced in the last 1 - 2 months.

it works when i have to deal with companies (the famous Telstra btw).  perhaps with individuals more tact is needed.

The animal frequency, honestly i don't know which one it is (not visualising any) but it seems to change every few days naturally.

With regards to the letters, many o's.  First, Middle, Surname.  Have a total of 7 o's <--- very interesting - the latin american of the '4th' name also has another 'o'.

other times i see on the clock are 9:11, 9:18, 7:11, 6:06, 2:28, 1:23, 1:44 (that one i see the most often at the moment, next to 7:11).

[size="3"][size="2"]*raises hand* - - -> count me in as a person that has double letters in my first name and last *birth* name.  Not in my current married last name. 

I also want to say I have the number six all around me.  Maybe this weekend I will take some time and look at my post times ..... month, day, date, hour, minute, second and add it all up together and see if I see a pattern.  I already see one post, from me in this thread, that the post time adds to 6.  My post of 5:55am = 6 ,,,, 5+5+5= fifteen = one + five = 6.  The school bus in front of me this morning on the way to work, the license plate numbers and bus number all added up to six.

A week or two ago I was seeing eleven:eleven on the clocks a LOT.  Last night I had to potty in the middle of the night and woke at 2:23am.  Double digits again.  By the time I got out of bed, it was 2:24am ..... but still double digits.[/size]

Very good info Astrojewels, that I had no clue about, up until now.  Also Richard, very interesting about the number 555.  And GB's post about 555 on another thread.[/size]

Interesting info Karen, I have a double letters in my first, middle, and last. However I don't pay enought attention to clocks to notice double or triple digits.

Wow...I'm another one with double letters in my first and last (both married and birth name). In fact, in my first name I have 2 pairs of double letters. And yes, I happen to look at the clock a lot when it's double digits. It seems like the most frequent one is 11:11 and 1:11 - also 3:33 a lot.

Yo,.....  :)    I do enjoy these post where some of us might get our feeling hurt then we understand its our own mind pattern that is hurting us inside......  Butt, and we all have butts,..... But, all in all we are just trying to help.....  No matter what, you have to be your own Guru, saviour....etc....  peace

BTW----  My first, middle, and last names have the double letters together....But I try not to look at clocks or time..... My inner child is at 9 years old.....  Im a couple of hundred years old........  But it feels more like thousands......

icon_tomate

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merger Archetype Octahedron 5 1,965 10-18-2006, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Octahedron